Ayesha Takia Outfits in Sur Kshetra

saida thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Can we start posting photos of the outfits she wears? She has amazing style on that show and looks so good!

She is a great host, very neutral, she is very cheerful and smily, even when she is put on spot she knows how to balance her opinions so nothing is unfair. I really think she has talent and is skilled for this job. I hope she can continue to be neutral and spread positive energy!! It must be tough since she is Indian to cheer on Pakistan at the same time. She is doing a good job!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha pls stop unneccessary giggling...It does not suit you as a host...
I think her giggling is natural.. atleast she isn't being fake ..and about being professional, well everyone have their own style. Look at Manish Paul singing Honey Singhs filthy lyrics to all actresses. Now that's unprofessional. 😆

Coming back to the topic, yes, her outfits are just amazing and I'm inspired. We can surely post them here, after all  BAKRAAA EID is coming...Need some ideas 😳 
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saida

Can we start posting photos of the outfits she wears? She has amazing style on that show and looks so good!

She is a great host, very neutral, she is very cheerful and smily, even when she is put on spot she knows how to balance her opinions so nothing is unfair. I really think she has talent and is skilled for this job. I hope she can continue to be neutral and spread positive energy!! It must be tough since she is Indian to cheer on Pakistan at the same time. She is doing a good job!

I don't like her outfits at all...they are too baggy and lose and totally shapeless..like a tent from top to bottom..it seems that she is wearing a triangle tent..you don't see her legs at all...she seems to dragging the top..
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like her outfits too, i love it when she wears Indian! She is a great host yes but sometimes she giggles too much but its okay haha 😆
I dont  think it must be tough for her as an Indian to also cheer for Pakistan..i am also Indian but it doesnt matter for me who is from which country, its about who is the best singer and i like both the Indian and Pakistani singers 👍🏼
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like her giggles

and her outfit r gr8 
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also like her outfits a lot...so happy she isn't wearing those boring western clothes that most female host wear on tv shows...And i really like her giggling...she comes across as a teenager who secretly giggles after hearing something funny...she looks so cute when she does that
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like her cutooo giggling nd her outfits..😛
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

I think her giggling is natural.. atleast she isn't being fake ..and about being professional, well everyone have their own style. Look at Manish Paul singing Honey Singhs filthy lyrics to all actresses. Now that's unprofessional. 😆

Coming back to the topic, yes, her outfits are just amazing and I'm inspired. We can surely post them here, after all  BAKRAAA EID is coming...Need some ideas 😳 

Omg u saw that episode 😆. Everyone was wth is he singing, yes Honey Singh songs r bad but make a good workout song 😆. 
Her outfits are good but we need a change too much overused in Pakistan and India 
anaad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

Already started shopping for the Eid..huh..😃