Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello TBPians, I'm Mehak πŸ˜ƒ and this OS is a gift to my childhood friend Ayesha (-BurningDesire-) we both know eachother since our childhood πŸ˜³ but I moved to Canada for further studies  but we are still in contact with eachother though phone and net πŸ˜† so this OS is basically for Ayesha ! πŸ˜ƒ Her birthday is on 27 sept but I can't write it tomorrow as I have 2 test in School πŸ˜­ so I'm writing it in advance ! πŸ˜›
A Special Day 
a girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed  but her sleep broke due to the sun rays entering in her room. She with very much difficulty woke up and smiled to herself as its her birthday πŸ˜ƒ she looked at the clock it was 7:00' clock she lazily went into washroom to get fresh. When she came out of the washroom she went to the mirror, smiled and said ''Happy Birthday Miss Kiya Gujral'' 
She went out of her room down to hall to see everyone. She expected everyone to wish her she came to dinning table for breakfast and sat quietly. ''Good Morning Mom'' Kiya said. ''Hmm Good Morning'' she said reading the newspaper.. ''Mom are you forgetting something?'' she said. ''Yeah ! I remembered'' her mom said. Kiya happiness has no bound she thought her mother remembered her birthday !! ''Anya'' her mom said. ''Yes, mom'' Anaya said eating her toast. ''tumhare next concert ki date fix hogaye hai''. ''Ok mom'' Anya said ''But when is it?''She asked? ''its on 27-sept πŸ˜‰ ''Ok''Anya said. Kiya was broken she didnot expect this from her mom. Nobody remembers her birthday. She already had no expections from Aanya but she thought her Mom would have remembered her birthday. She was in a state of crying πŸ˜­ she hardly had anything and got up from the table

''Byyye mom, I'm leaving for school'' She said.''Okay'' her mom said. Her mother didnot pay attention to her face !   she sat in the car with broken heart, she was crying πŸ˜­ remembering her father. She was sure if her father was here he would have done something special for her.. Soon she reached the school and came out of the car. She wiped her tears and went inside and made herself busy with studies. She was sure nobody in the school remembers her birthday as well! So she thought to make herself busy with studies as it will pain her more remembering the Morning Scene.After the 3rd period she came to canteen as she was feeling hungry. When she entered the canteen she was suprised πŸ˜² to see canteen decorated. ''Ye canteen kisne decorate ki? or kyun?'' she thought. Soon everybody came infront of her and started to clap..πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kiya was confused πŸ˜•''what is happening?''  she thought. Juhi came running and hugged her ''Happy Birthday Miss Great Kiya Gujral'' Juhi said smiling πŸ˜ƒ  Kiya was suprised to see the decoration and everything ''Thanks''she said '' ye tumne kiya?'' she asked Juhi. '' ye na KD na kiya hai usi ne toh hamein bataya k aj tumhara birthday hai, infact, ye plan bhi uska tha'' Juhi said. '' KD ne ye sab kuch kiya?'' Kiya was shocked to death..
''Par wo hai kaha? '' Kiya asked Juhi looking at the crowd to find KD.

Her eyes were searching for him and finally she found him. He was coming towards her,smiling. He came and stood infront of her. Kiya heartbeat increased as her eyes meet with him.. ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY'' KD said. ''Thanks'' She said and ''Thanks for the decoration and Cake'' She said again.. ''You're welcome, cake cut kare? KD said. ''Yeah Sure''She said.
They went and stood in the centre with the other students. ''Make a wish''KD said. She closed her eyes and wished for something ! πŸ˜‰ and soon she cut the cake. KD took the small piece of the cake and gave a bite to her .. She smiled and ate it ! ''Thanks'' She said. ''Thanks for what?Abhi dhori der pehle to thanks kiya tha''KD said'' Thanks for making my birthday special'' she said ''maine aj kisi se expect nahi kiya tha k koi meri birthday celebrate karega but i was wrong.. '' she said this with tears in her eye ''Thanks''  she said again..'' no need to thanks,Kiya. You're very special or aj k din itani beautiful girl ki ankhon mein asu ache nahi lagte'' He wiped her tears and smiled..

The End
Do read and comment😳 and do wish Ayesha as well πŸ€— 
Happy Birthday Aychu , may you get many more !! Have a blast πŸ₯³

Thanks, Mehak πŸ˜‰
Edited by ..Mehak.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_KPian thumbnail
sorry for any mistake as I wrote it hurry !! πŸ˜›
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...so sweet of you to do this for your friend.
The OS was very cute.
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was really awesome Os!!
Happy Birthday ayesha!!! <3 
PLease keep writing!! really loved it!!
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome :D
Many many happy returns of the day in advance Ayesha :)
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, this was really suprising πŸ€— thank you so much Mehku πŸ€— that you took out time for me 😳 from your busy schedule !!
Thanks again :DD between the OS is amazing πŸ˜‰Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

OMG, this is really suprising πŸ€— thank you so much Mehku πŸ€— that you took out time for me 😳 from your busy schedule !!
Thanks again :DD between the OS is amazing πŸ˜‰

You're welcome Aychu πŸ€— anything for you πŸ€—
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..Mehak..

You're welcome Aychu πŸ€— anything for you πŸ€—

Aww! πŸ€— between you're still OL 😑 go and study as you have a test tomorrow!! πŸ˜†
kritika_arvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice n cute os mehak .keep writing .dis gift is nt 4 ur friend but 4 all kisha fans over here.thanx 4 writng.i hope u will write more about kisha. N happy birthday to AYESHA(buring desire)in advance.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os mehek..& happy birthday ayasha..wish you many many happy returns of the day 😊