Written Update 24 Sep 2012

gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the superfast update Gowri!! The show has become annoyingly over dramatic now..
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I must say despite the bad track both actors are portraying amazing chemistry as Anuj and Ambi.  New Anuj looks younger, more vibrant and his acting skills are very good.  He shows every emotion very well on his face. I am becoming a fan.  Todays epi had very nice and intense ambuj scenes.  I dislike the kabhi koi khushi nahi dekhi clingy pathetic character of suman.  Ambi is also an poor orphan who worked at a mill  but has a much stronger character.  But I guess they need to show a Suman like character to keep the story going.

I really like how anuj can understand ambi by looking at her face.   Maybe this stupid track will lead to more ambuj scenes.  I hope ambi will give imarti back as good as she gets because I want her charcter to remain vibrant and strong and not a moppy.

They had so many nice tracks to pick. Vibha current track, Imarti fixer upper track, kusum sajani marriages, imartis ex.  I dont know why they had o pick this track.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with you Saathfan . .

and many tfs for the WU gowrig
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you dear, much appreciate the time you take for these updates.πŸ‘

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oops what a boring track thanks dear for update
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update and watching this crazy track for us.  We ourselves cannot bear to see this stupid track.  Thanks a tonπŸ˜ƒ
gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u for all ur comments. i totally accept with saathfan seeing the episode i was able to guess suman character to be very weak and no confidence character. this type of daughter in law is required by imarti. in fact suman is one step down to other bahus in imartis house so she will do things to make suman her daughter in law at any cost.