Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey everyone...my exams just got over 2day soo yippeee!! even tho exam was bad
i am here with part 2 n thank u everyone 4 replying to me with ur nice comments
im going to barely use hindi now cuz translating english to hind for me is a pain!!
btw, who else thinks that this weeks suvreen guggal episodes were not gud except that part where he tries to make her smile...
Part 2
Classes are over and the gang, except for yuvraj meet at the mall. It is 6 pm
Annie: Thank gosh u guys cud come. ab ham suvreen ke baare mai...ek min, yeh yuvraj kahan hai?
rathi: kya? par woh toh bataare teh ki woh tujhe layne kailiya girls hostel par gayi.
naro: oh no yaar! he must have gone to suvreen's house
annie: uska problem kya hai? even after we told him he still went!! woh toh ek idiot no 1 hai.
Scene changes.
Yuvraj has reached Suvreen's residential area.
yuvraj: i will park laila here so that suvreen won't see me. good thing it is 6:30 kyunki andere mai no one will see me
yuvraj then goes up the pipe and reaches the balcony to suvreen's room. inside he hears Lovely guggal talking to suvreen
lovely: nahi suvreen. we know whats best for you. u should listen to us.
suvreen: par mama! i love...
lovely: Nahi suvreen!! bas means bas
lovely leaves the room when yuvraj peeps into it. he gives that extremely cute smile looking at his topper which immediately falls on looking at her crying.
Suvreen is still crying when she picks up the teddy bear yuvraj gave her and gives it a big hug. yuvraj hides as she comes in to the balcony wiping off her tears
suvreen: oh ganuji!! why dont puppa aur mama want me to be happy? why ganuji? can't the see that i love...aah!!
yuvraj has just come out of his hiding place and has clamped his hand over her mouth and put his other hand behind her back so that she wont move from there...
yuvraj: dekh topper...i know u are mad at me. i know u don't want to talk to me. but why didnt you come to college? and why did u have to tell your parents about all this. you know that...AREY! YEH TUNE KYA KIYA?
suvreen just bit off his hand and has pushed him away from him. she wipes off her remaning tears and luks at him like she wants to kill him.
suvreen: what do you think? that the universe revolves around the four corners of your world?
( as she is saying all of the above and also, the lines that follow, she is taking steps towards yuvraj who is taking steps away from his angry lioness) i was crying because mumma and puppa wont let me change my course to the fashion workshop.
suvreen pauses for sometime and as yuvraj is going to say something...
suvreen: and what are you doing here?
tere problem kya hai? why are u soo worried? because i didnt come to college? look, i already know how much interest u have for me...ok. so WHY DID YOU COME HERE? meri itni fikr kyun hai? Why are you doing...(in a scared tone)YUVRAJ!!!
Yuvraj was just about to fall over the side of the balcony when his topper puts her hand around him and pulls him towards her. They then make a big mistake (however not according us viewers) of looking into each other's eyes (with her hands still around him) making this scene one of the cutest eyelocks ever!!! (wish it happened tho)

anyways guys...this is the end of part 2 which i hope u guys really liked...sry it was so short
ps: was the yuvreen scene gud n can u give me a nice heading for my forum: the life of yuvreen is kinda boring

xoxo
maria
maria_rox14 thumbnail
btw guys...does ny1 else hav tht scary feeling tht yuvraj is going to leave the show like how raghav left humse hai life?
yuvreen2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey maria hey maria welcome to the forum pls continue i am desp to know the plan!
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it maria...u write awesum...continue quick n dis scene was too gud...but I dunno feel dat yuvraj will be replaced as in humse hai life...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good work and i think u write well enough in english..continue in english only ðŸ˜Š

About yuvi..well if he leaves..this forum will become empty and SG will be barely left wid any followers even if they bring any Bollywood actor to and make their love confession next itself..its not gonna work..so i don't think they r gonna do that. 
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this so nice yaar

the way suvi kept yuvi silent ...that is so cute 

i love ur os ...pm me na when u update next part
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update..plz update next chapter soon.😛
maria_rox14 thumbnail
hey guys thank you for your replies...i will be uploading the next part tomorrow...
for all those who read my os but dont post a reply, pls do as it will provide me with an incentive to post the next part, make it as long as possible an also make it very interesting...
nyways ttyl
luv maria
maria_rox14 thumbnail
hi everyone
i am so very sorry that i couldnt update but there was a power outrage for 6 hours and the net stopped working. so sorry
but i will definitely update 2morrow.
precap: some1 new is entering this os

xoxxo
maria
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria_rox14

hi everyone

i am so very sorry that i couldnt update but there was a power outrage for 6 hours and the net stopped working. so sorry
but i will definitely update 2morrow.
precap: some1 new is entering this os

xoxxo
maria

hey dear we all wait for the next update...