The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

GibberishNonsense| KiSha FF | Epilogue, Page29

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello! 

This is another short FF that I really felt like writing and yes, the idea is from one of my favourite FFs online. So, no the idea isn't mine but that's the only thing that isn't. I'm trying to make this story into my own. Oh and the characters. They aren't mine either! 

Reviews are like cookies! I love them! :D 
-Raina

Index

Chapter 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 2

Chapter 3 - Page 5

Chapter 4 - Page 9

Chapter 5 - Page 10

Chapter 6 - Page 13

Chapter 7 - Page 16

Chapter 8 - Page 22

Chapter 9 - Page 26

Epilogue - Page 29

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GibberishNonsense 

Chapter 1 - The coward

10th January

Before I even begin to write this, I'd like to make myself very clear.  I'm not the kind of girl who'll pour all her thoughts and feelings into a diary. Ever since I had understood it's concept, I'd thought of it as a total waste of time and something that only jobless girls chose to do ' no offence to them or anything, but to be honest, I have better things to do in life than just sit and write about boys and the many problems plaguing my life. That is not to say that I hadn't even given it a shot. Of course I had! I am a girl for crying out loud! I am entitled to do all the cheesy and silly things that all girls do between the ages of 11-14.

However, today is an exception. And so will the rest of the days that will follow this diary entry. Actually, I'd rather title it 'journal'. I think it's more professional and elegant than calling it a 'diary'. Anyway, I digress. Right now, my thoughts are being crazy and I have no option but to write them down somewhere. It's rather ironic how writing always helps me but I think of it as silly, as I've already mentioned.

So, what's got my thoughts so mangled that I can't even think straight, let alone talk to someone about it? Well you see I may have done something completely stupid last night. Yes, I know what you're thinking. 'Uh-Oh'. Yes, that's something that crossed my mind too!

So, coming back to last night. Oh but before I begin the narration, I'd also like to say that I'm not a person who's impulsive. I'm never impulsive. I think things through; I make pro-con lists in my head and THEN do something. So, how, you ask, did I get myself into a situation where I consumed lots of alcohol, acted completely out of character and kissed someone who is the bane of my existence? Oh and I did all that when I already have a boyfriend?

Oh dear, this makes me sound like a total witch with a B. But it's not completely my fault, I swear! It's actually my boyfriend's fault to begin with. I mean, we were supposed to go to the Freedom Party together. But that didn't happen. WHY? Because he had an all Guys Night Out! Can you believe that? I couldn't! I mean, that too AFTER he'd made plans with me. Isn't that something!? And well, I'm the kind of person who is emotional; even though I don't look it. I mean, I'm not supposed to look like the vulnerable type! I'm Anya Gujral's sister, for God's sake! Oh Anya is the teenage pop-sensation. I know, kill me NOW!

I'm digressing again. But yes, I'm emotional. I cannot help but over think and over analyse things, which is actually what is causing me to become the mental person that I am. I mean, of course there are certain things that I'm curious about! For example, why did Karan not come with me to the party? Is he getting bored with me? Does he not like me anymore? What if he thinks our relationship isn't going anywhere? Why doesn't he like spending time with me anymore? Why was there a sudden change in his plans? 

Oh Gosh. You see what I mean? I'm going berserk! Anyway, what I wanted from Karan was to be with me because he wanted to be with me. Not be with me because it gets him in the limelight! See? Here I go again, making him the bad guy. He's not that bad, honestly. He keeps me happy, and is genuinely very sweet. It's just that sometimes I need attention too! Yes, I'm selfish and a completely self obsessed woman. And yes, I'm not helping myself right now. At all.

So I went to the party alone. By myself. And no, I didn't have any genuine friends to 'hang out' with. I mean, I'm well acquainted with everyone and well liked too. But I'm not bosom buddies with anyone. Because everyone wants to be friends with me because of Anya; can I genuinely NOT have a happy moment for myself? I want a normal life! Normal friends, normal everything! But I'm not able to have it. 

Therefore, I was upset. And what does one do when one is upset? At a party? With lots of alcohol around? That's right! They make absolute fools out of themselves! Which is exactly what I did too. All my morals and principles of thinking things through went out of the window. Yes, that's exactly what alcohol does to you. It's bad and I'm never doing what I did last night again. Not that I remember anything that I did last night. I just hope it's nothing worse than kissing the one person that I loathe the most. Yes, that's right. I absolutely acted out of character and I don't know what came over me; oh that's right, alcohol. It's bad. It's really bad. Which is why I'm sitting here right now, in one corner of my room, instead of going to school and facing everyone; something that I should definitely be doing?  I'm a coward too, on top of all the bad names that I already have called myself.

All I remember is downing 5 shots of tequila, dancing like a mad woman to some of my favourite songs, drinking some more and having my face extremely close to those fierce brown eyes and having his lips on top of mine. That's all I remember and it's really not something that makes me happy. Hell, it's something that makes me pull all my hair out and curse myself. 

Oh dear. I have NO idea how I'm going to face everyone tomorrow. Especially him ' Keshav Desai. Dear God, if you're listening, give me strength. Pleeease!?

-Kiya Gujral, the maniac who is becoming more cowardly by the minute. 

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!!This is so freaking adorable.Kiya's confusion is so perfectly put forward in her diary...errr 'journal' entry.So...she went to a party,got drunk & ...KISSED KD!!!!!I love u Raina.And she already HAS a BF.Oooh...pls tell me that equals to jealousy scenes.I'm a sucker for them.Update soon & pm me.I want to know about KD's reaction.

