Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

LMYAM: Brief update 26th september 2012

K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I did not see any update for today, as today's backup updater I also was not informed to jump in. Hence the late and brief update. Happy reading!

========================================================

Shivani is telling her people to quickly finish of making the mandap as the Baraat can arrive any minute.
Sahil and Anup go to Rajlaxmi and Sahil takes her blessing as it's his first day of work. Prabha arrives with aarti and Maansi gives Sahil Dahi (for success).

Back in Jaipur some kids are pulling the mandap and as Shivani is about to leave the mandap falls. She tries calling Sahil but his phone is switched off because Anup told him so. Shivani calls up Maansi who's hands are dirty. Sandia tells her she will pick up her phone.
Maansi obviously doesn't know it's Shivani's call and even before Sandia can say anything Shivani explains what happened in Jaipur and how she won't be able to come home in time.
Shivani her phone looses connection. Sandia goes to Maansi for explanation and tells her to go and tell Rajlaxmi that Shivani is in Jaipur since the morning. Maansi is tensed.

Sandia goes to Rajlaxmi who is ironing Sahil his shirt, she tells Rajlaxmi she will do it. But Rajlaxmi tells Sandia she doesn't mind doing it. Sandia tells her Shivani is working in Jaipur to which Rajlaxmi replies no she's not she's working in Udaipur. Sandia tells her no, Shivani told me herself if you don't believe me ask Maansi.
Rajlaxmi gets angry puts the iron aside and walks towards Maansi's room. Meanwhile Maansi tries to call Shivani while Sahil his sister (Netra is her name, right? I keep forgetting her name) asks her what dress she should wear for her school dance.
Rajlaxmi enters Maansi's room and tells her she wants to talk to her before Sahil and Anup get home.

Maansi comes to the living room and Rajlaxmi attacks her. Maansi tries to take the blame for the photo incident but Rajlaxmi tells her to stop covering and defending Shivani. She tells Maansi she knows Shivani is not in Udaipur.
Sahil, Anup and Sandia's husband come home, Shivani is still stuck in traffic. Sahil asks what's wrong and asks for Shivani. Rajlaxmi tells him that there are a lot of people who can answer his question. She tells him Shivani still isn't home and has been out of the city the entire day. Sahil tells Rajlaxmi Shivani wanted to tell her but he stopped her from telling. Rajlaxmi tells him wanting something and doing something are two very different things.
Prabha comes and tells Rajlaxmi not to take so much stress she should go and get some rest.

Sahil tells her go take rest we will talk to Shivani in the morning. Rajlaxmi refuses. She says it doesn't matter how long I have to wait I will talk to Shivani today. Everyone else can go to sleep.

No precap shown in the UK.

Don't forget to hit the chaska meter!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kgh212121 thumbnail
thank you! finally someone is doing updates!
mandygill thumbnail
thanks for the update, liked the thrill part of today's episode!
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊 ..

If u wish u can use tag so that ur work is not copied somewhere else 😉

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnku for d update...
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for the update
K__S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ seelaks: Thanks for the suggestion, will use it next time! 😊Edited by K__S - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: K__S

@ seelaks: Thanks for the suggestion, will use it next time! 😊

Mention not !!! 😊😉