Pakistani's Talent need be gracious towards India

saida thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you feel like Atif Aslam is being disresptectful?

India did launch him and give him a jumpstart to his career as a singer? I highly doubht if he was in Pakistan he would ever be on this level. I feel Pakistani talent that comes to India should have some respect level for India, India does not have to even entertain their dreams but it is and I think they deserve some respect!
Edited by saida - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its all fine and dandy but blame the indian MDs who bring singers like Atif to sing as if all singers in India has died and no one left..

I wish this show completely remains professional and stop this India VS Pakistan bickering..It does not look good as it is being aired internationally...

Why even create a show as such if they are going to show this type of rude behavior by either...

No matter what Asha Tai who is a legend and elder should be respected by one and all..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">Its all fine and dandy but blame the indian MDs who bring singers like Atif to sing as if all singers in India has died and no one left..</font>

<font color="#660099">I wish this show completely remains professional and stop this India VS Pakistan bickering..It does not look good as it is being aired internationally...</font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">Why even create a show as such if they are going to show this type of rude behavior by either...</font>

<em><font color="#660099">No matter what Asha Tai who is a legend and elder should be respected by one and all..</font>

Bingo... Especially the last line... And people who disrespect command respect πŸ˜†...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its all fine and dandy but blame the indian MDs who bring singers like Atif to sing as if all singers in India has died and no one left..

I wish this show completely remains professional and stop this India VS Pakistan bickering..It does not look good as it is being aired internationally...

Why even create a show as such if they are going to show this type of rude behavior by either...

No matter what Asha Tai who is a legend and elder should be respected by one and all..

I was surprise to know that she is 80. She looks good for her age and can still sing quite well.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

I was surprise to know that she is 80. She looks good for her age and can still sing quite well.

I have caught myself saying many times lately to my hubster "She still can sing dear"
She is 80, a respected legend having so much credentials under her belt...The ones who disrespect her are much younger 1/3 of her age must learn to respect her..

AA talking to one contestant abt having respect for elders, the same rule applies to all on that stage...Including AA or HR..
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have caught myself saying many times lately to my hubster "She still can sing dear"
She is 80, a respected legend having so much credentials under her belt...The ones who disrespect her are much younger 1/3 of her age must learn to respect her..

AA talking to one contestant abt having respect for elders, the same rule applies to all on that stage...Including AA or HR..

at older age voice starts to shake. She is still golden as ever. She remembers all of her songs.

I really hate when she is trashed here and on the show by Atif.
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

at older age voice starts to shake. She is still golden as ever. She remembers all of her songs.

I really hate when she is trashed here and on the show by Atif.

All I can say abt underlined is "Vinash kaale viprit buddhi"  The success had gotten to his little head that is all...Like a baloon it will burst one day...Same who hypes him will bring him down...His own ego..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
All pakistani singers who get a chance to sing in India have nothing but appreciation for India, they always praise the people there and call India their second home, and that they never felt like they were in another country.
Whats happening on this show is silly,and is being done as planned. this show never intended to be about peace, its sole purpose is to rile up the audience by the khaternak music and pausing on khaternak expressions. dont you think atif apni rozi pay kyun laat mare ga?
Originally posted by: happyviewer

All pakistani singers who get a chance to sing in India have nothing but appreciation for India, they always praise the people there and call India their second home, and that they never felt like they were in another country.

Whats happening on this show is silly,and is being done as planned. this show never intended to be about peace, its sole purpose is to rile up the audience by the khaternak music and pausing on khaternak expressions. dont you think atif apni rozi pay kyun laat mare ga?

πŸ˜† from day 1 mjhe pata ha sab drama ha gujju ke jai ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
atif channel ke support ke beghair itna mo nahe khul sakta india channel ke upar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

πŸ˜† from day 1 mjhe pata ha sab drama ha gujju ke jai ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

atif channel ke support ke beghair itna mo nahe khul sakta india channel ke upar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rebel who do u mean by "Gujju"???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜³Just want to make sure it is not directed towards Gujaratis as HR is one of the captain..Trust me I am no HR fan.   I will hold my comments once I know what you mean by "Gujju"