revyana thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                             Nafisa,Daijjan,Rahib wonders "is it?". Ranveer invites them for ria's birthday.They all accepts...Ranveer bids Bye to all.Aaliyah tells that she is really tired of making arrangements,so she tells that she wants to take rest...Daijjan runs to kitchen to get her a glass of milk...Aaliyah sleeps...
Ranveer does all the arrangements for ria's birthday party and didn't sleep night...In the morning,Ranveer's mom wakes and sees Ranveer arranging all things for birthday party.Ranveer finishes all his work and sits in sofa while Ranveer's mom comes and asks Ranveer"HAVE YOU SLEPT DURING NIGHT????".
Ranveer tells No mom.I was arranging things for party,I am going to sleep now only ma.Mom tells that It's morning.
Ranveer with surprise and tiredness wonders"MORNING??"
Aaliyah comes and tells "YES!!!😊😊".
                            Ranveer wonders "AALIYAH!!". Ranveer asks "WHY YOU ARE TOO EARLY TODAY??".Aaliyah tells that I have come here to do some arrangements for Ria's birthday.
Ranveer tells "I have finished arranging fully except inviting others,he asks "WILL YOU GIVE COMPANY??"Aaliyah asks Ranveer's mom whether she goes or not.Mom tells Ofcourse.Ranveer tells "LET ME GO AND GET READY". Ranveer's mom tells "MEANWHILE LET ME GO AND PREPARE COFFEE AND BREAKFAST".Aaliyah nods.Ranveer's mom enters kitchen.Aaliyah was alone in the hall.She thought that she might visit Ranveer's room.She enters Ranveer's room and sees the clean room.She wonders "HOW RANVEER KEEPS HIS ROOM CLEAN??". Inside the bathroom Ranveer shouts as "AALIYAH,MA,RIA".Aaliyah hears it and asks Ranveer "What happened???"
                                   Ranveer tells that the bathroom door is really tight that he can't open.Aaliyah tells let me call upon ma to help.Ranveer tells not to call ma and tell her to try on her own to open the door.Aaliyah tells to be alert as she is going to push the door like heros.Ranveer tells not to try anything funny and smiles.

Ranveer tells Aaliyah to take screw driver
and try to operate and remove the screw.He gives lot of instructions from inside the bathroom.Aaliyah tells to stop him from advising or else she tells that she wont open the door.
Ranveer laughs and remembers the bathroom scene in which Aaliyah got struck in the bathroom.(29 may 2012 episode guys)

After opening the door there will be any romantic scenes???
Dont worry definitely there will romantic scene tomorrow.
Come back tomorrow.Stay tuned.
Sorry for late update guys since I had my exams.

Edited by revyana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank u sooo much fr dis lovely update 😊... u r just superb 👏... plzzz continue... thanks once again...