BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I just feel like the CV's handled this whole thing wrong...

Just like Priya trusted ram that he had a reason to marry ayesha, ram should have returned the favor. We can't say "Ram is justified anyone would have been angry" but they aren't just anyone...

Wasn't it Ram telling ayesha that even though Priya hid Nutz abortion she did it for a reason and he trust her..

Just hear Priya's reason, besides why are you blasting Priya, Ram..Blast the CV's 😆

But on a serious note, Nutz and Ram kept saying " I miss priya I wish  life would give us another chance" Look at the bigger picture

Which is what Ram is forgetting to do,,, Priya is at least alive, life has given you another chance, she's back..be angry, but not so much that you hate her and start a war.

I really hope this behavior doesn't ensue longer than 2-3 episodes..Because anger as the initial reaction is human, but after Rajat and I hope the rest of the gang tell Ram he is wrong in asking a mother for her child and Ram still doesn't get sense talked into him, then thats just inhumane.

Hope by Monday we get a cool minded Ram.

If not, I would hope Neha, Vikram, Rajat, Nutz, Krishna Ji, Dadi and every blast Ram for his poor choice and tell him they are on Team Priya..

I really hate the "I own everything, I'm rich" RK attitude, it gets on my nerves

So waiting for everyone to be on Team Priya and talk sense into Ram, and for even Peehu to say she cant live without her mom and if Ram still has anger then, I will call this unforgivable.
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

Just like Priya trusted ram that he had a reason to marry ayesha, ram should have returned the favor. We can't say "Ram is justified anyone would have been angry" but they aren't just anyone...

Wasn't it Ram telling ayesha that even though Priya hid Nutz abortion she did it for a reason and he trust her..

Just hear Priya's reason, besides why are you blasting Priya, Ram..Blast the CV's 😆

But on a serious note, Nutz and Ram kept saying " I miss priya I wish  life would give us another chance" Look at the bigger picture

Which is what Ram is forgetting to do,,, Priya is at least alive, life has given you another chance, she's back..be angry, but not so much that you hate her and start a war.

I really hope this behavior doesn't ensue longer than 2-3 episodes..Because anger as the initial reaction is human, but after Rajat and I hope the rest of the gang tell Ram he is wrong in asking a mother for her child and Ram still doesn't get sense talked into him, then thats just inhumane.

If not, I would hope Neha, Vikram, Rajat, Nutz, Krishna Ji, Dadi and every blast Ram for his poor choice and tell him they are on Team Priya..

I really hate the "I own everything, I'm rich" RK attitude, it gets on my nerves

So waiting for everyone to be on Team Priya and talk sense into Ram, and for even Peehu to say she cant live without her mom and if Ram still has anger then, I will call this unforgivable.

Completely agree with bold!!
as for how long we're going to see this arguement go on I bet its going to last atleast a month
and overall Agree with your whole post😛
this is kind of the same thing...First separating and than anger and than kids going against and than uniting after kids grown up..

darn it ..cant she get some new plots?? is it that difficult??

of course there is going ot some alcohol and some soft moments where Priya would be pregnent again with a boy..and go away...and peehu with Ram..

to meet after 12 yrs leap to unite..the family of 4...

this is so EKTA...stop please...all serials going this way...Kyunki, Kahani ghar,Kasam Se..Pavitra...
Please give me a justification of Ram's favor for Ayesha...😡😡😡😡😡😡

How could he do that????????
Totally frustrated..🤢😡
Originally posted by ritzbitz786

so true...😭
but looking at today's episode. It seems Ram is in no mood to listen to anyone...😡
He insulted KK, Vikeha, Rajat..
and yes totally in love with his so called wife...🤢
Ram's anger is ok but plz no need to bring aye in all this n thank u for small mercies dat priya's pics are replaced vth pihu's.
Thanks for the compliments on my earlier post guys. Much love.

And as for today, anger set aside, ram is DISGUSTING for going crazy over ayesha MY GOD SHE IS YOUNGER THAN YOUR CHOTI she is LIKE YOUR CHOTI..Couldnt you have found someone else...You have 2 relations with ayesha one through Sid and one through Priya...

For someone that raised all these step siblings calling them his own, this is just horrifying to me...it seems incestous without actually being...

He is like losing all his morals in this game of anger and being selfish might I add, just ask Peehu what she wants Mr. RK

I'm totally disgusted with Ram's insanity in last two episodes, it reminds me of his lunatic behaviour during Natasha fiasco, just like then he is behaving so ridiculous now, he is just taking a pot shot at anyone he comes across 😡 and his that attitude - "I'm the Ram Kapoor, everything has to go the way I want, I'm rich amf powerful" its just yucky :-#
now I'm petrified... remember, the Natasha MU ended after a tedious dragging. for weeks and eventually it left RaYa's life shattered & everything went horribly wrong after that...the CVs played havoc with his character and the show as well :/ now if Ram doesn't give in, then what is going to happen? I dont want that crap again ... and the way Ram is going cozy with that good for nothing Ayesha - it just makes me sick 😡 I know Ram doesn't have any feeling for that ass, but she is so cheap, she can go to any extant just to keep her grip secure on the luxurious life - who knows she might end up seducing him and... god I can't even think ahead :/ she will definitely try to harm Peehu I guess :x
plz u moron CVs spare us... we want to see RaYa united as a couple, not that conda 😡

Much needed thread...Feel bad for Peehu 😭

thanx so much for open dis thread dhi.now this thread was very need .thanx dhi .