Sur Kshetra

Comment on few topic in this forum for Sur Kshetra

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am from India and PROUD TO BE INDIAN.  India is large country compare to Pakistan. India is very versatile country….Many Religions (Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Zoroastrian (Parsi), and Jain and more), Many languages, many different style of dresses,  and long history….If we look depth of India in every manner than there is no comparison exists between India and Pakistan.  Yes, Indo-Pak history is full of blood and religion. But, I don't think India just looking in history with Pakistan but India believe in hard work, progress and peace for sure. Indian doesn't believe in speaking words of Peace, love, and bro-sis-hood but believe in proving it  because  as I said above,  India progressing/growing economically due to having peace in society and has big heart to except Indian muslim's  as their own people also same with other religion. That is the reason we has President "Abdul Kalam", actors, singers, business man and many more. We believe in peace, love and relation by proving it. Yes there is difference between Hindu-Muslim, and now days having many terrorist attack but not many  riots between Hindu-Muslim since long time. And the reason is minimal because Hindu has understood and accepted Indian Muslim as their own people and same from Indian Muslim people. India is like Rainbow, very colorful in each and every way.  If we talk about History, India was 100% Hindu country but overtime all religion enter to the country and India struggled in accepting changes in beginning but accept every religious people with big heart and that's the reason India is still live and living with pride.

About Sur Kshetra…..Kshetra is Sanskrit word and it means Field or land.  Normally, the word represents the field for War, Holy place, and place like "Kurukshetra."

About Show: if you notice they show "X" symbol of crossed Mike on fire.  It means WAR OF SUR.  So, Why people take Himesh R. wrong with him use word "Suro ki Jung"….where is he wrong here? He just was interpreting the meaning of show.  I am sorry but if he use ward Jung it make sense to me with symbol.

About Himesh's attitude and word attack…I don't think he has rude attitude nor he giving bad comment to singers….he has said lots of good thing for Pak. Contestant. He might be not great actor but he is wonderful singer, great music director, and producer. No comparison with A.R. Rehman but he has given many hit songs in Bollywood. So, I sure he know what he is saying. And His comments are not bias he has been fair for Indo-Pak contestant. If the Indian contestant has made mistakes than he had pointed out and Jury has given the result just like he had said. He is not bias so far.  Himesh's didn't do Word Attack but he has only answer's to Atif's comments.  About judging Himesh….to be honest people learn from their mistakes and with time…so if he was bad/aggressive captain in other show it doesn't mean you judge him from that point of view only. So Far, Himesh is doing fantastic job as Captain. He has not degraded any contestant with his comments.  He has conveyed his comment to all Pak. Contestant with sweetness and using word "Beta".  He never use that India believe in Peace and Love but he is proving it by talking sweetly with Pak Contestant. He is not over confidant about his contestant.  Also, in yesterday's episode he said: Sur Kshetra is like Cricket…It's hard to predict which team will win.

About  Atif attitude and word attack:  I am not saying because I am Indian, but yes Atif do have attitude issue. His body language, eyes and mind only talk and feel insecurity from Indian contestant. He has so far not given good comments to Indian team like Himesh has.  And few Indian contestant sings very well compare to Pak singers, but never had express true comments on them. He tried to lower their confidence.  Also, he has given standing ovation to his contestant for whom Jury may have found many mistakes.  He is the one who passing comments on India by using word like "We (Hum) believe in aman, pyar and how well we are, and how confident we are." Asha and Himesh had tried to only reply his comments. He should know that India do have big heart to love other country and people…but Indian never use those word they prove it. Asha Bhosle just reply his comment by saying "Indian has very big heart to accept Pakistani to come to India and Sing"….what did she said is rude about….she just said fact…nothing else.

I do see Atif is very bias for Pak team and discouraging nature toward Indian contestant which cause Himesh to encourage his contestant and praise his team to keep them going. And what Himesh doing is his job as Captain. He has not discourage Pak Contestant like Atif does….by passing comment on Indrani.

About respecting Adult: Sorry to say I totally agree with other's comment that Atif needs to learn how to respect Himesh, and Jury as well because Himesh is older than him in age and experience.  Atif is very young compare to all of them.

About Aman Trika: again sorry to say but he didn't sound disrespecting Atif….but when Atif pass the comment on "bado ki respect karni chahiye" , Aman did respond back saying "If you think I said is wrong than I am sorry…by holding his one ear."  So I don't think people should criticize Aman any more…also as I said people learn with time and Age….same goes to Atif and Aman.

