Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey evry1 i am back with part 3. sorry i took soo long

who else is waiting 4 2morrows episode of suvreen guggal i know i am. yuvi is finally gonna get jealous...hopefullly its as good as i hope...
nyways...heres part 3
Part 3
Suddenly they hear a voice which breaks them apart...
its her mumma.
mumma: suvi beta...kya hua? tum kahan ho...
Suvreen breaks apart from yuvraj and then goes to her room...
suvreen: mama meh yahan hoon...i was in the balcony...
muma: but why were you shouting?
suvreen: no mumma...i was just praying to ganuji to help me decide...
mumma: kya decide, decide? u MUST not change your course suvreen tikke...now go to sleep, u have to wake up to go to college...papa has allowed you to go...
suvreen: (thinking)if i argue anymore with mumma, more problems will be created...(says) tikke mumma...good night
mumma: good night suvi beta.
lovely guggal then leaves the room. suvreen then rushes to the balcony but yuvraj is no where to be seen.
suvreen: he must gone...uska problem kya hai? anyways ganuji pls help me to decide.
Suvreen then goes and sits on her bed. she then thinks for a very long time before coming to a conclusion
suvreen: yes...meh yehi karti hoon...pls ganuji let it be a good decision.
suvreen then goes to sleep.
scene changes.
yuvraj is driving laila
yuvraj: woh topper bhi na? why is she so angry with me? i just came to see whether she was o.k. but thank god i escaped otherwise she would have been in such big trouble. now what can i do?
yuvraj then comes to a stop in front of his college. he is soon surrounded by his angry friends.
annie: YUVRAJ!! TUM. KAHAN.. TEY?
yUVRAJ: me toh bas...
rathi: bhai, jhuth mat bolo. you went to topper's house right.
yuvraj:oye! dont call her topper. i only have that right. and anyways, so what if i went to her house. i was worried about her.
annie: oh!! now you are SOOO worried for her. anyways, what happend?
yuvraj then tells them everything that happened excluding the part about their eyelock.
naro: mujhe patha tha!! something like this would only happen? now suvreens anger with you has only been heated.
yuvraj: hey, how was i to know something like this would happen?...(looking at his watch) oh no!! i will be late for my train. o.k evry1...bye!
yuvraj then leaves on his laila before any1 can do anything.
annie:train?late? rathi kya hua?
rathi then tells them tht yuvi has gone for his relative's engagement in nainital.
naro: oh! toh yeh baat hai...
annie: par guys, i dont get it why yuvraj care for her when he doesnt love her?
rathi:no yaar...bhai aisa hi hai...he will bury his feelings deep inside and now is very confused. anyways he has never felt like this about a girl before.
hedge: rathi, tu toh buddi smart hai...par inke "love story ka kya karun?
annie: OMG!!! GUYS, I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!!
they then put their heads together...
all have evil grins...
next day
suvreen sits with her parents for breakfast. (this scene is from the show itself so it is very short)
suvreen: papa. muma. i thought about what you said. i thought about it a lot and i am sorry, i do not agree with you. i will only do fashion course.
papa: o.k you can take the course but , i will not be paying for this idiotic and bakwaas course.
suvreen : hmmm...since i dont have your support i dont need any money from you.
suvreen then leaves.
at canteen
suvreen: hi evry1
evry1: SUVI!!! HII!!
annie: suvi!! ur o.k i am sooo happy.
suvreen: annie, i am taking the fashion course.
annie: OMG!!! REALLY!! YAY!!
annie then does a little dance.
rathi: baby, save the dance for a party...ur going to be late for class!!
annie n suvreen: o.k evry1...bye!
annie and suvreen take their seat in the class just as R.C (whom they have already met enters the class)
evry1: good morning sir.
r.c: good morning evry1. pls take ur seat.
assistant: sir a new student has entered the course.
r.c: o.k send him in.
then, (the song "boom boom boom" from that new movie plays) and one of the most good looking guys ever enters wearning a sexy smile.
(he is K.D from the buddy project n i know he is kinda young but he was the first guy i thought of who is almost as hot as yuvraj)
annie(whispers to suvreen): omg!!...he is sooo cute!!
suvreen: he looks just like ranbir kapoor!! (r.k whom she is a HUGE fan of)
new student(with a husky voice): hey evry1, i'm ranbir

hopefully u guys liked it n with this i sign off
xoxoxox
maria

Pls Like and Comment
Edited by maria_rox14 - 11 years ago
maria_rox14 thumbnail
hey evry1,  buddy me if u want me to update u when it is going to be uploaded.
hope u guys liked part 3...
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it dear...do continue soon n yeah kd is also very hottt...n gud dat here u made his entrance... 😊
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow kya hot entry hai...

its really become so excited ...ab maza aayega
maria_rox14 thumbnail
hey guys im sorry but i am going to stop now. only a few people are really interestd in my forum and so it would be depressing for me to continue. to all those who did like my forum thnk u...
xoxoxoxxo
maria
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria_rox14

hey guys im sorry but i am going to stop now. only a few people are really interestd in my forum and so it would be depressing for me to continue. to all those who did like my forum thnk u...

xoxoxoxxo
maria

why are u seeing the others may be they are not true fans of yuvreen

hey don't do that ...we all who are active are really love SG and yuvreen and for our sake do update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,😛
maria_rox14 thumbnail
heyy guggalians...im back n continuing my forum after a lot of pestering mails in my box...im not very happpy with what i am about to write but i promise u that u will absolutely love the next part...
part 4
all the girls ( including our darling suvreen) and a certain boy(zorro) are practically drooling over him...
r.c -so u finally arrived...evryone,this is ranbir...he used to my student at st. stephens where i took a fashion course there. he has transfered frm st. stephen to DPSC...he is also an intern in my company...he will be joining u gys in this course...ranbir, take u seat over there...
he points to an empty seat between suuvreen and another girl (guys...alisha is not there in this os though i may add her later on...)
ranbir then sits down and says a hello to evryone... rc the continues with his class...n finally leaves...(i wont be having like a relationship between rc n suvreen cuz its kinda wierd...
1. he is teacher n she his student..
2. according to the show there must be an age gap of atleats 8 yrs)
 as the students n the 3 musketeersr leaving...annie also drags ranbir out of the class...u know annie...she is soo bubbly n friendly she has to do so...
annie:hi im annie...this is zorro and suvreen...
others- hey ranbir
ranbir-hey guys
annie- so i have just added u as my friend on facebook...so u r my friend now...
suvreen- annie what is this? the guy has just com to dpsc n u r already scaring him away...
evryone other than suvreen burst out laughing...
ranbir- no guys its o.k...n yes annie i will add u on fb...all my friends r chatterboxes except probaly me...
annie- so we r friends no...so what is ur relationship status?
zorro-nnie what is this...so outright...
ranbir- dude its o.k...i actually have a girlfriend whose at st. stephens...i actually came hre cuz i got a scholarship...
as annie, zorro and ranbir r talking, suvreen gets a call...
suvreen-hello...
as suvreen is listening...aftr 1min she gasps n droops her phone to the ground in shock...
precap- suvreen n gang r at a hospital...

hey guys i know this was very boring but i promise u next one u will have a yuvreen scen...
also i took over one hour to write this on my phone as my laptop isnt working so pls write a comment which doesnt even take one min...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update maria.👏..wondering what will happen next..all the best for the next part 😊
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Great update maria.👏..wondering what will happen next..all the best for the next part 😊

thnks akshay...willl updae soon
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazig maria...u really rock...😎ab aage kya hoga???😕Edited by sahashrabdidash - 11 years ago