these are all my opinions and thoughts!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

asha bhosle was much much better judge in indian idol..i dont understand y shes being sooo racist in this show...one of the sentence which she said and i did not like it at all was when she said to atif that aap log yaha aake gana gaate ho hamara dil bahut bara hai i like atif and abida perveen's reply but i wanted to make something clear here that atif,shafqat,rahat and others khud nahi jate balke aun ko izzat se bulaya jata hai because indian film industry need their voices...thats y...so i think whoever think ke pakistani singers khud jaake waha gana gaate hai tu aisa nahi hai waha se bulawa aata hai tu jaate hai which shows how much they need our singers...second thing all the contestants should have respect of each other and their judges/captains whoever that singer was who said i will keep the vicks next time was such a batameez insaan i think.he has no manners and respects for his elders...what i think is that this show is going way too far like a cricket ground or paki/indo war if its scripted or not still not good at all after watching 3 episodes i dont wanna watch this show ever again and i dont think iam going to watch.this show really makes me feel awful and sick.if its scriped tu kuch zyada hi scripted hogaya hai.itni fights tu big boss mai bhi acchi nahi lagti...bahut zayda over hogaya hai what i want is either show band hojaye ya phir sab thora relaxed hojaye cool hojaye aur sa re ga ma pa ki tarha ya phir other reality singing show ki tarha kare...(these r all my opinions and thoughts..whatever u want to say please do express ur feeling but do not abuse anyone or fight here iam not really in a mood of fighting show mai already bahut fight hai if anyone wanna fight please go ahead and do watch the show)thanks!!!!!

Edited by cape - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cape

asha bhosle was much much better judge in indian idol..i dont understand y shes being sooo racist in this show...one of the sentence which she said and i did not like it at all was when she said to atif that aap log yaha aake gana gaate ho hamara dil bahut bara hai i like atif and abida perveen's reply but i wanted to make something clear here that atif,shafqat,rahat and others khud nahi jate balke aun ko izzat se bulaya jata hai because indian film industry need their voices...thats y...so i think whoever think ke pakistani singers khud jaake waha gana gaate hai tu aisa nahi hai waha se bulawa aata hai tu jaate hai which shows how much they need our singers...second thing all the contestants should have respect of each other and their judges/captains whoever that singer was who said i will keep the vicks next time was such a batameez insaan i think.he has no manners and respects for his elders...what i think is that this show is going way too far like a cricket ground or paki/indo war if its scripted or not still not good at all after watching 3 episodes i dont wanna watch this show ever again and i dont think iam going to watch.this show really makes me feel awful and sick.if its scriped tu kuch zyada hi scripted hogaya hai.itni fights tu big boss mai bhi acchi nahi lagti...bahut zayda over hogaya hai what i want is either show band hojaye ya phir sab thora relaxed hojaye cool hojaye aur sa re ga ma pa ki tarha ya phir other reality singing show ki tarha kare...(these r all my opinions and thoughts..whatever u want to say please do express ur feeling but do not abuse anyone or fight here iam not really in a mood of fighting show mai already bahut fight hai if anyone wanna fight please go ahead and do watch the show)thanks!!!!!

Only replying to the underlined..It will make no difference to the Indian music or film industry if Pakistani artists stop coming...there contribution to the music industry is miniscule

I agree with Asha and the way Indians feel is that they are giving  once in a  life time chance to the Atif and co to come and sing in the Indian music industry,  despite break up our country, three wars waged by Pakistan and despite Mumbai and Kargil and on going terrorist infilltartion in Kashmir...most Indian will agree with her whole heartedly
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by April2007

Only replying to the underlined..It will make no difference to the Indian music or film industry if Pakistani artists stop coming...there contribution to the music industry is miniscule

I agree with Asha and the way Indians feel is that they are giving  once in a  life time chance to the Atif and co to come and sing in the Indian music industry,  despite break up our country, three wars waged by Pakistan and despite Mumbai and Kargil and on going terrorist infilltartion in Kashmir...most Indian will agree with her whole heartedly

DO NOT BRING THE WARS IN BETWEEN THIS PLEASE...WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG IN THOSE WARS WHO KNOWS.AND IF U WANNA FIGHT SO PLEASE GO WATCH THE SHOW AS I SAID...SECOND THING THEY GIVE OUR SINGER A CHANCE I AGREE BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE THEY NEED THEM AS WELL...ITS NOT LIKE THEY R KIND TO OUR SINGERS OR FEEL PITY FOR THEM THATS Y THEY GIV CHANCE BUT THEY ALSO NEED THEM TO SING FOR THEIR MOVIES...FOR EXAMPLE PEHLI NAZAR WAS A BIG HIT FROM THE MOVIE RACE AGAR SONG NE ATIF KO POPULARITY DI TU ON THE OTHER HAND MOVIE KO BHI BAHUT BAHUT POPULARITY MILI FROM THAT SONG...
I know one thing that this show is going on diff track. what they promised and what they are serving is totallyπŸ˜”. why they have to create another cricket ground here. it's not test series...yeh gaane ka series hain... it's all about singing...so lets keep it that way!