About Pak singer coming to India: Some one pass comment that Indian calling them to India to sing….Its great that India giving them chance to be part of Bollywood (2nd/3rd largest film industry in world) and to gain popularity and fame in world. If Pakistanis believe in big heart than they fill lucky that India gave them this chance. But it does not mean that India lack to have good singers…but sorry to say India has finest singers in South-Asian country….India has large verity of people and singers…such as A.R Rehman, Sonu Nigam, Kumar Sanu, Udit Narayan, Kunal Ganjawala, Shan, …..many more…they doesn't need Pakistani singer to run Bollywood. But India believes in giving chance to Talent. Also, If Pakistani singers doesn't have to accept this offer from Bollywood if they do not want, but even Pakistani people love to be part of India, Indian culture, and to gain fame in Bollywood.  After reading all the comment I feel regret that Pak people always talk about Pyar, Aman, and friendship with India but What India have done for them….no one want to talk about that. They only think that they have done favor to India by having their singer to sing in Bollywood, but no one doing favor on India…they are making money and gaining fame by singing for Bollywood.

About Asha Bhosle:  I only notice one thing is that she prove herself true Indian….she is Jury member but she has full right to protest India as Indian. And I have notice Atif's comment are make any Indian Agreesive,  and Himesh as not pass any comment on Pak so there is no need for Abida Ji to comment on. And If Abida ji prefer not to comment than its her personal choice…you can't judge Asha ji from what Abida ji does. Sorry all individual have right to express for their country.  I think Asha ji was fair to both Indian and Pak contestant.

I feel, Atif is the one who started this word attack in the show.  You can see in his eye how much he dislike Indian team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i can say u r a good supporter of india.according to u all the problems r in pakistani side. only atif is bad.asha and himesh r good.very nice observation.
its just trp game.producers paid money to judges to create drama.
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with each word written above. You are so right ! Pakistan is not at all bigger than India,by any aspect, whether we talk about Geography or History,you will always find Pakistan smaller than India, Pakistan doesnt have a big land as compared to India and about History well Pakistan itself was part of India or I would say British India or maybe whatever it was called before the arrival of Britishers in this part of world(Sorry my history is really bad) but the point is, it doesnt have that much huge history like India has ! And about economy well yes again we can see developmental  rate of India is high as compared to Pakistan...but that doesnt mean Pakistan is not progressing !  just because what you see in news, I mean, terrorist attacks and those parties behind it, doesnt mean Pakistan is not improving ! It is improving but our speed is quite slow.

And about different religions living together in India...well in Pakistan too you will almost all of those religion which you have mentioned ! In fact in my university, though Majority students are Muslims but still you will find a lot of Hindus, Christians as well as Parsis studying together !! In fac,t most of the faculty member in my Uni are non Muslim ! And seriously I havent seen any kind of partiality or favoritism or inequality or discrimination among them! We all sit together, study together and most of the time we do hangout even !! I seriously dont know why people think in Pakistan racisms is at its peak ? In 20 yrs of my life I havent seen such things...though sometime there are few incidents where we can spot conflicts between them...but trust me, that does happen in India too !! 

About our Film industry, I agree we dont have a big one! And we are actually Thankful to India as because of them our few gems are recognized worldwide !  But that doesnt mean our industry doesnt exists !! If you are talking about good singers, so let me remind you, there are legends in this part of world too !! Madam Noorjahan and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Saheb are not less than a legend ! And then amazing urdu poets Allama Iqbal, Ahmad faraz, faiz Ahmad Faiz any more are well known poets around the globe !! And then talking about how awesome TV industry we have...trust me we do make better shows than Indians ! Our shows are too watched and appreciated by so many people around the globe...I hope you have heard about shows like Humsafar, Azar ki aye gi barat(season 1-4) Angan tera, Dhoop Kinara, Dhuwa, Qudusi Saheb ki bewa, Bulbulay, Mera Saain(season 1 & 2) And list can go on and on and on !!!

Coming back to singers...well have you heard about coke studio? If not then I will recommend you to go and check how many melodious voices we have? I wont comment on it as I want to know your perspective !!

