!WU 9-25-12 Kids Decide to Swap Places!

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow Hum nae tu humari taran Fast WU.😉😃.. Kye baat ha..Thanks alot for the Great Help Rani.. 🤗
Originally posted by neeme

Wow Hum nae tu humari taran Fast WU.😉😃.. Kye baat ha..Thanks alot for the Great Help Rani.. 🤗

I thought since I am doing WU for you, I should be fast like you too, but I wasn't fast enough because It did take me an hour to post it😉 

No Problem Neeme, Akhir friends kis din kaam aayenge🤗
Originally posted by -Rani

I thought since I am doing WU for you, I should be fast like you too, but I wasn't fast enough because It did take me an hour to post it😉 

No Problem Neeme, Akhir friends kis din kaam aayenge🤗
Yah But kafi Chase kar lyea Muja😉😃 ... Frends Issi Din kam ata han😆😆 u knw today When i was reading abt RIcha n Kunal related article..Muja Honeymoon yaad ayea gaya...Jis ma Hum na Richa Ko Samnder ma girya tha😆😆
Originally posted by neeme

Yah But kafi Chase kar lyea Muja😉😃 ... Frends Issi Din kam ata han😆😆 u knw today When i was reading abt RIcha n Kunal related article..Muja Honeymoon yaad ayea gaya...Jis ma Hum na Richa Ko Samnder ma girya tha😆😆

Yeah I remember that classic SiNal honeymoon where we went with SiNal to their honeymoon to stop Richa from ruining it for SINal😆😆 If Richa-Kunal go on a honeymoon, we will have to go again with them to stop Richa from enjoying her won honeymoon🤣🤣🤣

Richa aisi bhatakati atma hai, jo mar mar ke bhi zinda ho jati hai, sirf and sirf apane Kunal ke liye🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Rani

Yeah I remember that classic SiNal honeymoon where we went with SiNal to their honeymoon to stop Richa from ruining it for SINal😆😆 If Richa-Kunal go on a honeymoon, we will have to go again with them to stop Richa from enjoying her won honeymoon🤣🤣🤣

Richa aisi bhatakati atma hai, jo mar mar ke bhi zinda ho jati hai, sirf and sirf apane Kunal ke liye🤣🤣
Yah Aur Uss Honymoon ma Wo Doob ka Nikal i the.. OMG i just remmeber That EMO smily 🤣🤣
Tfs.. My prediction comes true.
THIS STORYLINE IS JUST LIKE THE MOVIE THE PARENT TRAP
REALLY CANT THEY FIND SOMETHING ORIGINAL
thanx for the update di...
it was an awesome episode'
AC 1-siddhi scenes brought tears in my eyes...poor kid was craving for his mother's love even though he had his father and lame family with him...he wants to be with his mother so he made a great plan of switching places
AC 2-kunal scenes were hilarious...both father-son are replica of each other...both are so impatient and wants to fight rather than be calm and settle the matter sweetly...
the rest i was not bothered to watch...but i loved the way siddhi was jealous...she couldn't tolerate kunal being lovey-dovey towards richa aunty...kunal only belongs to her...kunal was enjoying her jealously...sometimes i feel he is making siddhi jealous becos he feels siddhi is with abhay and he is jealous of them as he can't see siddhi with anyone...AC 1 is just an excuse...
Daddy T has more brains than richa aunty to smell a foul play on kunal's behaviour...i am sure he will find out the truth and disclose to his mental daughter that kunal's boss is none other than siddhi therefore she will blackmail kunal into marrying her...
Daddy T is so intelligent... Kunal will make her bakra