DO NOT BRING THE WARS IN BETWEEN THIS PLEASE...WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG IN THOSE WARS WHO KNOWS.AND IF U WANNA FIGHT SO PLEASE GO WATCH THE SHOW AS I SAID...SECOND THING THEY GIVE OUR SINGER A CHANCE I AGREE BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE THEY NEED THEM AS WELL...ITS NOT LIKE THEY R KIND TO OUR SINGERS OR FEEL PITY FOR THEM THATS Y THEY GIV CHANCE BUT THEY ALSO NEED THEM TO SING FOR THEIR MOVIES...FOR EXAMPLE PEHLI NAZAR WAS A BIG HIT FROM THE MOVIE RACE AGAR SONG NE ATIF KO POPULARITY DI TU ON THE OTHER HAND MOVIE KO BHI BAHUT BAHUT POPULARITY MILI FROM THAT SONG...

Sonu or Kunal  would have sung equally well...India has many many good singers..the good music directors are in great demand. I think Aman in this show will surpass many singer..he is awesome.
Originally posted by April2007

Sonu or Kunal  would have sung equally well...India has many many good singers..the good music directors are in great demand. I think Aman in this show will surpass many singer..he is awesome.
yes sonu , kunal, kumar sanu all could have sung it equally well...its the music directors fault...he was not asked at gun point to hire atif for that number now ,was he?
Same goes for the other singers from pakistan...their songs sell, isnt that why they are singing in India...arent the music directors all in to make money...they must know something...somebody in India must like them, i know you dont...and no one is denying that Indian singers cant sing the same song...i think even the indian contestants on this show could have sung it better...but the music directors are going for our singers...hmm i wonder why?😊
Nahhh i think atif has something which no other singer have not even in pakistan...kuch tu hai jabhi tu all the directors,public,youth and filmmakers want only HIM to sing for them...aise kisi ko popularity ya itni demand kisi ko nahi milti jab tak koi baat aus insaan mai na hon...And if anyone have problem ke y pakistani singers aake india mai gana gaate hai or indian singers can sing equally good as atif tu i think ye atif ya kisi pakistani ka fault nahi hai if anyone have any complain tu woh music directors and filmmakers se baat kare kyon ke woh log atif rahat shafqat ko promote karte hai becaude again they need their voices...Edited by cape - 11 years ago

Nahhh i think atif has something which no other singer have not even in pakistan...kuch tu hai jabhi tu all the directors,public,youth and filmmakers want only HIM to sing for them...aise kisi ko popularity ya itni demand kisi ko nahi milti jab tak koi baat aus insaan mai na hon...And if anyone have problem ke y pakistani singers aake india mai gana gaate hai or indian singers can sing equally good as atif tu i think ye atif ya kisi pakistani ka fault nahi hai if anyone have any complain tu woh music directors and filmmakers se baat kare kyon ke woh log atif rahat shafqat ko promote karte hai becaude again they need their voices...

I disagree...

Rahat Ali is way better than him..

He totally butchered the song when he sang with Asha ji on the show..

I think he sang the song due to very good music directors in India..
Originally posted by happyviewer

yes sonu , kunal, kumar sanu all could have sung it equally well...its the music directors fault...he was not asked at gun point to hire atif for that number now ,was he?
Same goes for the other singers from pakistan...their songs sell, isnt that why they are singing in India...arent the music directors all in to make money...they must know something...somebody in India must like them, i know you dont...and no one is denying that Indian singers cant sing the same song...i think even the indian contestants on this show could have sung it better...but the music directors are going for our singers...hmm i wonder why?😊

Don't wonder anymore...maybe Indians didn't have to pay him as much as Sonu, Kunal etc,  it was a good deal for them 

No need to put so much pressure on your brain..there is no line  
up of songs waiting for him..he is not going to next Sonu or even Kunal. 

Have you ever asked yourself why all Pakistani singers desperate to come and sing in India..with his attitude and hate for the icons of Indian music industry..why did he come..why couldn't Pakistan give him everything he needed.

He needs India desperately, it is not other way around.

Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
atif and asha jee wohi kar rahe ha jo un se channel  bol raha hain πŸ˜†