~*PSH WU 24th Sep- Elated G, Shattered TVS*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
I think now we all should get ready to see a detailed wedding of mahaan sugni and lolz poor Vicky only paid the hospital bill.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now this bloddy sugni and beggar adi are gonna marry with rituals with the money of vikram.
such a shameless people
payal7 thumbnail
Today for the first time I really see G's reflection in Sugni,

When she introduced Adi as her husband and TVS looked completely shattered there was not an ounce of remorse or compession or sympathy but instead there was a sumg smile. Until now I have been sympathatic with her pain and her being torn between her heart and her head but today I have lost all sympathy for her.

In fact for once Adi could not look at TVS in the eye for a moment or two and even when he did there was bit on pain on his face as he know how much TVS is hurt.

Are they really going to do a full wedding what with Jiji, TVS, Reva, Dhanuma all looking unhappy/angry? Surely even Adi is not cruel enough to do that to TVS.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent update!!! 
Do you people seriously side with Vicky who is a married man aggressively after a young girl?  So when the chips are down, dump your wife for another.  Is that what you all want to see here???  I'm so shocked by this forum honestly.  Vicky is very much married.  Sugni was always off limits to him, but he crossed his limits.  Why are you all supporting that?
payal7 thumbnail
Vickram was not married, he was a widower when he met. They Vickram and Sugni fell in love. It was not one sided.
</div>
His wife came back from the dead one month before the wedding. His mistake was not telling Sugni when his wife returned.

His wife had mental problems which he did not know about when he married her. Theirs was an unhappy a amarriageand he stuck it out with her for 8 years until the accident which supposedly killed her. I do not believe thata person should be expected to stay in a unhappy marriage forwhole of their life especially if their are no children involved (IMO). Its not fair on either party and he has every right to seek a divorce.

Yes he was absolutely wrong in the way he was behaving with Sugni last week and no one here is claiming that she should be in a relationship with him if she does not want to.

If she did not want to be with him she should have left the village after the wedding was called off.

But marrying a nephew of the man you loved and would have happily married if fate had not stepped in just weeks ago and rubbing his face in it is SICK.

Some relationships are OFF LIMITS - having an emotional relationship with 2 men (who were like father - son) of the same family is wrong no matter what.

<div>
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal - when I see posts like those, I know that it's either from a person who just started watching the show or one of Nandesh's fans who has not seen PSH from the start. They are very easy to identify.
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally Adi thinks about Amrita 😕. A little too late don't you think? He should've been thinking of her all along and how she'll feel about all this.  Thanks much for the update.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reniji66

Excellent update!!!

Do you people seriously side with Vicky who is a married man aggressively after a young girl? So when the chips are down, dump your wife for another. Is that what you all want to see here??? I'm so shocked by this forum honestly. Vicky is very much married. Sugni was always off limits to him, but he crossed his limits. Why are you all supporting that?

Since you're asking questions why don't you answer ours

What man turn his back on a girl who wasn't just his friend but his fiance and not once tried to get her back

What nephew who calls his uncle his father and says he understand his uncle love and purchase her to keep her from others until he's resolved the issues. Then isn't man enough to state his motives but married the girl behind the uncle back. Do you seriously support a man who doesn't value relations and betray his uncle for strangers. And why Vik names your forget who raise Adi to be the man he claimed to be so if TVS is obsessive so is Adi in his misguided crap about saving him mami marriage.

Now the answer to your question is called : To Each Is Own

That means like who you like and don't ask others to explain there love and understanding for a character you cared nothing about and waste your time.Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ash ðŸ¤—