Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mmanju1

wow...not only SURAJ❀️...DABH also at its bestπŸ‘

What a cracking episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
yeah!!! DABH team rocked today!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I am sooo proud of Suraj sa today...!!! Such brave actions...!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I dont mind if he gets a little injury...!!! Cause he was just a soldier today...!!! I was feeling like the song" Kar chale hum fida jaan-o-taan sathiyo... Ab tumhare hawale watan sathiyo" 
Bravo Chhora... Bravo...!!!!!
Cant wait 4 tomorrow...!!!
hey..it's a beautiful song...suits suraj the most!!!πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ
yup Daring Suraj rocked the show today πŸ‘πŸΌ
A  nail  biting  episode   is  what  i  would  describe  it  in  1  word.It  was  even  more  fabulous  than  yesterday.Suraj  rocked  the  episode  along  with  RK  πŸ‘πŸΌ.I  just  loved  the  xpession  on  Suraj's  face  when  he  came  2  know  that  RK  was  the  terrorist-       an  xpression  of  disbelief ,worry and  anger.The  confrontation  scene  btw  suraj  and  RK  was  fantastic  and  i  think  RK  would  harm  Suraj  inorder  2  get  away  from  him.The  chase  scene  btw  them  kept  me  at  the  edge  of  the  seat.I  really  felt  4  Bhabo  today  when  she  became  worried  4  her  chora.Last  but  not  least  i  would  like  2  applaud  meena  4  doing  something  good  probably  4  the  first  tym  in  her  life as  i  could  remember.The  touching  of  her  stomach  and  the  emotions  on  her face  and  running  2  tell  the  truth  2  sandhya  and  the  police was  beautifully  done  by  the  actress.
I could not make out from the precap whether RK was shot by police or Suraj was injured.I am hoping for the former.Even if we assume Suraj is injured it obviosly maybe in leg or hand not life threatening.Moreover if they show Suraj injured the entire attention will be on him, how do they save Chotu than.The purpose of RK gets achieved.I do not think they would want to show a  terrorist succeeding.Moreover Saibal ab bahut ho gaya.Let them not start a hospital track after this.Kabhi to Suraj aur Sandhya ko saath lao.Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
Originally posted by alonebird

No i think Suraj is saved by Sandhaya...
ya even i think dat 
I loved Sooraj's action yesterday. Superb acting by Anas Rashid n nice post. πŸ‘
Originally posted by RumelaDawn

woo suraj rocked today πŸ˜ƒ

Yup, he played a vital role, and reached RK first ⭐️ ⭐️ 😎
Originally posted by mmanju1

wow...not only SURAJ❀️...DABH also at its bestπŸ‘

What a cracking episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Totally rocking episode, another edge-of-the-seat thriller. ⭐️ πŸ‘
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I am sooo proud of Suraj sa today...!!! Such brave actions...!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
I dont mind if he gets a little injury...!!! Cause he was just a soldier today...!!! I was feeling like the song" Kar chale hum fida jaan-o-taan sathiyo... Ab tumhare hawale watan sathiyo" 
Bravo Chhora... Bravo...!!!!!
Cant wait 4 tomorrow...!!!

Shirin, agreed with you, totally action-packed episode, and we got to see the courageous side of Suraj, and some high-octane sequences, loved your song selection and it is very much apt for the situation ⭐️ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