WU 25 9 12,TVS trials Adi Sug,Maa Thakurian comes

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Why is Adi quiet and TVS and Sugni saying everything to eachother  trying to convince each other one saying I do not love and another saying I love u and U love me

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful WU😊
 cvs r lost it.. they r really sick, what is going on... mahan sug became 'sati savitri'  ðŸ˜† and want to save his pati-permeshver pran to rakshs V... ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
 and V .. what i say me fed up to his denial mod... 😡 he is not ready to accept that sug is not for him... and that backstabber adi said ' mamaji me not doing wrong... 🤔  yes yes adi nothing is wrong ... apne mama ki GF se shadi karna koi galti kha hai,ye to punya ka kam hai... and that rewa ... her smirk   and happiness... o V what is ur family and... maa came...  she came with lots of tam-jham... in doli and red carpet... what a entry... *  ghar ke andar lal kaleen*...  ðŸ¤£  cvs r really silly... wo kya har jagah lal kalin par hi chlegi aur nahi hoga to chalne se inkar kar degi...  ?   cv want to present her more powerful then V,thats why... he did as such... taki wo V ko control kar sake... kal ke episode se wo bhi V ko updesh dena shuru kar degi... ðŸ˜¡
and all the time sug and V did argue and hero adi was quiet... shameless fellow...    
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Why didn't vikram give adi a slap? a real tight slap which he deserves.🤢
Lol mansi @ sati savitri🤣  hota hai hota hia ise kehte hian 900 choohe kha ke billi hajj ko chali🤣
This constant waving of gun is a disaster waiting to happen. my prediction is someone is going to be shot probably Reva and then he will feel guilt for injuring her and will spend the rest of his life with her while Adi Sugni make there relationship work.

Ma thakur looks very young so I am guessing TVS's father married someone far younger than him but then she has a son who looks even older than TVS. Oh this soo confusing.

BTW whats with the bridal arrival?Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by komal07

Why didn't vikram give adi a slap? a real tight slap which he deserves.🤢

KOmal !  my momaa  said exactly same, what u r saying...  she said ' ye in dono ko thappar kyo nahi mar rha hai   ?  aur kyo ye is faltoo ladki ke liye itna pagal hai... ?  ye koi hur,pari bhi nahi hai... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by croziaxx

KOmal !  my momaa  said exactly same, what u r saying...  she said ' ye in dono ko thappar kyo nahi mar rha hai   ?  aur kyo ye is faltoo ladki ke liye itna pagal hai... ?  ye koi hur,pari bhi nahi hai... ðŸ˜†

Completely agreed with aunty😆 Even i want vikram to give GP aka adi a tight slap then i will make a jabargattu VM on that scene😆 I want him to use his hand instead of Gun😛
Originally posted by payal7

This constant waving of gun is a disaster waiting to happen. my prediction is someone is going to be shot probably Reva and then he will feel guilt for injuring her and will spend the rest of his life with her while Adi Sugni make there relationship work.

Ma thakur looks very young so I am guessing TVS's father married someone far younger than him but then she has a son who looks even older than TVS. Oh this soo confusing.

BTW whats with the bridal arrival?

That's why i want him to use his hands instead of that gun but looks like cvz going to use that weapon for reva's favor😡
Payal young mothers are in demand from Tulsi time lol There was a serial on star plus kyunki saaas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Where tulsi main lead and her son both were classmates lol can u imagine she was playing her classmate's mother? and other son's real age was more than her but since she gained lots of w8 so makers think she cd fit into the role but in real she was as young as other caste. 🤢