You are right India doesnt need any more singers as they have their own singers which are pretty good at their work and due to Our singer they have to face a tough competition...and then their jobs are insecure too...so its better India should ban  non-Indians to work in their country ! And its actually so damn generous of Indians that they are actually allowing them to work their! Once again I will thank them...and seriously I'm not taunting or making fun of you guys ! But that's a bitter reality that we Pakistani have to face it... as in our country, there isn't that much work done in entertainment field ! we dont have singing or dancing schools(though big cities like Karachi and Lahore do have it but I'm talking about Whole Nation right now) so yeah there isn't much scope for us...so Thank You India😃

And now talking about the behavior of people present on the show, well You should go and watch first episode of Sur kshetra, Atif is not the one who started it !! About Asha Ji...well she is the elder present on the show...and if its actually "Aman ki Asha" so i expect her to be in favor of it...but sorry to say the way I hear her words is actually different from what you hear !! and I think that is human's nature, so you cant help it !! you will say something about MY nation and then you expect me to sit back quitely , well i'm sorry that can't be happen though my mom have taught me not to reply back to any such thing as according to her my action should overpower my words...but the situation which I see on the show...I'm sorry Mom I have to reply back as enough said and done against us !

I pray, one day peace do flourish in this part of the world !
Edited by -Alina- - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
India and Indians give Pakistani singers chance to sing in their industry and country despite all the hatred preached across the border. This is a proof of India's big heartedness..

Pakistani singers are lucky to sing in this big market.  To sing in India is dream come true for Pakistani singers.

In my opinion the whole concept of India vs Pakistan is wrong. Their is no comparison. It amazed me that most of the songs sung by Pakistani singers are  Indian songs composed by Indians. India completely dominates the sub-continent..The whole Pakistan is singing our song ..they have a few small bands..but nothing like Indian music, We have taken them over many many time...all the hate and abuse couldn't stop us..

This whole idea sucks. Atif's team is singing Indian songs, they can never ever beat India, while singing Indian tunes and Indian lyrics.  Total cultural domination..regardless whether they hate India or not...all this hate doesn't stop India from making very good music..
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: April2007

India and Indians give Pakistani singers chance to sing in their industry and country despite all the hatred preached across the border. This is a proof of India's big heartedness..

Pakistani singers are lucky to sing in this big market.

In my opinion the whole concept of India vs Pakistan is wrong. Their is no comparison. It amazed me that most of the songs sung by Pakistani singers are  Indian songs composed by Indians. India completely dominates the sub-continent..The whole Pakistan is singing our song ..they have a few small bands..but nothing like Indian music

This whole idea sucks. Atif's team is singing Indian songs, they can never ever beat India, while singing Indian tunes and Indian lyrics.  Total cultural domination..regardless whether they hate India or not...all this hate doesn't stop India from making very good music..

The concept is wrong because they are trying to create fights between 2 nations although, you can't say there is no competition. Puhlease. India have their own voices and pakistan have their own. 😳 You can't compare the 2 voices. Both have their own style and both sound competely different... 😳

😆

What do you have to say about Indian Music Directors calliing Pakistani singers to come and sing after listening to their GORGEOUS VOICES on youtube? Ali Azmat was called. 

Atif Aslam was invited for Kalyug by the BHATT CAMP   and then we See MITHOON failing while copying his voice during Woh Ajnabee song in The Train 😆

Ali Zafar was called. YRF gave him a contract of 2 or 3 films plus his own voice. He didn't go and BEG infront of yash raj studios because if that's  possible, mumbai has a whole bunch of strugglers. They wud all be in YRF today. 😆

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has been invited to india. 

All the ABOVE VOICES aren't in INDIA as of now. That's another thing that India first calls these singers, gives them songs because THEY know, no matter how bad the song is, it will go VIRAL because it's sung by either Atif or Rahat. But when it's appreciation time, meaning when it's award time, they give it to their own people.  🥱   Go on Tseries and Compare Atif's views to any current Sonu Nigam video... 😆  😆 Atif is loved.. all over pakistan, all over india so little opinions like yours...😉..umm.. :P 

Take India's Youtube Sensation.. Mr Shrey Singhal . His video Teri Yaadein went viral because he uploaded as Teri Yaadein- Atif Aslam New Song - today, it's standing at 6 MILLION.  He now uploaded songs like Nadaan Parindey etc.. Why use Atif's name? Why not Sonu or Mithoon or Shaan ..Himesh...etc..etc..  😆  😆        

The Pakistani Culture still isn't very open when it comes to putting their kids in acting or singing. Our parents still feel that singing and acting is just a waste of life. If I tell my parents, I wanna get into acting, they insult me. 😆 and this is the REASON why Pakistan is still very behind when it comes to entertainment industry. This doesn't mean Pakistan doesn't have talent. The voices you can find in Pakistan, are incredible. just incredible. I haven't heard a voice like Ali Azmat in india.. ever...before and now, he is here to stay. ⭐️    It's saddening they don't have any platform to promote themselves other than youtube. 

