Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

25th Sep:WU: Nidhi-Intern se Doctor SIREN ;)

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
such a silly episode!  jst for sake of Nidhi such screw up of story! huh!  KPji stop insulting our gray cells!   Bakwaas 5 a.m. story plot!Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update tanu

missed d episode coz of my cable guy đŸ˜Ą

lagta hain epi kaafi boring tha đŸ˜†
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kya gift tha ye??haat yaar...ya i wanted nidhi to b a doc...but is tarah nahi..laga jaise ki budday hai aaja bacchu tujhe doc bana dete hai tu bhi khush mai bhi khush...she shud have been made a doc coz she deserved to b one...though ashu said that it hardly had an impact...budday ka dahi bana diya...ab to nidhi will show her kamaal as a doc...that i wanna see...but shurvat was bad...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan!! Yeh track Kpji ne likha ya Mudra ne...😕

Thank you Tanu

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

such a silly episode!  jst for sake of Nidhi such screw up of story! huh!  KPji stop insulting our gray cells!

agree
it seems KPji doesn't believe that gray cells exist in other people too,😉

Thanks for the update Tanu dear. It seems yown worthy and stupid episode but I have to watch it for SK-KK😳
Edited by MonyP - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Tanu,,,,

What was that...?

Today, I truly felt like I was watching some other show...what is all this for...to glorify Nidhi's character...so she can join the list of TV's superwomen...but then, she has already cured Baba of Alzheimer's...all that was required was an announcment of the same...she need not have even bothered with an intenship...

Was this a spoof by any chance?
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
jyotinayana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silly episode      never had one like this before isthis due the new story writers
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Frankly just could not understand the episode and the need for this track..
But one thing is sure consistent about the CVs - they go all out to disappoint us when we are eagerly waiting for something nice to happen...Always it happens - today's episode was supposed to be Ashu making Nidhi's b'day memorable for her (and us too) - the whole day went off with the CM nonsense...
Could not this be shown after a few episodes??? I have a feeling that maybe Abhimaan track is on the way..The operation may turn out to be successful and Nidhi becomes famous - thanks to the CM - and then conflict may begin...Why why why cant we see Ashni enjoying their married life for some time at a stretch !!!!
I hardly agree that announcing the end of internship is a bday gift...CVs are bent on just butchering Ashu...
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Hey Bhagwan!! Yeh track Kpji ne likha ya Mudra ne...😕

🤣 đŸ¤Ł đŸ¤Ł đŸ¤Ł