Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Frustration/Complaints Thread!!! - Page 4

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
At firstl welcome to the Forum . nice post totally agree with  u,
So the forum is actually not divided between Ram and Priya. All of us are on RaYa's side.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘So true we all are on RaYa's side.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i was wrong it is nt divided we are united in our love for rayaπŸ˜ƒ
aditi_34 thumbnail
A warm welcum n a big thnk u for makin a super good post. Totaly agree vid u.for me balh equals raya n raya equals balh.i wonder,how can any1 njoy d show if dey have hard feelings towards anyone of them.lets be patient n watch.i have huge hopes frm current track. N ya d forum is nt divided.v r very much togeder..:-):-)
Neo20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

wow awesome post n completely agree with u ppl love the characters ram n priya so much dey overeact some times n even show some double standards.but at the end we love raya n we want them to be happy together.to create drama cv's butcher da characters but they also redeem the characters.

Thank you all for appreciating. I think the over-reaction is justified. It is the responsibility of the writers to maintain consistency in the basic structure. Otherwise the story would not make any sense. And if the story is popular like BALH, it results in the outrage. I don't think cv's can butcher main characters all of a sudden after running a show for so long. They are killing themselves.
ritzbitz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love it Neo. Always love your post.
Neo20 thumbnail
It is really disappointing that just because I am a new member, my genuine posts are also not allowed to be on a new thread and is merged into this thread. My post had no frustration, and only a part of it could qualify as complain. I was discussing about my technical observations about the serial and debates on the forum these days.. But still it was the one to be merged into an older thread, even though it is only partially related. sigh!!

I have had no problems if it was for everyone. There are so many threads that qualify to be merged. For example, Priya da culprit again?? Ram babu da saint?? link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3226478, qualifies more than my post to be a part of this thread. But that is kept independent and mine is discriminated!!!! πŸ˜‘

This discrimination is ridiculous. I joined the forum to get in touch with other people like me who love the show. But now I have lost all interests in writing down any of my opinions here... 
Edited by Neo20 - 11 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Neo20

It is really disappointing that just because I am a new member, my genuine posts are also not allowed to be on a new thread and is merged into this thread. My post had no frustration, and only a part of it could qualify as complain. I was discussing about my technical observations about the serial and debates on the forum these days.. But still it was the one to be merged into an older thread, even though it is only partially related. sigh!!

I have had no problems if it was for everyone. There are so many threads that qualify to be merged. For example, Priya da culprit again?? Ram babu da saint?? link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3226478, qualifies more than my post to be a part of this thread. But that is kept independent and mine is discriminated!!!! πŸ˜‘

This discrimination is ridiculous. I joined the forum to get in touch with other people like me who love the show. But now I have lost all interests in writing down any of my opinions here... 

Neo, I can assure you that your posts being merged in this thread has nothing to do with the fact that you are a new member or newer than most. And I apologize if it may seem so. However, I'm sure you'll agree with me if I tell you that you were expressing your complaints regarding the show's current state in comparison to what it used to be. You used a lot of examples to develop the status of the show in the past and how good it was and that's okay - but that is still a part of your overall post and the purpose of this post was to explain how the forum may be divided and how the CVs are to blame for it. That makes it legible for a complains post. Please feel free to PM me if you would like any further clarification on the matter. 😊

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Neo20 thumbnail
For a second I accept your argument. But you guys are Not biased??? Really??? Okay, go to google and do this search:
site:india-forums.com ram and priya
You can find many threads that also falls in the same category... But they are chosen to be independent..!

Sorry mods, but you guys are not fair to all !!
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Neo what difference does it make whether its post in a topic or in a post? πŸ˜• Theres only ssoo much our dev team can do they have lives too they can't be constantly on the forum hovering over each topic looking at each and every comment Chill It happens to everyone your not the only one its happened to me before too By doing this is helps keep our forum easier to keep track of each topic, cleaner and increases our rankings No hard feelings πŸ˜³ Welcome to our fourm!! πŸ€—
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
guys as we crib, we do so coz it is our love that makes us so , so show ur love and vote for raya and balh in ppl choiice, it is open vote and u can vote as many as possible, http://www.peopleschoiceindia.com/ 

vote and make others vote