Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venusbaby thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Somewhere down the line now ... Ram is overreacting to the whole situation...but thats how he is ...overemotional and Priya is well aware of this and I have a gut feeling that Ram will be at last pacified only after an emotional outburst from Priya..RaYa are opposite natured but their opposite nature makes them complete..it complements them ...Priya was right in saying to Kartik...She is the only one who will be able to handle Ram
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Maria much needed thread Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ppl u can bash me all u  want but i wat to say this i hate balh   now the days  are gone when i used to wait for the weekends to watch raya and laugh and cry wid them now with nayi shrurat  wasting tym on the forum is also not worth it ,days are goe whe i used to watch repeat telecasts now  a single watch seems boring thx ek for spoiling my show bye forever the serial ad the forum!
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
U need not to create another Thread there is already a
Frustration /Complaint  thread please follow it

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!!
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yesterday's episode could have been named Kapoor vs Kapur.The much awaited papa beti scene was marred by inept handling.Different frames destroyed the emotions,Why The CVs have to do this.🤢
Ram's one icy look would have frozen Priya  and the water glass,instead a valet bringing water ugh?
Ram's threat to his own mom and dadi-My way or high way reeked of madness than anger.
Hey Ram !The cvs have determined to ruin this fab show slowly but surely.They started with the leap now  are in the deep chasm.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wont blame CVs for once. Ram's character had always been over reactive. If people try to logic him out, he becomes more furious. If they leave him alone, he would calm down. Also as seen earlier if Priya knew him better, he would calm down once he is with Peehu and she does not even trust Ram that he has to bring her back once he takes Peehu as Peehu is inseparable with her and Ram however he is hating her now would always melt down for Peehu as she is his daughter. We can see those traits when he speaks with Khush or Peehu in this state also he is happy and mellowed with them.
iifaith38 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously this is soo annoying they arent showing any affectionate scene between Pihu and Ram

I Mean NOT EVEN A KISS OR HUG or emotional scene =SSS

what wrong with the direction =S😡

For e.g. when she approaches him he should hug her or take her into his arms but no he would converse with her frm such a distance =S
Edited by iifaith38 - 11 years ago
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyway I think the way the story is progressing it will be pulled off the air...  the show  started of well cos it was refreshingly different ... but now with the same plots every Ekta show has coming into this and the same Mama, vampish sister and  Mom characters.. this w show will breathe its end very soon... after all it is Sony Channel .. no trps  and it goes off air ... Yipee for that day anyway I have stopped watching the show  post its leap... it has gotten so BORING
Neo20 thumbnail
Hello Everyone,

Okay, I agree that I am opening a new thread, but I was forced to after reading so many comments in so many threads from viewers. In past few days people have been talking on many things, primarily involving whether Ram is justified or not. Some people "appear" to take Ram's side and others "appear" to be on Priya's side. Some people also mentioned that Priya should now move on with Rajat!! So I asked a question, Is the forum really divided?? Or that is how it seems to be?? And my two cents of answer to this is that it is NOT. Then why on earth is there so much of chaos??

Usually in every fiction drama, we have a protagonist and a foil. The foil being a person, a group, or a subplot that highlights some key features of the protagonist. We as viewers always get attached to the protagonist and love or hate the foil depending on their action towards the protagonist! 

The reason our BALH is so unique and we don't have any other show like it, in my opinion, is because here Ram and Priya both are the protagonist and foil. They just switch their roles with different subplots! Sometimes, Ram acts as foil to Priya and sometimes it is the other way. For example, during the sequence when Vikram was accused of theft and in the honeymoon sequence, Priya was the protagonist and Ram was the foil. He highlighted how caring and understanding Priya is. Similarly during the sequence of Ashwin and the sequence when Priya had a threat to cancer, Ram was the protagonist and Priya was the foil. She showed how caring Ram is and his trust for her. Similarly, later they showed their love, trust and sacrifice towards each other in different sub-plots. ⭐️⭐️

And hence, we started to love and adore both Ram and Priya with same intensity. We hate when anything wrong happens to either of them and we can never really hate either of them if they end up messing something. Then why is there a chaos today?

I think, it is because the CV's have cheated in some sense. Look at the plot after the leap. It was really different. For the first time I saw that both were the protagonists and the circumstances around them was the foil. We saw them separated and we witnessed the intensity of their love for each other. In a way Ram was the main protagonist because he loved his "dead" wife like she was alive and showed trust on her beyond any limit (like in nuts case). Priya on the other hand displayed immense love but easily accepted that Ram has moved on and has a child with Ayesha!

The main problem i guess today is that the CV's have abruptly changed their roles without completing the plot. Suddenly we have started to see Ram as foil after face off. We were all ready to see Ram getting angry and then Ram and Priya reach finally to an agreement in an "intelligent" way. But instead they are perhaps now using Ram to highlight the patience of Priya and her sense of responsibility.😡😡

We as viewers have failed to accept it and that is most natural. And that irritation is something that comes across when I read all the debates. And in all the OS's that I read nearly everyday, has one thing in common, they all tend to preserve the structure of the plot. They all resolve the differences between Ram and Priya while maintaining their importance.

So the forum is actually not divided between Ram and Priya. All of us are on RaYa's side. We are just too annoyed by this cheating, we are reacting differently to it and we "feel" that there is a division.

Hope the CV's correct their blunder in the coming week!!!

Edited by Neo20 - 11 years ago
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome post n completely agree with u ppl love the characters ram n priya so much dey overeact some times n even show some double standards.but at the end we love raya n we want them to be happy together.to create drama cv's butcher da characters but they also redeem the characters.