Posted: 11 years ago
Jenny, I love this topic and all of your replies 😆 You know you bring so much fun to this forum 🤗

And I'm so proud of you all, although some replies were more naughty than others, you all tried to be decent 😆

As for me, I'd love to do a lot of romantic things with my future partner, but the one thing I really really want him to do is being able to look at me, understand what I'm feeling, gather me in his arms, and not ask a single question till I myself feel like talking.  Too much to hope for, I know. But what's life without hope? 😳
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Jenny, I love this topic and all of your replies 😆 You know you bring so much fun to this forum 

And I'm so proud of you all, although some replies were more naughty than others, you all tried to be decent 😆

As for me, I'd love to do a lot of romantic things with my future partner, but the one thing I really really want him to do is being able to look at me, understand what I'm feeling, gather me in his arms, and not ask a single question till I myself feel like talking.  Too much to hope for, I know. But what's life without hope? 😳
@bold--..,speechless Embarrassed ,iTS really hard to find sum1 who undrstands u the way u want dem 2..be it lovr or friend. its jst happns to vry few lucky ones 👏 

and thankk uu maahi 🤗
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

😲 jennu like my cmnt mjhe laga tha belan lekar peeche parege mere 🤣

tumne sach bola yr😆
Originally posted by V.I.P

@bold--..,speechless 😳 ,iTS really hard to find sum1 who undrstands u the way u want dem 2..be it lovr or friend. its jst happns to vry few lucky ones 👏 

and thankk uu maahi 🤗

Anytime 🤗

You're right. It is really hard to find someone who really understands you. But all I'm asking for is a little patience till I feel like talking. Someone who's willing to just sit with me in his arms and not ask a question.  You know there aren't very many people we are comfortable sharing silence with. And if we can share silence with someone, we can share anything with them.
maaahi..i'm sureee U will find dat perfect one 1 day.. ;) and he will be the most luckiest . 
Aww Jenny, you're a sweetheart. Thank you 🤗🤗
Originally posted by V.I.P

only if i can find the perfect beach?
such ugly beaches around here.. 😆  full of crow shit 😆 

hahaha yeah, a deserted clean beach 😆
Originally posted by Manhen

hahaha yeah, a deserted clean beach 😆

Ok.. now I'm gonna fall in my deeep thoughts 🤣

Posted: 10 years ago