Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah... i was very sad too.and that too he is from my state A.P. Chha.he was very ziddi really.
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was stupid on his part to try when he was not sure. Amitabh was giving him all sorts of hints that he should quit but he was so stubborn that he went ahead
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup!! I felt bad for Mustafa that atleast he could win 25 lakh but still he took the risk !!...
Really I felt bad for him...
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mustafa is only a book smart kid who believes that he knows everything. If he was not sure why did he made a wild guess?

He should have considered his family's financial situation as his mom had a 50K loan. 25 Lakhs is a big amount. I don't know how he will face his friends and class mates. They will make fun of him at his med.school.

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with all of your guys, he got overconfident and didn't think twice 

which is strange as his mom said he has to study hard bc they cant afford his studies from the start 

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed...initially i thought maybe he knows what he is doing and is a natural risk taker and will guive the right answer...but result was too bad. and big b said it soo correctly that it was his zidd. I really wish he had won a gud amount nn gone.
eshi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt he was a "padha lika bewakoof" Seriously, if you are not sure, y would u risk 25 lakhs? Big B even told him so much to quit if he is not sure. I really don't feel bad for over confident fools like him, but I feel bad for his family since their financial situation is not so good.
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offence, but his greed deserved it. 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this was a silly cocky kid that thought things would magically go his way

dont feel bad for him at all...it was his decision

he said so himself, that he would rather guess than quit..well you shot yourself in the foot with your cockiness..congrats

in a big joint family like that..i doubt he will be able to live this one down...