Posted: 11 years ago
maria..when r u gonna update next ??
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

maria..when r u gonna update next ??

I really don't know
I was actually planning to post the update tomorrow for Christmas but then I am now at my grandmothers house and the update is in my iPod. Unfortunately my grandmas house has no wifi so I cannot post it
Anyways when r u updating????
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Dear Diary

LIFE OF YUVREEN

Hey everyone
I am back with part 6 of the LIFE OF YUVREEN...
Before you read this I have to warn you that it totally sucks and don't blame me if you totally hate it...it is kinda my first attempt at writing something romantic and it is...uh...u guys just read now!!!!

PART 6
Yuvraj, meanwhile was looking at the documents he was holding In his hand when, *suvreen guggal romanticsa gana in the background*, a sudden, warm breeze informed him that his topper was at the scene!!!

He then makes 'that to die for' expression full of love ,which all of us girls faint at (actually we faint just looking at him), and there was, a sight to behold before his eyes, SUVREEN, looking sooo very beautiful, hair flying all over the place in a very beautiful fashion...

Suvreen, meanwhile has her mouth slightly open in a shocked manner, her big brown eyes even bigger with shock. She cannot believe that it was THE YUVRAJ SINGH walking towards her. Her brain wanted it not to be him, but her heart told otherwise...

Yuvraj did not even once take his eyes off suvreen while walking towards her and Muma Guggal.

After what suvreen thought was a lifetime, he finally came to a standstill in front of her...

Now starts the FAMOUS and MAGICAL yuvreen EYELOCK!!! It was brown eyes looking into even browner eyes...It was like the world's only starring where both participants were the winners...

Luckily for yuvreen,
Mumma guggal did not notice the scene of beautiful true love happening in front of her...she was much tooo worried about her husband to worry about anything else at the moment...*suvreen guggal romantic gana comes to an end* and

She says," tikke suvreen beta...this is the boy who saved your father...(both start looking anywhere else except at each other)...since you both go to the same college, I'm sure you both must be knowing each other...so you both talk while I go and meet the doctor..."

Suvreen silently nods her head and Mumma guggal walks off...

Both of them are alone now together and both can feel the tension practically enveloping around them...practically suffocating them... with both wondering in their minds:

(guys please remember this is after the episode where she said I LOVE YOU)

Yuvraj: bath karun???? Ya naaa karun????? But what will I say to her - hi topper I just saved your father...now can you forgive me and can we be friends????? But will she become upset??? (yes guys it's still yuvraj singing the *friendship* tune - don't worry I wont make you wait for the update where he realises his love for her)

Suvreen: hai gannuji!!! Thank you for saving papa but of all the people to save him you chose HIM??? Why Gannuji????? Why are u putting me in such difficult situations?????

(I guess let's take a moment of silence and thank gannuji that it WAS yuvraj only that saced her papa...heh heh)

Yuvraj seriously cannot bear this silence...so he decides to talk.

Yuvraj: Look topper!! I know that you are mad at me for saving your father...

[ya guys, it's still the yuvraj who cannot understand anything, who is a big gadha, ulu ka patha, Chaman, (my Hindi sucks so bear with me) all the words that he called himself...u know my list of Hindi bad words have improved after watching suvreen guggal...oh crap!!! I'm moving away from the story...sorry!!!]

He continues, "I know you are wishing that I didn't save your Puppa and you are angry with me for that and..."

yeah Guys, u can imagine him saying practically any type of nonsense...because suvreen is only slightly upset that it is HIM but she is definitely not MAD at him for saving her Puppa...

Suvreen tries to intervene but to no avail...he still keeps spitting out some nonsense...

She then thinks to herself,
"uh???? What on earth is he saying???? I am not understanding a word!!!! Ugh!!! Looks like I only need to do something...par kya karun???...

Yuvraj is still blabbering some nonsense when suvreen sick, tired and irritated with him, just goes out and clamps her hand on his mouth...

And once again *yuvreen romantic gana plays in the background* their eyelock starts!!! Only this time suvreen has more control over herself...unlike yuvraj who is just lost in her eyes-------stupid yuvraj!!!!! Realise your love dumbass!!!!

Suvreen with patience says, " Yuvraj. What ON earth are you saying??? I didn't understand a word!!! And what are you saying?? That I am angry with you for saving my Puppa?!?!?! Why WOULD I be mad at you for SAVING my papa???

Yuvraj then realises his stupidity and from his eyes you can realise that he is kinda embarassed...But then his eyes immediately dart down to her hand on his mouth...

Now it is suvreen's turn to be embarassed...and she quickly removes her hand...

Suvreen: ummm...uh...sorry!! Just that I didn't know how to stop you from talking!!

And then tears start to fill her eyes as she remembers as to why she is in the hospital in the first place...

Suvreen: I just ...you know cant believe he's almost dying. And I had just shouted at him today and if he dies...

Yuvraj cannot bear to see his topper crying and does the first thing that comes to his mind...he wipes away her tears and cups her face in his hands...and yes guys, the EYELOCK starts again, a result of yuvraj's loving actions...

