Thanku Harshad For Giving Us "Raghav"..our Raghav

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
To grasp the full significance of life is the actor's duty, to interpret it is his problem, and to express it his dedication.  

and thats the dedication which we've seen in harshad till date...
no matter how weak his script was...no matter how badly the script supported him...
he was and is always successful in creating a mark...

there was no breakdown of raghav yesterday...but notice how his eyes were badly damaged...the way he sat at the temple step...fully devasted...not saying a word but crumbling slowly..made my heart cry out for him...

yesterday's epi left many of us frustrated...but harshad made sure that his audience lived the moment with him...as raghav sealed his promise of love with sia on screen...taking her as his wife...

few gestures...he made u feel the pain raghav was going thru...
the way he brushed her cold knuckles on his lips...as if freezing that moment forever...

no matter how much you wanted to cry out and curse the cvs for rushing with raghavii..he made sure u did not feel cheated as raghav went on to complete his love story...and in the process made u feel complete...

the determination with which raghav filled sia's maang with his own blood...a lone tear escaping his eyes...at that very moment...
made u go back to the start of their story...

their love was not a fairy tale story...
he came as hope in her life...they shared a "dard ka rishta"

sia's looks had not caught raghav's eyes...the pain in her eyes had...and yesterday harshad as raghav went on to re-inforce this same principle as he reminded her thru his smiles abt his promise of a happy ending...

i simply loved the way raghav stood like a pillar of strength for his family...not letting anything falter in his hopes...

hopes of leading and living a new life with sia...
his sia...
simply loved the way hc portrayed this distraught and devasted feeling beautifully...knowing well that if raghav breaks...everything else around him breaks...

just loved the way his love kept on rekindling his dying hopes...
not even the doctor's final words could hinder his belief in his destiny...his promise which he had given to sia
"i will not let anything happen to u...i will not let u go away from me"

the shot where raghav sat at the temple...his faith and belief that sia will get better as strong as the flame lit infront of god...

the look of pride as he filled sia's parting every single day...which gave him a sense of belonging...

i at times feel how hc manages to portray bottled up emotions so well...his pain...his helplessness that sia's condition is not improving...all are his private feelings...and the only person with whom he'll share them..is his sia...

no matter how his gelled and brushed up hair make him look like a hard core business man...one look in his eyes...and u could see the old raghav longing for his fav halwa...

thats wat i call hc magic...
coz wen he's on screen...
its just u and him...
he's the one who'll take u on a roller coster ride of emotions...
post which...
all u'll feel is..
a sense of completeness...
his portrayal of the character makes u complete...

thanku harshad...
thanku for giving us raghav...
make us live life with him...
see things thru his eyes...
his way
thanku for giving us a character
whom we'll cherish forever

Edited by -vandy- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks di for this.  I am still attach to this show just because of him.
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This was a much needed post!!!

Thank you Harshad! There was no one else who could have played Raghav the way you do! You gave him so many different layers... made the character very intriguing and interesting!

No matter what little screen space you got.. you made sure you had your audience glued to the TV screens. We were even scared to blink our eyes because we feared we might miss an expression, a gesture made by Raghav!!!

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say Thank you very much! I am extremely glad and proud  that you choose this show!!!
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Look stubble coming back.

😲..

😉 
-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
topday harshad proved again what a true actor means!!!!!!!
hats off...
much needed post Vandy di..
Really, thank u Harshad, nothing more cud b said 2 u for d amazing job u hv done as RAGHAV, nd esp becos dere wasnt a single moment, where u made ur fans feel disappoionted wid ur portrayal. Every shot, every scene was done wid so much conviction dat we all felt proud of u, u hv really showed dat what an actor can do if he has d potential..

I agree di, yesterday CVs skipped RAGHAV's breakdown, buts still, dose vulnerable eyes said everything dat hw much RAGHAV was numb, he was killed wid d loss of sia... ohhh, best shot was wen he sat near d temple, alll stony, nd no facial expression, just empty...it was heartbreaking, becos every1 surrounding him was mourning on sia's condition but he cudnt even do dat, he dint know hw 2 react, he was all numb..
d shot was a sec, nd still, left me wid an evergreen feeling, a shot 2 remember..
HC hatts off... u made d show worth watching...
Minionite thumbnail
This was needed Vandy and thank you for it.

In all our negativity, we always forget that HC gave us Raghav. Thank you HC for Raghav. Thank you for living and breathing Raghav so that we can understand him.
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks vandy di for the post and befitting pics!! nothing more to add except being very very thankful from bottom of my heart!!...words are less to say what he means to us..his acting skills...his very being!!

to say raghav was tailor made for HC is an understatement!!
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

This was needed Vandy and thank you for it.

In all our negativity, we always forget that HC gave us Raghav. Thank you HC for Raghav. Thank you for living and breathing Raghav so that we can understand him.

eeep i love you choco pie for that!!🤗... Thank you HC for Raghav. Thank you for living and breathing Raghav so that we can understand him...

waah kya kaha dear!! i am churofying that line ...😆
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HC is d best in portraying emotions on screen n he does it with so much involvement that anyone will have to fall for him/his acting in particular. He is one of d best actors till date on d small screen. Thanks a ton HC for breathing life into characters and making the show all the more watchable! ðŸ˜³