26-Sep:WU:Khushi ho ya gum,bichdenge kabhi na hum

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

its vry clear that they r going to unite mona-pradeep.wt is happening with anushka?r they turning vineet into grey👎🏼🤢?am almost done with the show.may be for the last time tanu am saying my thanks to u for the update.😭
thanks for the update... love it

hate to see Mona still thinking about Pradeep - when she talked about mehendi 😭

Thanks for the update. 😊

its just tht a wife who really love her hsband cn neva forget about him its very eazy for a man to move on but 4 a women itz nt tht easy...
thanks for the update Tanu!!

Floor is set for the union of Pradeep n Mona 🤢

Vineet felt a bit sad / had a diff. feeling, the way Mona spoke abt doing a late evening engagement

What's up with Anu reg. this blackmail or what?? 🤔 What are CV's upto now?? Are they going to turn Vineet grey now??? 🤢 It's utter confusion n a big 👎🏼 from me
Originally posted by swethasyam08

thanks for the update Tanu!!

Floor is set for the union of Pradeep n Mona 🤢

Vineet felt a bit sad / had a diff. feeling, the way Mona spoke abt doing a late evening engagement

What's up with Anu reg. this blackmail or what?? 🤔 What are CV's upto now?? Are they going to turn Vineet grey now??? 🤢 It's utter confusion n a big 👎🏼 from me
same here.🤢👎🏼i too feel they r turning vineet into grey🤢😡👎🏼

Swetha & RTM -  i didn't watch yet... what makes you think Vineet is going grey?

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Swetha & RTM -  i didn't watch yet... what makes you think Vineet is going grey?

the precap, where anushka is in office.she feels the presence of a guy with his perfumes fragrance.she is scared of him n yells at him to come infront of her.perfume smell is quite an indication of vineet,remember he destroyed a perfume bottle on his date nite with mona?really hp this is nt true,jst my wild thought😭can't see vineet as a villain🤢am quiting this show yaar.
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

wn he asks abt time of engagement,  Mona gives so much of hw bulbul is n all blah blah nn fixes late evening time 😕 Vineet is like def. he felt bad 😕