Yuvraj: Topper, nothing is going to happen to your father...after all, I was the one who saved him...so obviously he will be fine...(on this suvreen started to smile a bit)...don't worry topper...I promise that nothing is going to happen to your father...

Suvreen: how can you promise such a thing??

Yuvraj: Because if cheetah promises it to topper, than, he will keep it...remember when I made you that promise...(the one where yuvraj says that I will always remain at your side)...'friends' do this right??

Suvreen then realises the emphasis that he made on 'friends' which meant that yuvraj wanted them to be only friends...suvreen also realises that it was ONLY because of yuvraj that her father was alive...So,

Suvreen then, still in tears (both because of her father and because yuvraj only wanted to remain friends), decides that their friendship was something no one else shared. It was something that was too precious to be lost...(I know this is NOT what happened in the show k...but it's my os So I can write what I want lol)

She then says," thank you yuvraj...I again fell into a problem and you solved it before I even realised it..."

She then hugs him saying," Thank you yuvraj"

And with a romantic song in the background, the two share a sort of passionate hug...sort of passionate only because the gadha still hasn't realised that he is madly in love with suvreen...but then, I don't blame him because it IS his first love...

So guys, this is the end of my update:...
And yeah I know it was crappy because I really am NOT a romantic writer like bhavnah and Manish and akshay and sahas and the others who write...
But it was kinda fun for me to write...because it was like watching and commenting while the scenes were still going on...unfortunately it didn't turn out as nicely as I had visualised it but I still hope you guys atleast kinda liked it...
Anyways that's the end of this really long update and Please guys COMMENT...

Xoxooxoxo
Maria
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was cute, the way Yuvi whows his immaturity, their cute moments...though a little different it was...but it was good...

hope your next update would be soon where they'll be together (as...) ðŸ˜Š
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monika_S

It was cute, the way Yuvi whows his immaturity, their cute moments...though a little different it was...but it was good...

hope your next update would be soon where they'll be together (as...)😊

Thank yo so much monika
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Maria...first of all I have to tell a sorry...I knw the super seven are going to just tease me even more now..becoz since yesterday I have used this word Sorry for about 10-20 times..!!! But then this sorry is becoz I had promised to read ur os the other day but did not..and now finally i read it..!!!
Now, I ll give u a lil long comment on what i think about ur FF...no dont worry it is not bad comments...it cannot be bad becoz such a lovely update such requires some good updates..!!

First of all never say that ur update is not good...It is just awesome..as awesome as any other FF on Yuvreen...and ya for sure better than mine..!! I agree ur hindi is not good but then rather than Hindi what readers love is what u write and ur creativity..!! and I must say u need to pat ur back from my end for this...!!! U are a very creative person..!!!

Second, I think you can do a lil better by changing the font size, color and stuff to make ur update look attractive...this will increase readership to an extent...!! Also go to the Fan fic Forum and there u ll find a link for advertising ur FF...go and advertise the FF there..!! That will also enable more readers to enjoy this wonderful FF...!!! And thanx a lot for the PM..and do send me a PM on the next update..!!! 
Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Caught you...Sorry kumar ðŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monika_S

Caught you...Sorry kumar ðŸ˜†

hahaha...I expected this..!!!  😆😆 😛
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Maria...first of all I have to tell a sorry...I knw the super seven are going to just tease me even more now..becoz since yesterday I have used this word Sorry for about 10-20 times..!!! But then this sorry is becoz I had promised to read ur os the other day but did not..and now finally i read it..!!!
Now, I ll give u a lil long comment on what i think about ur FF...no dont worry it is not bad comments...it cannot be bad becoz such a lovely update such requires some good updates..!!

First of all never say that ur update is not good...It is just awesome..as awesome as any other FF on Yuvreen...and ya for sure better than mine..!! I agree ur hindi is not good but then rather than Hindi what readers love is what u write and ur creativity..!! and I must say u need to pat ur back from my end for this...!!! U are a very creative person..!!!

Second, I think you can do a lil better by changing the font size, color and stuff to make ur update look attractive...this will increase readership to an extent...!! Also go to the Fan fic Forum and there u ll find a link for advertising ur FF...go and advertise the FF there..!! That will also enable more readers to enjoy this wonderful FF...!!! And thanx a lot for the PM..and do send me a PM on the next update..!!!

Aww...thank u so much Manish!!!!! This is sooo sweet of you!!!!
And I will definitely heed your advice...
When r u gonna update lights, camera, ...
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria_rox14

Aww...thank u so much Manish!!!!! This is sooo sweet of you!!!!
And I will definitely heed your advice...
When r u gonna update lights, camera, ...

very soon maria..actually the thing is tat there something very special and a great twist in the other ff...!! Tats why I am updating it so fast..!! in fact I and chaichil are both writing the next update together...this would be the last update before the surprise..and tha surprise will be on 31st...it would be a new year gift to all..and next one way too depressing...so Lights, camera action can be written only then..!! that is after 31st..!!