Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree guyz a needed post n superbly portrayed Vandy πŸ‘πŸΌ

...yesterday epi was all abt Raghav n even though they messed up with stubble πŸ˜‘ but i really liked the way he handled situation n every emotion as usual fabulously expressed by him ...the story i felt ...was what we actually wanted to see... a satisfying pleasure but rushed πŸ˜‘ inspite of these many destruction, HC managed it very well...jiski wajah se i though k this epi can be watchable after all abuser n cops irritating stuff

Edited by premeeristry - 11 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
FANTASTIC POST!!!!!!!!!!
Harshad has given the character raghav its life! Harshad is a king of expressions, his eyes says it all!! No words needed, his expressions are enough!!!!
HARSHAD ROCKS!!!
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the post... needed ythat after watching todays dismal episode. Raghav the mechanic has died as has the moral message of show. thanks for this.

Raghav is my favourite hero/character ever. and noone cuda done a better job than HC
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Di for the wonderful post.
This is exactly why I'm still watching the show online and it's for my HC and SJ and only for them. The message, the plot, the story EVERYTHING is ruined here, even the characters.
I'm skipping everything in the show except for RaghavI scenes
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnku vandy di for giving thz post πŸ˜‰

hc is best 
Great post vandy and well written comments by all..

I initially started off this show for the Viraj antics cuz I found KVB extremely awesome for the role. None of the woman abuses and torture stuck me cuz KVB veiled it with his entertaining acts!

I cringed at myself when HC entered this show. HC was albeit my favourite actor and I'd been following him since his cameo in Mamta and Amber Dhara. Somehow, what I felt lacking in HC was the kind of roles he chose which I found to be repetitive. Different it is, the most amazing actor and a humble human being inside him which makes me revere him as my favourite celebrity on screen.

Just as Viraj began to disgust me, the Raghav-Krish cute scenes began to rekindle the fanboy spirit in me. Slowly this character Raghav began to creep into me and amaze me! I've already said enough about Raghav in my previous posts so let that be.

And thank you HC for nailing Raghav perfectly in our minds. Even if RaghVi is murdered and the show is buried deep. I will always watch this show for Raghav.

So yeah.. Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram!
joesone thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for giving us this post! Hope to see more into Raghav from your writings!
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_3004

eeep i love you choco pie for that!!πŸ€—... Thank you HC for Raghav. Thank you for living and breathing Raghav so that we can understand him...

waah kya kaha dear!! i am churofying that line ...πŸ˜†

Lachu di kaunsi line? πŸ˜†
sehreen07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HC is magical n evrytime he is onscreen it's a pleasure to wtch ds wonderful actor😊

m proud to be his fan

Hats off to himπŸ‘πŸΌ

although he dint cry in d previous epi bt his eyes said it all
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh, no, and so here I go. I am obsessed with him, again. 
He is the best, ever.