Written update 24th and 25th september 2012

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey everyone sorry about late update.. my grandad is unwell and i have been very busy. i will do a short update for maha episode and 24th september.

maha episode

• amrit wants to know who nats really is and so does yug.
  • amrit decides to join hands with yug but he gets angry with her,
  • yug gets close to finding out who nats is from the hospital and the guy says he will ring him.
  • amrit and yugs phones get swapped and amrit finds out nats is nimrit and is shocked.
24th september 2012

amrit is shocked to hear nimrit and yug asks her what did the guard say and amrit says nimrit in a shocked state. yug says who is nimrit now. oberoi on the other hand finds out yug has nimrits file and knows the truth, agham tortures himself because of what nats said to him about marrying amrit and slapping her. his mother tries to stop him but he doesnt listen and then he does after she persuades her. he questions his actions. 

there nimrit says she is willing to sacrifice everything for agham as he loves amrit and tej says dont as this is wrong. amrit on the other hand remembers killing nimrit and natasha moments. she realises that agham is drawn towards natasha as she is nimrit. agham also decides to finish his game fast. amrit ignores aghams call and questions how can nimrit be allowed and how she has lost. she shouts nimrit.  amrit goes to mata and walks on fire and burning coals, everyone is shocked to see her. she says to devi maa why did you save nimrit, i just wanted her to leave and i could get my happiness. she decalres war with god as she will write her own kismat. amrit goes to bar and drinks, one guy loads gun and says lets see who lives or does when playing cards. he wins and others run away. amrit says she will stake her life. she starts the game , and the guy first has a go and it doesnt shoot. them amrit has a go and same. the guy gets a little scared, and tries again and then laughs. he passes the pistal to amrit who without fear presses the trigger. the guy dies and amrit looks at him with a victory smile and says princess amrit writes her own kismat and wins every battle even death.

Written update 25th september

Episode starts from where it left and amrit winning the game. she says i win every game apart from her game with nimrit. if nimrit died there wouldnt have been a problembut now i wont let her win. agham is mine, she throws money and all the drunkies run for the money. agham is on phone with his mother and says he cant find her but then sees her. he looks at her state and runs to her. she is still in shock. he says are you drunk. he asks her and she says yes , he asks why and sees her feet and says how come they are black. she tells him she walked on burning coal. he is shocked and says why are you taking this pain and she says i didnt feel any pain as i felt more pain in my heart , pain of your love. she wanted to show devi maa she can ear everything but the pain of you leaving me. she says i know you feel for natasha. he denies and she says dont lie she believes in what she feels. 

amrit says she can never have you and goes inside and agham is confused seeing her behaviour. amrit goes in and sees nats and visualises nimrit instead of her. nats is shocked to see her state and amrit just keeps seeing nimrit and stres at her face hard. she walks to nimrit and clenches her fist. she thinks you were saved last time but this time i will kill you. she looks at oberoi and nats photo frame which is about to fall and saves her. ripun runs to her and then nats sees amrit has hurt her and says you have hurt yourself and bleeding but amrit sees nimrit saying all this. agham comes and says why are you endangering your life for someone else and you dont know how important you are to me. hearing this nats is upset. he says you dont need to put your life in danger for anyone. amrit says she is not any body amd sees nimrit. but stops midway and says she is my partner. agham takes her and nats is confused about her behaviour. amrit stops midway and looks at nats with hate. she thinks only she has a right on your pain and only she can hurt you. 

she goes to her room and agham follows he asks her to rest and applys medicine on her wounds while amrit thinks. its midnight agham is asleep and amrit gets up and leaves. she goes to nats room and sees her sleeping. she comes with a dagger and says nimrit you have come back to take revenge but i kill you. she approaches her with dagger. but then falls on floor and nats get up asking her what are you doing. amrit says someone wants to kill me so i will hide here. nats asks her to sit  and gives her water. amrit thinks she will pretend to be mad. she says to nats what are you doing in my room, and nats says this is my room and not your. she then says what am i doing here with this dagger. nats explains to her what happened. amrit says she is seeing things and nats takes to her room. amrit wants nats sympathy and fool her again. 

nats takes her to her room. next morning nats and ripun are sitting on table for breakfast. amrit comes and sees ripun feeding her. amrit thinks looks like ripun knows nimrits truth. she is about to approach the table and agham says lets have breakfast in our room as it is good to maintain distance. amrit says she wants to forget all and start a fresh. agham and all are shocked. amrit days you have done alot for us and i have always blamed you but now i have a change a mind after yesterday by going to devi maa, which changed my view point. she brings her hand forward for friendship but ripun nods a no. amrit holds her hand promises everything will be fine with no fights and nats is feeling emptional. they all sit for breakfast and all are shocked and confused at the same time. amrit serves nats and  nats thinks how can she change so much as yesterday she saved me and she wants to be freinds. amrit thinks you are shocked with my new face of being good but watch how i surprise you.

End

precap: oberoi and nats are out and yug comes with a pistal and loads it and is about to shoot but oberoi sees him and shouts natasha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Twinkle..hope your grandad is better now.

Thanks for doing the updates..

I'm a bit upset with Agam now..he is acting too much now with his love for Amrit esp in front of Nimrit...when he will  do something  when Amrit will kill Nats/Nimrit..he must start using his brain of why Amrit acting like an angel to Natasha..he knows how dangerous she can be ..so hoping he reacts fast this time or he will once more lose Nimrit..

Nimrit must not fall in the trap of Amrit this time but be smart and on the alert..

precap hope nothing happens to Nimrit..i think its Amrit doing..plan this with yug and to be in good books of Nimrit may save her in time..all she wants Nimrit to trust her same as before and then plan her murder..

Hope Nimrit dont fall in her emotional trap or it will be back to square one and all her effort will go in vain..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yaa u r right saveeta...agam should stop showering his fake love for amrit n should come up with some dangerous plan against her

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the brief yet nice update👏 Twinkle_bella
our wishes to your granddad for speedy recovery
_Rabiya_ thumbnail

thanks for the update

jaso49311 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much!! Hope your grandad gets well! Keep up the great job of writing updates!!! :)
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update..:).