WRITTEN UPDATES 27th SEPTEMBER 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u Anju di..👍🏼
I hate this Shweta...she is crossing every limits...😡
Originally posted by -sumana-

thank u Anju di..👍🏼
I hate this Shweta...she is crossing every limits...😡
Yes she's crossing her limit because it was already said that Rishi Sweta marriage is a sort of agreement for the sake of Indu.
Now she wants her right as a wife she's claiming for her hubby love just when Zara will meet Rishi means she'll be turning negative when Zara enters SN.
thanks for the update, Anju di!! 🤗
Hate Swetha. How She Could Do This?? Great Episode.
thanx for the update Anju 😊
Thanks for the written update Anju

Oh my why is Swetha trying to be a full wife when they decided to marry because of Indu and Swetha one thing you did not conceive Indu so stop trying to be Rishi's wife when you guys had a deal just to be married but not actually as a husband and wife but as a mother and father to our dearest little Indu
so much anju di🤗 Edited by ....vula_kv.... - 11 years ago

Thank you Anju ji 😳

I recently read your sweet comment on your Birthday Thread 😳 .. Thank you very much 🤗.. I could never take the crown away from the Queen of Emos Kinara even if she is absent on this forum 😳 .. I have learnt a lot from her 😃 .. Thank you for liking my special way of thanking you 😳 .. I search everyday for something different for you so I don't use the same emo twice 😳

Keep up the great work ⭐️ .. I always appreciate your time spent in doing the updates for us 😳

Thanks once again 🤗