(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
omg!!!!! I lvd it...its too goood...plzzz do cntinue
Originally posted by cherry.parul0

omg!!!!! I lvd it...its too goood...plzzz do cntinue
Hi thank you sooo much...r u new???? Nyways exams r going on but don't worry I will update before 2013...hopefully!!
Xoxoxoxoxooxooxoxooo
Maria
Life of yuvreen
Hey guys I'm here with part 5 of Life of Yuvreen!!!! I don't know how u guys are gonna like it but I did work my ass on it...ok maybe just a tiny bit...anyways I really hope that you guys actually like it and please guys COMMENT!!!!! I work on this for like an hour and it doesn't take even a minute to comment...i don't even mind comments which basically throw chap pals at me!!!!
Anyways please I beg thou
COMMENT!!
It will motivate me to write the next part
Anyways now
Enough with my bakbak
On with the show!!!!

Part 5
Annie, Zorro and Ranbir look at suvreen. With shock written all over their faces...I mean come on, she just dropped her perfectly good phone...
The faces of Annie and Zorro quickly turn into worry as they start pestering suvreen with the questions of What, why????? and Annie's OMG'S...and etc... While suvreen just looks on in shock when suddenly tears drop down...she's crying so much she could fill up the Yamuna
Suvreen: Annie!! Zorro!! Puppa was admitted into the hospital because he got into a road accident...he is in the ICU!!!!!!!! hai gannuji!!!! Pls Puppa ko bachalo!!! I can't live without him!!! And to think, I argued with him today morning about my fashion course!!!!! Oh!! If anything happens to him...
While she was speaking these words Ranbir comes from behind and places his hand in her shoulder
And says, " don't worry...Your dad is going to be Ok! I know what you are going through because my dad had a heart attack 3 years ago...But now it's time for you to hold your tears and be with your mom who im sure is going through a bad time...come I will drop you to the hospital...
The four of them rush to the hospital with suvreen still in tears and filled with worrisome thoughts about her Puppa...
They soon reach the hospital where they find suvreen's mom bawling her heart out...like literally screaming out her worry...they then are asked to go to the visitors room for only family members of the patient are allowed to be in that area and they leave...
Suvreen: Mumma!!!!!!!!!!
Mumma: hai!!! Suvi beta!!!!!
And then suvreen runs to her Mumma and the both just hug out their pain (awww!!)...
Then a doctor arrives at the scene and asks: Mrs Guggal???
Mumma: Jhi doctor Saab??
Doctor: Maam, your husband is in a very critical condition!! However he is very lucky for even 5 more minutes would have cost him his life.
Hearing this Mumma guggal in a very filmy style puts her hand to her forehead saying, " haila" and weeps into suvreens shoulder...
Suvreen: but doctor is he going to be ok???
Doctor: yes he will be...Mrs guggal, has your son finished filling out the required documents...
Suvreen and Annie: Son?!?!?!???!
Mumma then goes very stern in an expression which tells them not to say anything more and says, " he must be coming now...actually whatever it is you can talk with me...just let me talk to my daughter for a minute..."
Doctor then tells her to meet him at the cabin in 2 minutes citing it important and something related to her husband...
The doctor then leaves...
Suvreen then looks at her mother and asks, " son???"
Mumma: actually beta he is the one who saved your Puppa...he carried and got your Puppa admitted into the hospital and even came to pick me from the House after looking at the address on your Puppas wallet...I had to make him my 'son' otherwise he couldn't have come into this area and he helped me with the document...actually I think you know him...he goes to DPSC itself and uska naam Kya tha????------- haaan yehi won Ladka Hai!!!!
Suvreen's mom points to behind suvreen...
and now, making his grand entry with the punjabi song playing in the background
Is the HOT and SEXY Cheetah!!!! (yippeee, it's yuvraj!!!)

Ok then guys I know I promised a yuvreen scene today but I am now tooo tired to write anymore
But pukka promise next one will have a yuvreen scene!!
Hope you enjoyed this part
I enjoyed writing it especially the last part
In case your wondering as to whether I have gone crazy on my writing
No it's just that I write better on my iPod...since I am right on In bed burning the midnight oil while my mom doesn't know I'm writing
Anyways please like and comment
And you know the drill If you want me to pm you add me to your buddy list!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxo
Maria
awww...an emotinal one..

nd hamara cheetah!!!!! vo to h hi mahaan..

waiting 4 yuvreen seen..
update soon
Originally posted by cherry.parul0

awww...an emotinal one..
nd hamara cheetah!!!!! vo to h hi mahaan..
waiting 4 yuvreen seen..
update soon
Thanks soo much
Will definitely update soon
Only one word for this update ---  haila!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
awesome it was!!...and we talked about his entry in the fashion show...man!!...but also consider this for an entry!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ awesome maria ๐Ÿ‘ good work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by akshayR

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Only one word for this update --- haila!!!๐Ÿคฃ</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">awesome it was!!...and we talked about his entry in the fashion show...man!!...but also consider this for an entry!!๐Ÿ˜‰awesome maria๐Ÿ‘good work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>
Hahaha
Thanks akshay
Yuvi's entry was awesome ... "son"...awww...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Monika_S

Yuvi's entry was awesome ... "son"...awww...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u!!!!!!
And I made a mistake
It should have been son-in-law!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Its very good,waiting for the next update.