PS...Yeah kissing private main hui thi ya sabke samne?
This content was originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

OMG!!!!!This is so freaking adorable.Kiya's confusion is so perfectly put forward in her diary...errr 'journal' entry.So...she went to a party,got drunk & ...KISSED KD!!!!!I love u Raina.And she already HAS a BF.Oooh...pls tell me that equals to jealousy scenes.I'm a sucker for them.Update soon & pm me.I want to know about KD's reaction.

PS...Yeah kissing private main hui thi ya sabke samne?

😆Thank you yaar Shaz! This made me feel so much better about this update, sahi mein! 😳

Yes, journal! 😆 YES! SHE KISSED HIM! *balle balle* 

Well, woh toh next update mein hi pata chalega na madam!? 😆😉

Love you too yaar Shaz! 😳
This content was originally posted by: mika17

amazing update loved it

Thank you! :)
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely concept dear, do update it soon 🤗👏👏
WackoChick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMFG!!loved it sooo much! Pls update ASAP!!and do pm me wen u do!
This content was originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Lovely concept dear, do update it soon 🤗👏👏

Thank you Aanchal! 😳
This content was originally posted by: iloveASR

OMFG!!loved it sooo much! Pls update ASAP!!and do pm me wen u do!

Haha, thank you! And yes, for sure!😳
Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews! I'm really enjoying writing this story! I hope you're having fun reading it too! 

Please review! 
-Raina :)

-------------------------------------------------------

GibberishNonsense 

Chapter 2 - Guilt and Shame

11th January

In case you're wondering, I'm going to school today. Dear God, have you heard the prayer from last night? If not, here it is again: PLEASE give me strength and let no one remember what happened last night?

I'm clinging to the thought that nobody saw us last night. I like to live in denial. Yes, so what!? Moreover, I'm really hoping that KD didn't tell anyone. Oh my God! What if he did!? Well, considering his past record, he hasn't been a snitch! But he has always hated me too! Of course he has, we even have nicknames for one another. He calls me 'Chicklet' and I call him 'Stoneface'. Isn't that adorable? *gag*.

KD's used to girls falling all over him. And he's the kind of person who boasts about it. A LOT! I'm the ONLY girl who has resisted his charms; it's not really difficult when you hate that person's guts! Actually I WAS the only girl. Apparently, I gave into his charms last night. WHAT was I thinking? WHY did I ever let any alcohol in my system? This is why I make pro-con lists. So that I don't end up doing something ridiculous; like last night. Maybe I kissed him because I was so alcohol induced that I thought it was Karan? YES! That must be it! Because to be honest, there is absolutely NO other explanation as to why I decided to have a go at kissing KD. NO WAY. I mean, I've hated the guy since 2nd grade! That has to count for something right?

Dammit I'm going to hell.

I really think I need to change myself. You know? All the rejuvenation things and spas and finding my inner peace and all that. I'm THIS close to just running away to a remote island and sitting there and meditating! Seriously. This is one of the most emotional moments for me. I've gone over what happened last night to why I did everything a million times and to be honest, my head is just about to explode!

I'm being absolutely and completely unreasonable and when I go to school today, I should be calm and collected. I should NOT be looking like a zombie who hasn't had any sleep since the past 2 nights. I'm telling you, writing in this journal better work. Otherwise, I'm going to be even more miserable than I am right now and I don't think that's possible; but if it was, it wouldn't be a good thing for anyone. Everyone hates it when I cry. It's common knowledge. When I cry, it's a sign of me going hysterical and when I'm hysterical, no one even wants to come close to me, which leaves me by myself and that's not a very pleasant thought! So yes, when I say this thing better work, I'm basically hoping that I'll feel better.

Actually, there is someone else I told about my drunken escapades. Juhi came over last night. She's someone who is fascinated by my life and I really like her as a friend too. She's enthusiastic all bubbly. This is something that I desperately needed to be; and instead I'm all over-analytical and hypersensitive!

I really don't know what possessed me to tell her everything since she can't keep a secret to herself. She's thrives on gossip and any form of media. I think it's got something to do with her becoming an actress. I don't know why though! She's an academic genius! Anyway, I'm digressing again. So, I told Juhi. She had mistakenly thought that I did something MORE than kissing with KD. I had to completely yell out to clarify that it wasn't like that. It was just kissing. Her eyes went really wide and all she told me was that if we'd only kissed, it was okay. OKAY? HOW was it just OKAY? It was cheating! I cheated on Karan! With someone I hate. Dammit, I'm screwed.  And I'm feeling pathetic!  Juhi said that celebrities did it all the time and since I was the sister of a celebrity, it was okay for me too! How does she know all this!? HOW!? I mean, here I am, feeling guilty about everything and she's telling me it is okay if we just kissed. Here I go again, being paranoid! But I did tell her not to tell anyone about it and she agreed because I'm such a 'good friend' of hers and I'm 'THE Kiya Gujral' and she 'wouldn't even dream of telling anyone'. So that was good. I think.

I couldn't even pick up Karan's call last night. I was so scared. I just sent him a text saying that I wasn't feeling too well and you know what he replied with? 'Feel better babe! I missed you tonight at the party :) '

Oh my Gosh I feel like crawling into one dark corner of my room and crying my guts out. There he is, being so perfectly sweet and look at ME! Being such a liar and a cheater and bringing a bad name to all the girlfriends in the world.

Anyway, coming back to Juhi, she told me that KD hadn't spread anything of the, ahem, escapade between us; at least, she hadn't heard it! This was good, considering that fact that Juhi knows about each and every single rumour that is going about in the hallways of Royal Academy. I'm safe. For now, that is.

Anyhow, I've got to go. Royal Academy calls. I'm hoping I don't crumble out of guilt and shame when I see Karan.

-Kiya Gujral, the girl who is going berserk out of guilt and shame. 

----------------

...to be continued

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cool! it was funny and well written lol update soon!:)