Thendral

Thendral Tuesday- September

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jeya!
So, Praba to meet his mother (Really want to see that scene)
As expected Kalyani talks to Mohan. (Want to see Mohan Vs. Padma)
mala_15 thumbnail
                                   Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was nice to see that TPS is willing to help Bhuvana πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ  through Laxman πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³ eventhough she has suffered a lot because of that criminal πŸ€’πŸ˜”πŸ€’ which showed her mentality (ie)  she is like Thulasi πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ who will lend an helping hand πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† even to the people who harmed her πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜› and I wish that the fraud should not use this as an opportunity πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜΅ to enter into Laxman's life once again β˜’οΈπŸ€”πŸ˜’ as he needs to live with TPS in peace πŸ˜”πŸ€”πŸ€“πŸ˜³ atleast from now onwards πŸ˜²πŸ€” .
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update plus comments Jaya AkkaπŸ€—

Lax is feeling for BπŸ˜›...Good TPS said that he should never meet B but can help B through Prabha or others...If not Dr.Lax might started to urugufy for B if at all he sees🀒..

Hope Mohan bravely talks to Padma and tell his POVπŸ˜•.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. haha.. L says he is doing it out of pity.. the mahan act will never leave him., Poor P .. will he tell his mother not to contact him as well. 
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Jeya ka for the lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ

Eppidi irunthathu Bhuvana to throw the pans?πŸ˜†
The conversation between Kokila and  her husband was good about who was good and who wasn't good. Kokila sabam vitthathu thaan funny a irukkuπŸ˜›

As it is expected, It is a good decision of Kalyani to talk about the work with Mohan. Kalyani sonna athu oru vheta vaku for Mohan. Papom enne Mohan seiyaporar endu...
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijayam for the update. A sensible episode after a long time. I was getting bored with MM and Pady geting angry with Thuls. I hope Mohan does not become the old Mohan who used to be against TT. I agree with you finally there is someone (Koki and her husband) in the serial who can see what the viewers can see. Lax is equally responsible as Bhuvs for creating a havoc in two families. The director was initially conveniently showing only Bhuvs as the bad character and not Lax. BOOO! Edited by chits5 - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good that TPS told Lax strictly that he should not meet Bhu..  Lax again turning to Bhu cannot be accepted.. but at the same time, he need to be punished for being like this . and not accepted by Sundari so easily.. hmm lets see what Bhu has to say for this decision from Lax/Sundari.. 

Kalyani was good in tackling Mohan.. But why doesn't either TT or Kalyani/Deepa say the truth openly why they went to BHu.. Today Kalyani could have told it to Mohan.. Hmm at least tom she can tell.. but no hopes.. 
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Awesome update and comments Jeya! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Have not watched it yet. Will comment later after watching.

viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya ( & Bhagi for yesterday's update). Good ones both of you.

Finally some sensible episode. Love the conversation between Kokila and her husband. As a 3rd party involved they neither supported Bhu nor Lax. They pointed out both were at fault. It was funny to hear Lax asking can't Bhu get a better place to live. I expected TPS would agree to pay Bhu what she deserves. She is smart in that way as it is the right thing to do and law demands it. I was LOL at TPS's condition. What kind of trust she has on that guy! Not sure if its good gets her funding, may be she will engage Dharman again. But as far as to do something to Lax I really do not mind. Seyrathayum senchutu now he talks as if he is helping her on pity. Athu seri...

Good job K. She pointed out correctly. Mohan is doing education in arts which he can continue through correspondence where as T cannot do the same. Hope M has some success with GW-P.