Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

WU 25/9/12 Raavi supportive to Nitin, saves him

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OHH MAANNN!!!!
Ginny again not there nd Sunny, Raashi gone after one ep...
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜³
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!
hope Cv's add a different track about some other characters... not Raavi
Freethinker112 thumbnail
I am sad to see the condition of Raavi. Breaking up with a nice friend because of pressure from parents. Her crying got me, because this was not some stupid cry-baby thing. She was really sad. That's gotta suck!
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mabaig1994

OHH MAANNN!!!!
Ginny again not there nd Sunny, Raashi gone after one ep...

No, all three were there. Ginny was in for one scene in the morning, when Lucky tells Rocky that he will get pocket money. Before he proposed this, Rocky said that he will return the stranger's money. Then Ginny teased him saying, "Aap paise kahan se laaoge? Chandni chowk pe rickshaw chalaoge? Laal kila ke niche Delhi ke maps bechoge?" It was quite hilarious, seeing the nok-jhonk of the brother and sister.

Raashi and sunny also came for one scene, when Nitin came over to their house in the morning. They were going to school and opened the door when the bell rang. It was Nitin. Raashi told Sunny to go wait in the bus, and stayed back to tell Nitin about the situation. But as soon as she said, "Pata hai kya hua hai?", Pinky arrived on the scene and told her to go as she was getting late.
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

No, all three were there. Ginny was in for one scene in the0„2morning, when Lucky tells Rocky that he will get pocket money. Before he proposed this, Rocky said that he will return the stranger's money. Then Ginny teased him saying, "Aap paise kahan se laaoge? Chandni chowk pe rickshaw chalaoge? Laal kila ke niche Delhi ke maps bechoge?" It was quite hilarious, seeing the nok-jhonk of the0„2brother0„2and sister.

Raashi and sunny also came for one scene, when Nitin came over to their house in the morning. They were going to school and opened the door when the bell rang. It was Nitin. Raashi told Sunny to go wait in the bus, and0„2stayed0„2back to tell Nitin0„2about0„2the situation. But as soon as she said, "Pata hai kya hua hai?", Pinky arrived on the scene and told her to go as she was getting late.

Oh!! Thank u, the reason i dont know coz i'm not watching the show these days and just reading the written update... And again thank u.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mabaig1994

Oh!! Thank u, the reason i dont know coz i'm not watching the show these days and just reading the written update... And again thank u.

You are welcome! ðŸ˜Š