BV 26th September - Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Yayy I'm first to reply! 😆 ðŸ¤ª
Thank you for the prompt update! I'm off to watch and re-watch chudiyaan scene! 
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
Thanks for ur super fast written update
so jag wont go anywhere..he will be at jetsar..probaly will get a job at hospital too!!

and 1st time the fbs didnt hurt anandi...and she is welcoming her bright future with open arm...
Thanks for the update...
Love AnSh scenes today...as always...
Liked today episode.
Ansh bangle scene is too good.Anandi is falling for shiv 😳
CM is annoying asusual.
JB is confusing as always.kabhi revenge lena hai to kabhi gulit ridden.
Urmidevi is over the top ,cv should give her better dialouge.
thanx for the wu😊today's episode is more than ok for me.There are nice AnSh moments😳but cm's scene and J's scene made me boared🤢
Today's episode was average. Except Ansh scene, rest of the epi was bakwaas. Ansh part was ok, if not good and not ok not bcoz of Ansh but bcoz except that part, nothing was there in the episode. Jagya's track again nothing new, same irritating, track apni jagah se tas se mas nahi ho raha, not moving ahead. CM;s behaviour expected, was there to create more drama nd nothing else. Urmi part was total bakwaas. So Ansh part also ok, only saving grace. But Ansh track bhi apni jagah se tas se mas nahi ho raha. Wahin per stick hai
thanks for the update...seems to be a good episode😛
Thanks for the update.

Five days off BV for me and catching up the episodes just makes me feel that the CVs are at a loss to decide how to move the serial forward. They look like a bunch of utterly confused souls sply seeing the J track. Where are they taking this track? Neither does it make any sense nor does it look in sync with what has happened in the past. I would still understand J getting all devastated after the family did not forgive him but him turning to take revenge from A makes no sense at all. I am guessing that the Cvs had a plan of A forgiving J and the story then based on this. But they might have not dared to do that after the 80% + viewers polling for the contrary.

The Urmi Devi track also looks too forced. Is A so silly that she will fall for the talks of some random lady? She has known S for a while now and am sure she possess enough prudence and evidence to decide if or not he is of a good character. Silly on the CVs part to introduce this. It will be interesting to see how A reacts. I think she will give the lady a earful.

Anyway I hope the Cvs come back with a logical and realistic track, coz right now they just look like they are lost.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago