Posted: 11 years ago
I am back again to pakaofy you people! πŸ€£ πŸ˜Ž Aanchal is busy with her personal commitments (studies and stuff which are more or less suicide for a person) so she has asked me to provide WU on her behalf and I was more than willing to oblige! πŸ˜† My motto is, apni detailed WU se sabko pakati rahun gi...jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan πŸ˜ˆ Btw, it was my best friend ki birthday today! So I am full of pizza in my tummy! I have so much energy! πŸ˜ƒ Dekha, abhi se pakana shuru kardiya 🀣 Oh yeah, I've gone crazy  πŸ˜†

The Buddy Project
25th September, 2012

Samar and Piddi bring Banga in the office! Boy! Banga is out of control, he is totally talli! They make him sit on the chair. Banga is really grateful for the two. And compliments them in a drunk, slurpy voice ("You good are very two students" 🀣🀣🀣) Piddi starts giggling in his signature bobbing way and he mimicks Banga's drunk voice while Samar takes care of Banga.

Kiya follows KD inside. She asks him that he came inside but didn't join the party. Just then, KD hears some voices and takes Kiya behind a pillar to hide her. Before she asks something, he puts his hand on her face and keeps a lookout for the boys. Four boys appear on the spot which KiSha had previously occupied. One of them is particularly interested in who was there. But the other drag him away. But he comes back again and the boy drag him away (Abey! What is your problem who was here?! You enjoy the party na! Konsa tere chache ki shadi mein koi tujhse chup ke khana kha raha tha! Baat karta hai!) Kiya is looking at KD confused and that's when KD notices his action. He removes his hand from her face. He asks her to follow her and Kiya asks that is he sure? KD replies that she is now part of the plan. Kiya asks how come? KD says that she knows of the plan so she is a part of it. They have a cute banter where Kiya says that just because she knows of the plan doesn't make her a part of it. KD gets cozy and leans in slightly and says that it's because he wants to be with her. Kiya rolls her eyes, figuratively, and says that his expression is so deadpan that she can't distinguish if he is being sarcastic or being serious? (🀣
🀣🀣🀣) KD tries to flirt with her but it fails because she pushes him back (koi baat nahin Bacha, better luck next time πŸ˜›) He asks her to continue the debate later. Kiya agrees and tells him to go on and she will follow him.

RV and that Alien in the car (😑😑😑😑) RV apologizes to her for the fiasco. She says it's alright (SHUT UP ALIEN!). She says that what Panchi did wasn't right as she is RV ki best friend. And best friends can do anything and times like these are the best for them to prove their loyalty (can I kill her?) RV has flashback of getting caught and Panchi's "treachery". Alien still talking that she ain't saying Panchi isn't his best friend but she shuts up when RV gives her a look (ek dum dhasu moment! The BG music is ROCKING!) Panchi comes there outside the car and asks RV to come out. She is crying and very worried (lagta hai my anger affected the live feed as it went off air. It was scared I might break the computer. Trust me, I was going to! Oh well, continuing from where it came on)

[after the live feed came on after almost 40 seconds]

RV is super mad at Panchi and accusing her for ruining his date because she has hots for the Alien..I mean Aisha (Writers, better look out. I am coming to kill you!) Panchi is shocked beyond belief! She starts crying (my poor baby 😭) but RV tells her to take her fake tears somewhere else (oh I'm sorry writers, I won't just kill you. I'm gonna torture you so much that you'd BEG for mercy but you won't get any! 😑) Alien is shocked seeing this fight. RV sits in the car and they drive off, leaving Panchi alone and crying (Mars wali, Allah kare tere tentacles nikal ayen! 😑)

KiSha out of the office with KD with a box. Piddi comes out asking about the box and is shocked to see Kiya there. He takes KD to a side and inquires about Kiya but KD shuts him up saying that Kiya is also part of the plan. He doesn't listen to any of Piddi's excuses and gives him a phone with music. Kiya is really excited about the plan and wishes Piddi all the best but Piddi only makes a face (whattay expression 🀣)

In the office, Piddi is dancing with excitement (the BG music is so fun and Bhangra-ish!) Banga wants to dance more but Samar and Piddi calm him down. Samar is worried about the next step as they can't force Banga but Piddi takes charge and pataos Banga by saying that he has a body like Salman (I think he said something like Banga's face might be big but his body his like Salman πŸ˜†) Banga refuses this statement and says that his body is better than Salman. Piddi and Samar impressed (🀣
🀣🀣🀣) and ask him to prove it. Banga gets up and starts to undress (🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)

KiSha outside and Kiya asks about what is happening inside. KD says that inside, Royal's most dhamakedaar event yet is being prepared. Just then, Bobby comes there drunk and calling for Piddi. She almost falls but KD reaches out and takes care of her and makes her sit on the chair before she passes out (It was such a sweet scene 😳) Juhi comes following Bobby and is shocked to see KiSha together. And when Kiya says that they are doing nothing, Juhi becomes all giggly and says that usually people do "nothing" at the back stairs but they are so different, doing "nothing " here (🀣
🀣) Kiya is embarrased and tells that they are really doing nothing but Juhi just giggles and continues with her theory. She does get a little scared when KD shows her one of his angry looks so she changes the topic and asks them to take care of Bobby while doing "nothing" as she wants to enjoy the party. They agree?

