Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: namitagloryz

What frustrates me is Ram is always appearing by himself in a frame and has no connection with the other characters. Sometimes it looks so odd. He has his daughter with him now and he's not shown hugging her or making her feel comfortable. He just talks to her from a distance. What is Ram so busy with that he can't make time and come and shoot with the other cast members. He is there in BALH and yet not quite there.

it is nto rams fault it is the mismangment of the pH , amrita was having exmas she has reduced her hours on show comes only for morn shots but the mgt shd really wake up now
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I'm so frustrated with BALH these days... There are already lots of things that infuriates me (the Dubai party is most ridiculous) , now it seems the latest addition to the list is Ran-Aye marriage issue 😡 it's evident like daylight that Ran-Aye marriage became invalid the moment Priya was back in Ram's life... But STILL...STILL the moron CVS making an issue out of it, which obviously is illogical 😡Edited by -evan- - 11 years ago
aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really feel that neha-vik issue is growing day by day...they are just pulling the story..each day just saying "we have to do something about it..."when will they sort out this??when will they reunite raya??

superV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is becoming unbearable these days!!
Is this the same show we all got hooked to?
Is RaYa the same old couple we all used to love!!
In the end is this RaYa's love story anymore?
It is really sad to see Ram and Sakshi work in this illogical show.
Everyday something new happens. There are too many lose ends.
I fear even RaYa reunion might not bring back the lost charm of this show.
So better reunite them and shut the show because I cannot see a good show going down the drains like this.
Bowtruckle thumbnail
I am agreeing with @ Aditi and SuperV
tinag2001 thumbnail
How can they make a young cute  girl work in such a depressing role where she has to stay with either Mom or Dad or be bullied by Maasi or be lost in her way to Mom 's home..???

This can impact her in real life. Let her enjoy her  real  life by studing well and enjoying with her friends. The CV s can look for a different plot.

They are spoiling her future with these  dumb serials.

😭 
superV thumbnail
Using a kid as a prop to mark the entry of the villain!! How much more disgusting can this get!! I feel sorry for Amrita, her parents should not be allowing this!!
This shows the lack of creativity that the so called creative heads have!!
Disgusting and cheap!!
Gillian ok bana Diya hero aur leads bewakoof!!
RaShi pls quit this damn show yaar, where you are not given importance!!
Pure talent is being wasted here!!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The CVs need to be jailed for showing such harassment on the little girl. Even though many may argue that its only for the show and not in real, the torturing may leave an everlasting impact on the child's mind which I am sure many of them would not have thought of...I still wonder how her parents said Ok for such a shot to be included... 😡 😡...dragging her and strangling her was no way to show it...plastering the mouth would have been a symbolic way of showing.. 😡 I am ashamed that for the sake of the show, the CVs can stoop down to this level not thinking about the child...Hugh..everyone watching the show please think about the little girl's future too... 😭
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

The CVs need to be jailed for showing such harassment on the little girl. Even though many may argue that its only for the show and not in real, the torturing may leave an everlasting impact on the child's mind which I am sure many of them would not have thought of...I still wonder how her parents said Ok for such a shot to be included... 😡 😡...dragging her and strangling her was no way to show it...plastering the mouth would have been a symbolic way of showing.. 😡 I am ashamed that for the sake of the show, the CVs can stoop down to this level not thinking about the child...Hugh..everyone watching the show please think about the little girl's future too... 😭

Agree 100%
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt like this new ayesha BT cud have brought a better actress