•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

One word a big fat F.  Absolutely hated the episode today.  Suman abhay romance.  Major drag.  Mala, ambi, Suman it is all becoming too much. 
Thanks Gowri :)

Totally dislike this track!!! Updates too I read with fear as if what they must have shown. They have made a mess of an good serial. No surprises as mostly all serial go the same way. Why they always have to show leads separate. Why cannot they show leads together and some other issues. Now Ambi Imarti issues would also do at least they were fun to watch.
tfs. . . it seems likely based on precap that Kalavati might break this news to Imarti . . 
Thanks for the update, Gowri. My tolerance level is going down day by day, because of this pathetic track. I think the audience are also hating this track, that is why, Kairee has become the least watched show in the 7pm slot now!!
Thanks for the update dear, I can't watch this show anymore cause it feels like my brain cells are dying with each episode. They need to change this horrible track, if it keeps going this show will be under 1 rating.
Thanks for the update!

I loved this show till Ambi and Anuj got together cos everything went downhill from then... Haven't watched an episode after that accident and I really can't be bothered now.

Like Mala and Imarti weren't enough, send someone else to ruin it for the lovers. I really don't understand why this track needed to be brought, the show was doing fine without another irritating character! No offense but that new character girl is a horrible actor and so annoying!