Juhi about to leave when Samar comes and asks Kiya for her lipstick and kajal. Kiya gives him but adds that they won't suit him (Hain? Kasmey? 😲) Juhi hears this and comes back and asks what is happening. She makes her way to the office and Samar tries to stop her but fails. All reach at the office door. Kiya starts laughing at the sight of Banga clad in a huge duppata (Draupati ki sari thi I guess πŸ˜†) Juhi says that Banga's sister is just like Banga (OMG! This girl is so adorable and priceless! 😳) and is shocked to know that he is Banga! Kiya asks Juhi not to tell anyone about the plan and since Kiya is the one requesting, Juhi agrees! Seeing this, Samar hands Juhi the makeup department! πŸ˜ƒ

Piddi plays the music (O Munda Kukkad Kamaal Da!) and starts dancing while Juhi works her wonder. Bobby passes out on the ground and KiSha take her inside. Kiya is laughing at the scene while KD only smiles. And Banga is succesfully transformed into a Dulhan (courtesy to Junglees' Beauty Parlor! Ache Ache Ganjo Ki Khoobsurti Nikhar De, Junglees' Beauty Parlor 😎)!

JJ is searching for someone in the party. He calls the camera and says that Banga, Piddi and KD all are missing and hopes that everything is alrigh. TC comes and asks him for a dance but he refuses. She is about to leave when JJ asks her regarding Banga. TC giggles and tells him all about Banga's out of control state and that the boys have taken him for a rest in his office. He sends her away and makes way to the office.

KiSha come out of the office. KD turns off the lights so that no one notices them. Once it's done, they both burst out laughing. A few seconds later, JJ turns on the lights. KiSha shocked (Kya hua bachon? Sari hansi uranchoo hogayi apne Baap ko dekh ke? πŸ˜‰) JJ is furious and goes in the office. The Junglees don't notice him and they keep on doing their stuff. He turns off the music and the Junglees stop in their tracks, seeing him.

He says angrily that the part is over! At his voice, Bobby wakes up exclaiming whether they screwed up again. But passes out right after saying this. JJ goes to Banga and is taken aback by the smell of alcohol. He is very angry and says that this time they have crossed all limits. He is ashamed of the students who can not distinguish between pranks and ill manners (Badtameezi and Shaitani, he said.) Students are embarrased. Piddi starts to explain something but stammers so JJ shuts him off harshly. He is digusted by their actions and says that they can't respect their teachers. In guise of a teacher's party, they do such stuff to the teachers (ouch). Piddi explains that they gave Banga what he deserved. If they hadn't done it, Banga would've did this to them. He says that they gave it back to him full Junglee style and that their luck is bad because when Junglee did it, he became a hero and when we do it we are always scolded. JJ becomes very angry and said Junglee didn't always gain with his pranks, he wasn't always right and he lost so many things by being Junglee (man, the anger and hurt in his voice! I feel bad for him, God knows what happened to him )

He turns to KD and says that he was wrong to expect anything from KD as when something major happens to someone, they change but KD didn't. JJ blames himself for expecting anything from KD. Then, he goes to help Bobby but Juhi steps in and says she will take care of Bobby. JJ helps Juhi take Bobby at the door and instructs Juhi to take Bobby straight home. Juhi says yes.

JJ goes out to help Banga and Samar tries to help but JJ brushes him off and says he doesn't want fakeness and when it comes from the heart, that's when Samar should help him. Samar is embarrased. JJ says that he will take care of Banga himself and of them too, tomorrow so they better be prepared. Junglees shocked.

Precap: Piddi saying to the gang that JJ would skin them alive. KD calms him down by saying that the most important thing right now is to stick together. In the office, all 8 are present and JJ is inquiring them about the prank. Princi is also there. Kiya steps up and says that it was all KD's plan. KD shocked.

*~~*

Like and comment to show your appreciation! It's not easy writing such detailed updates. Also, there is high chance I might become a regular updater if Aanchal's schedule doesn't work out so please tell me whether I should write in detail like this or should I summarize stuff as you are the ones reading it! Please comment and tell if you like it or not!

Love,
Mais! 😳

Tfs =)) write it in detail πŸ˜› just the way you wrote the above update !!
I liked ur lines more that the epi πŸ€£πŸ€£
ROFL...
I dont know what made me laugh more about the update...what was written in it or the way it was writtenπŸ˜†
AWSUM update MaisπŸ‘ really enjoyed it 
Junglee's Beauty parlour πŸ€£πŸ€£lut pitting on the floor but damn kya kamaal kiya Mr. Banga ko Miss. Banga bana diya🀣
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Tfs =)) write it in detail πŸ˜› just the way you wrote the above update !!

I am glad you liked.though my fingers hurt from all the typing, I will try to make it as detailled as possible! :D
Originally posted by Angel56

I liked ur lines more that the epi🀣🀣

hahahaha, I cant help but be a little like a commentator while watching anything, runs in the family I guess :p glad to know you enjoyed it! :D
The Beauty Parlour line was hillarious 🀣
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, thanks a bunch πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

ROFL...
I dont know what made me laugh more about the update...what was written in it or the way it was writtenπŸ˜†

OMG! Shaz! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I dunno why but your comment made me laugh! 🀣 I'll take this as a compliment! πŸ˜‰