So basically, just because India is advanced in this industry, they have the money, the people, the support  ..doesn't mean you can diss Pakistan. The day the majority of Pakistanis starts worshipping singing and acting like india does, Pakistan will be neck to neck with India. ⭐️

😵 waht the fakht  🤢
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Unbelievable
You guys seriously wanna start Ind vs Pak here??
Originally posted by: -Maha-

Unbelievable
You guys seriously wanna start Ind vs Pak here??

yes world war 3 🤔 😳
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

yes world war 3 🤔 😳

Height of immaturity 👎🏼
and people were crying over asha ji's biased attitude 🤔
yahan aik dhondo hazaar milty hain🤣

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Alina- I am not saying that Pakistan is not progressing but I am just saying what India is. People always compare Indian and Pak...but there is no comparison as India is large country compare to Pak, Bangladesh and Shri Lunka. 

Here is the % of Religion in Pak and India

PAKISTAN:

Islam

Sunni: 80-95%

Shia: 5-20%[

Ahmadi: approx. 1.42%  to 2.3%

Other religions

o   Christians: approx. 1.6%

o   Hindus: approx. 1.6%

o   Bah's: 40,000 to 79,000

o   Sikhs: 20,000[9]

o   Zoroastrian/Parsis: 1,600 to 20,000

o   Kalash: 3,000

INDIA:

Religious
group

Population
%

Hindu

80.46%

Muslim

13.43%

Christian

2.34%

Sikh

1.87%

Buddhist

0.77%

Animist, others

0.72%

Jain

0.41%

Yes, I notice that Pak has other religion but I would say India accept other religious people as President and Prime minister beside doctor, teacher, professor, business man, actor, singer, sports or Engineer.  That is what India is.

Also, as you said above India give freedom to the people to live the life as they want. I would say many part of India is free and take part in all Talent like Dancing, Singing, sports, art, drama and beauty pageant ' many things.

About TV Drama, yes I will not denied the fact  that Pak makes excellent Drama, but since last 10yrs India is not behind...Indian Drama has bit record world wide (In 24 or more country) and no comparison to Hollywood but they make excellent Dramas...such as BALIKA VADHU, Kashish, Udaan, Dooniya, Ba, Baby aur Bahu, Sasural Genda Phool, Kyuki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Kasauti Jindgi Ki, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Diya Aur Baati, Bade Achhe Lagate hai...and many more...yes I would say one this that now days Dramas' are run based on TRP..and that's the reason good TV drama end up with boring end because people love to watch them for long time...but there are lots good Dramas are made by India beside Movies.

About singer'I never said that Pak does not have good singers...yes Pak has some very excellent singer's as well, but I was only responding back to the one the commenter who try to make point like we Indian need Pak singer to run Bollywood...but that's not the case we respect the talent of PAK and may that's why Bollywood offer them to come to India and sing for Bollywood. But it does not mean India not have best singers...also India believe in giving chance to new comers.

I would say one thing'Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is my one of favorite Singer...he is also very down to earth man...very noble man, and I respect him as singer. Adman Swami is also wonderful singer and good human being. I like Atif's singing but not his attitude.

About Sur Kshetra...I have watch all the episode and as far as I have notice Atif is the one who started degrading comments on Himesh and good comments about  His country and contestant so this  makes Asha ji  to response in favor of India.

Atif also made comment that Favoritism going on...that was not good comment...for him if Pak contestant does not sing well but still give them 10 that's fine but when Indian contestant sing well  still he expect to give them 0...that's not right. And If Asha ji is bias than what about the other 2 jury member why they give good point to Indo contestant.

Sorry, as far as I notice Atif talk about Aman, Pyar but I would not able see the same thing in his eye, body language, or in his comment for Indian contestant.

I am saying same thing...Asha Ji is true Indian...she replying on behalf of her nation to Atif's comments.

I tell you if Adman Swami or Rahat will be captain than this situation will might not have come. Because they believe in aman and friendship not just talk about it.

Edited by patelcharu - 11 years ago