Thendral Monday Update: 24/09/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks TT fan for the update.

Thulasi's situation is very sad πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜­ as she feels a lot that her studies have got affected πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and I feel that Kalyani will meet Mohan πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅πŸ₯± and tell him about the intentions which T&T had behind visiting Bhuvana's house πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜΅ which will help him to understand about his step sister and her husband πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ₯± which will automatically induce him to take over his father's job  πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ through which he will be able to fulfill the dreams of his sister πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š who wants to become an engineer πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ .
thanks bhagi for the fast update...

a mixed episode..
first scene a good one...is it sending some message...joseph seems to be busy these days with guessing games...guessing kanagu's love, deepa's reciprocation, kanagu's jealously and what not..
but his expressions made the scene enjoyable..kanagu really wild at this unexpected entry into deepa's life (does he know that it was prabha who is responsbile for deepa's studies and her father's business now?) anyway looking forward to where this leads...kanagu catering for 60th anniv? good idea..

Trio's scene...kalyani was spot on with her remarks...both friends dissuading her from her decision...reminded me of when they were persuading her not to go with marriage with vel...the discussion has made kalyani think..but what can she do? she cant manage two families with her income..lets see...

laxman cud not think of a better reason..he can text a msg but not talk and that too an excuse like sleeping...anyway while bhu needs this on the other hand, laxman behaving selfishly as usual...
he cud get away with tps but behaving like this with bhu may lead to dire consequences..

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Joseph was good in his reactions. Hope Kanagu and Joseph doesn't create problem for Deepa assuming her loveπŸ˜•!

So it will be Kalyani who will be talking to Mohan to take over the job I guess. Nice to see 3 friends able to share all the feeling... except Thulz cryingπŸ˜•.

Bhuv deserves this. Lax... Grrr😑. What is the difference of not talking and texting🀒?? Useless selfish guy. Now Bhuv is going to make the neighbour talk to Lax?? Sigh
Thank you Bhagi!

Joseph is being used as a catalyst reaction...
This will surely lead to something which will effect in Deepa's life!
I don't want to say 'affect'!πŸ€”

Thulasi, discontinuing studies is like having poison? She was ready to discontinue when Tamil asked about it once?!πŸ€”

"Sleeping, call you later?" Seriously? Bhuvana whatever your plan is, go ahead! This time, Lax is going to be punished. Hoping!πŸ€”
Thanks TTFan for the update!  Poor TT and what a woman Bhu!  Uhhh!
Originally posted by Gisel

Thank you Bhagi!

Joseph is being used as a catalyst reaction...
This will surely lead to something which will effect in Deepa's life!
I don't want to say 'affect'!πŸ€”

Thulasi, discontinuing studies is like having poison? She was ready to discontinue when Tamil asked about it once?!πŸ€”

"Sleeping, call you later?" Seriously? Bhuvana whatever your plan is, go ahead! This time, Lax is going to be punished. Hoping!πŸ€”

then it was not final and then the promise or hope of studying in bangalore and for all their fights TT are pretty confident that each will come around in matters of importance...
Thanks TTfan for the updates today.

I don't feel sorry for Thulz.  If there is a will, there is a way.  Don't they have part time studies or night time studies/distance learning?

Come on Thulz - wakey wakey.  Instead of crying, droham, rasi - what a utter nonsense. Even if others believe it, Can you believe it?  Esp  you are a young woman?

If you are studying so that you can erase the odukalli ponnu, then it is not worth going to study.  But you are now, TA's wife.  So that erases the stigma of Odukali daughter.

You should study because you want to.  Because you want to make your life better.  Because you love studying and improving yourself and the quality of your life.  You want to make the world a better place to live.  So many reasons to study Thulz.  Not erasing the word odukali. 
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Bhaghii!!!πŸ€—
Thanks for the updates!!

Ggrrr again Tulasi crying!!!  Too much now!

Kanagu jealous of Prabha...lol...

I don't know what to say about Bhuvana's behaviour, it's getting scary now but hey Laxman deserves Bhuvana's tortures.