24th sep WU-Ayesha ask shipra choose one daughter

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for late Internet problem ðŸ˜¡

Will give brief update

• Priya back home and everyone has dinner. Pihu asks for aloo parata and Shipra says that she's just like Ram. The whole family is eating dinner but there is some awkwardness Priya is asked what she was doing in Dubai peehu tell that she was a small bookshop. 
  • Priya finds out that shipra lives in Kapoor Mansion
  • Ayesha is in full tention as priya is back mama jee is with her and she say shipra will choose her over priya as she has give her the luxury life.
  • Kartik and Nats wish each other happy anniversary and happy that priya is back
  • Mama jee ask everyone that when ram will ask for his wife whom will you send Priya Ram kapoor or Ayesha Ram kapoor.. Ayesha say we will this about this later as Ram health is more imp for us so tonight i will stay with him
  • Mama jee tell everyone that the girl who rajat want us to meet was Priya.  Mamaji tries to create a doubt in the minds of the family that there was something going on between Rajat and Priya
  • Excited and happy Shipra come to meet ayesha and tell her that priya is back but ayesha is sad and say i can understand your first daughter is back but she has to choose one daughter. Shipra say you both are my daughter and i can't choose anyone. Ayesha say priya is the one who left the family and now when her criminal record is finished she is back with her daughter and even she have something more then friendship with Rajat kapoor..

Precap:Priya tells Shipra that Kady, DJ and Rajat were her support system in dubai. T Shipra asks if there was something else then this with Rajat Priya asks her what did she mean. 

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Natasha for the update. Much appreciated
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

totally  crappy episode
makes me feel are they going ramayan way where ram doubts  his wife based on others doubts

didnt someone point this out some days back here on forum

as mamaji and ayesha have sowed seeds of doubt  abt priya character now

comeon cut the crap bringthe story ahead in normal ways

wont mind if sid is also back

but ayesha cant  be convincining as villain

cant call her villain

her character is bimbo from the beginning and now also

nothing abt the actress  just the character i mention
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for da update. I Hate this aisha shipra more then niharika n her other daughter (don't remember her name)
they did all coz ram is not her son. But here priya is her own daughter. How can she do this?
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update natasha
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
how can shipra ask such question to priya...

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
thanks for the update natasha
Spynali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ðŸ˜Š