Balika Vadhu

BV- Written update 27th Sept complete

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my first WU 😊I saw payal's message to dotoday's update quite late.So sorry for the delay and any mistakes.Hope u all like it.I cant give comments like Payal but hav tried my best πŸ˜‰

Jagya was going towards Narayan's room when police emerged from his room saying...Infrom us when he gains consciousness as he has seen the thief's face.He hears his wife crying inside and the sarpanch consoling her saying dont worry we will take care of ur fields and nab the culrpit...Jagya gets worried.πŸ˜†

In Karni ma's temple Ansh and their family were praying...Shiv prays tht Anandi looked very happy today hope she remains happy and she starts loving me me too the way I love her  (How sweet!)😳

Anandi prays ..My family has lot of expectations from this relationship.Hope everything goes on nicely...give me strength to remain happy coz my family's happiness depends on it.
I feel guilty of not forgiving jagya.He too would be feeling guilty because nobody forgave him not even me. But still I am praying for him.Help him to see right path.

Jagya also praying to Devi ma in hospital mandir...everybody has abandoned me now I only have u.you have to show me the way.Dont dissapoint me ma.

After the kirtan Anandi was dustributing sweets to beggers.Then Urmi Devi comes to meet her n asks Are u from jaitser ? Are u Shiv's fiancee?
Anandi replies Yes..Urmi devi says she wants to meet Anandi's parents.
Anandi replies I came with Shiv's family.

Urmi Devi starts her free advice...I also have a daughter so I am warning you dont marry Shivraj Shekhar he will make ur life hell.He is not a good man his family is hiding facts...he looks bechara but he's actually a cassanova .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He has anger issues,He's arrogant...Blah Blah
Anandi looks confused and says wat are u saying

Urmi continues with her ranting tht she was about marry off her daughter with this shaitaan
then Shiv's mother comes and greets Urmi...
She says She is my would be Bahu...Shiv made his own choice I hope ur daughter also gets a good match.

Urmi devi gives a smug look and says Yeah my daughter will get a good groom.But I pity this poor gal...sheseems to befrom a good family but dont know wat paap(sin) she had done tht she is getting a match like Shiv (Sure Me too wanna know about such paapπŸ˜‰ )
Ira gets angry and says wat nonsense ...If our kid's couldnt get married its not Shiv's fault..u had misconception tht Shiv's got a girlfriend dont know who gave u such idea(we know whoπŸ˜‰)

Urmi continues her ranting tht I have heard correct...Thanks to Devi ma my daughter's life was saved.
Ira gets furious and says ur unecessarily getting rude Anyways I dont give a damm what u think of Shiv.
Shiv comes and intrrupts their fight.

Ira continues U dont have any right to condemm Shiv in from of my future DIL
Everybody looks on with shocked expression.

Urmi is not affected she says U people are trying to hide facts.Today if this girl's parents were here I would have told them whole truth how u people are trying to trap this innocent girl.

CM looks at Urmi with ready-to-bite-her-head-off expressions.

Urmi continues I would also tell them tht after mariage their kuwarsa would get a made in UK sautan(2nd wife) for their daughter

Anandi shouts Enough ! My family has not been deceived.My family initiated this proposal.As for collector sahab.I dont know himtht well but whatever I know of him I fully trust his earnestness and character.
I have seen his patience,his love and care for others.
I have seen him fighting for women's rights not just in his home but in other's homes too...
Collector saab has always supported me before and after our engagement.Even if God came and told me these things I would never believe him.Coz I have seen him and understood him and I dont see any things wrong in him nor his family.

Everybody looks proudly at Anandi.
Shiv gives a cute loving smile.

Urmi looks perplexed (She got Anandi's punchπŸ˜‰)She tries to say How to explain I wish I could meet that old woman She told me all about Shiv
Anandi asks Which woman

Urmi says...If tht day tht woman had not told me all this then today instead of u my daughter would be here(yeah ! u wish)Thanks God she enlightened me at right time and my daughter's life was saved.
I dont know who was tht woman I was too shoked to ask.She claimed to be from jaitser.

Anandi says whole jaitser has great regard for collector sahab nobody would say such a thing abt him

Urmi is still unfazed she continues today u might not believe me but after marriage u will cry blood tears.(Sombody shut this woman😑)

CM was about to eat her alive when Shiv calmly says..Anandiji Its not use arguing lets proceed from here.Maybe somebody told her these things but how does it matter.

Anandi in firece mode says ...of course it matters...u care for jaitser..and sombody is trying to malign ur image.I will find out who spread those rumors.

Urmi says sure please do find out I met tht woman on purnmaashi in this temple.When u find her please tell me too coz I want to prove tht I am not wrong.She gives a nasty look to Shiv and goes.
Dadaji says.Chalo trouble is gone lets go.
CM will not let go easily.S
he says how can we let things go.Somebody is spreading rumors about our Shiv.tht means tht woman wanted to harm Shiv and she knew many things about him.Urmi devi was lied to becasue tht woman had some hidden motive.
If I get tht woman I would teach her a lesson for life.

Anandi in pensive mood says If tht woman is from jaitser I am sure I would be knowing her(Yeah u do know her baby)Dont worry I will find her out.

CM looks at her little surprised.
Shiv gives an amused smile. 😳(Aww he's so cute)

Dadaji quips well when we have decided our strategy lets move the army forward.

CM is still not ready to budge...She says I cant remain quite.Tht woman insulted Shiv.She said lies about him on purnnamashi which was Shiv's birthday.
Alok says let it go Menu these rumores wont affect our Shiv.

CM is still admant...I cant let go due to tht woman My Shiv's marriage couldnt be fixed with Urmi devi's daughter (Ah ! so thts wat is bothering her.Shiv missed a virgin bride!!)

Shiv says CM whatever tht old woman did it indirectly benefitted me.Had my marriage got fixed with Urmi devi's daughter how would I get anandiji in my life.

CM gives a dissapointed look
Anandi look up at Shiv.

Shiv continues Dadisa gave me Anandi's marriage proposal on my birthday only.
Dadaji says aloud...Oh Old Woman thank you we got best bahu because of u please do come and eat ladoos in AnSh wedding 🀣(Yeah sure we'll come too !!)

Shiv tries to pacify CM...Now let it go ma
Anandi in FB mode ...she gets all Shiv's birthday,Ashima's visit FBs she puts everything together and realised tht old woman was none other than dadisa.

She thinks why did u do this dadisa...u lied abt collector saab and broke his marriage proposal.

Voiceover :Sometimes even rational people lie to achive some goal but truth can never be hidden.It comes out eventually

Precap: Dadisa saying to Basant..I hope Anandi's marriage happens quickly.Anandi shouts now Anandi's marriage will never happen...she comes in angry stamping her feet and says now Shiv-Anandi will not get married...Dadisa and basant look at her shocked
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...
Ziddy Moody cm is really damaging the serial...
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
waithing...just to give you the credit...
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ
Cm is totally annoying me now that crazy woman just worried about getting a kunwari bahu what nonsense. Anyways I love how Anandi defended shivji😳
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you for the update...you did a wonderful job! πŸ‘ 
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was the best update I ever reed..Thank you !!!
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you it was really goodπŸ‘
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, πŸ˜Š
R2D2_C3PO thumbnail

Thank you for this great written update, finally  someone translate their conversation. Hope you will continue writing updates. Good job. THANKS πŸ‘

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the LOVELY update. Well written 😊