Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: elasingh

I used to watch this serial long back. I just want to ask if Ram will really die? They are showing it in promo.

aray i ddnrt knw u watch this too, nope he wnt die 
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watch it on and off for Ram and Priya. Like them a lot. Thanks for answering.
jatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the banner of BALH forum should be changed now
shama79 thumbnail
I am finding this serial now becoming absurd. On one hand , CV's have decided to blame Neha for everything - i just cant stand the fact that a woman who had a child she didntknow about before her marriage is going to be shown at fault . And on the other hand ram is still only thinking of teh ridiculous custody case and not even bothering to sit down and find a solution with priya ! ...an dall because of ram and vik fan following that absurd positions are being maintained !
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shama79

I am finding this serial now becoming absurd. On one hand , CV's have decided to blame Neha for everything - i just cant stand the fact that a woman who had a child she didntknow about before her marriage is going to be shown at fault . And on the other hand ram is still only thinking of teh ridiculous custody case and not even bothering to sit down and find a solution with priya ! ...an dall because of ram and vik fan following that absurd positions are being maintained !

I agree with you totally.  It is becoming absurd.
rehana11 thumbnail
Nowi am really loosing interest. Ram decides after being shot that he has to move ahead with the custody case instead of trying to get together with both priya and pihu? if life is short should he not try and move on and forget the past and get together. The cvs are forcing the storyline, the custody case down our throats...so goodbye till some sense prevails - by the time they do show the reunion- all interest and pleasure would be lost .
elasingh thumbnail
Can someone tell me what happened to the father of Ayesha's child? Where is he?
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Can someone tell me what happened to the father of Ayesha's child? Where is he?

No clue! Ekta has made him disappear! 😆 Probably will come back later as the villian since Ayesha's doin a very bad job as a vamp!Edited by _CandyCream_ - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: _CandyCream_

No clue! Ekta has made him disappear! 😆 Probably will come back later as the villian since Ayesha's doin a very bad job as a vamp!

Thanks yaar for answering me. I have waited for days .
namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What frustrates me is Ram is always appearing by himself in a frame and has no connection with the other characters. Sometimes it looks so odd. He has his daughter with him now and he's not shown hugging her or making her feel comfortable. He just talks to her from a distance. What is Ram so busy with that he can't make time and come and shoot with the other cast members. He is there in BALH and yet not quite there. Edited by namitagloryz - 11 years ago