Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

(SS)The life of YUVREEN!!...part6 updateed. - Page 8

bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hey hello maria :)
your update was really great ya πŸ˜Š u r a talented writer... your creativity is really gud πŸ‘πŸΌ
do continue soon πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bhavnah

hey hello maria :)

your update was really great ya😊u r a talented writer... yourcreativity is really gudπŸ‘πŸΌ
do continue soon😊

Thank u Sooo much bhavnah!!!!!!!
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
vry vry nyc...awww yuvreen is sooo cute..
nd hug...yuvi consoling suvi..
ovrol fantastic..ur a gr8 writer..
maria_rox14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cherry.parul0

vry vry nyc...awww yuvreen is sooo cute..

nd hug...yuvi consoling suvi..
ovrol fantastic..ur a gr8 writer..

Thank you so much for the compliment!! And for commenting!!
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

hahaha...I expected this..!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Humari tez nazaro se bachna toh waise bhi impossible hai πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maria...this was a very cute update..best part being when suvi closes yuvi's mouth...really nice..

and me being romantic writer ???  r u kidding me ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am not at all romantic..at least in my writing...πŸ˜‰ bhavnah is lot more romantic than me..i am no where near to her in romance πŸ˜†
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

Maria...first of all I have to tell a sorry...I knw the super seven are going to just tease me even more now..becoz since yesterday I have used this word Sorry for about 10-20 times..!!! But then this sorry is becoz I had promised to read ur os the other day but did not..and now finally i read it..!!!
Now, I ll give u a lil long comment on what i think about ur FF...no dont worry it is not bad comments...it cannot be bad becoz such a lovely update such requires some good updates..!!

First of all never say that ur update is not good...It is just awesome..as awesome as any other FF on Yuvreen...and ya for sure better than mine..!! I agree ur hindi is not good but then rather than Hindi what readers love is what u write and ur creativity..!! and I must say u need to pat ur back from my end for this...!!! U are a very creative person..!!!

Second, I think you can do a lil better by changing the font size, color and stuff to make ur update look attractive...this will increase readership to an extent...!! Also go to the Fan fic Forum and there u ll find a link for advertising ur FF...go and advertise the FF there..!! That will also enable more readers to enjoy this wonderful FF...!!! And thanx a lot for the PM..and do send me a PM on the next update..!!! 

ohh mr sorry kumar bas kijiye apne sorry ke barshahatπŸ˜†
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
n maria...dont say it was crap...yeh toh minus 1000 crap thaπŸ˜† that means plus 1000 amazing!!!three cheers for uπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
the scene was really amazing...y r u saying everything as crap wid such wonderful writing...bas hindi ke liye dont say dats not nyc...n dont praise me so much...I am updating too late so u r better dan me😊
maria_rox14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshayR

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Maria...this was a very cute update..best part being when suvi closes yuvi's mouth...really nice..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">and me being romantic writer ???</font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">r u kidding me ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i am not at all romantic..at least in my writing...πŸ˜‰bhavnah is lot more romantic than me..i am no where near to her in romanceπŸ˜†</font>

Thank you akshay
Oh puh lease!! In one of ur os I dont know which one you turned out to be quite the romantica
maria_rox14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahashrabdidash

n maria...dont say it was crap...yeh toh minus 1000 crap thaπŸ˜† that means plus 1000 amazing!!!three cheers for uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

the scene was really amazing...y r u saying everything as crap wid such wonderful writing...bas hindi ke liye dont say dats not nyc...n dont praise me so much...I am updating too late so u r better dan me😊

Thanks a lot sahas
An yeah
Ur bad cuz ur not updating
So Chotu
Please update!!