~*PSH WU 27th Sep Mahasangam Episode*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanx arati.

Purvi says adi ur & sugani rishta is pavitra rishta🤣🤣

superb acting by varun. Awesome. Plz cv's reunite sugvi.😊
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Purvi irritated the hell out of me today with her repeated mention of tyaags and Purvi didn't need to give free advice to Vickram😡. She doesn't know how miserable Vickram is in his marriage with Reva. Adi-Sugni rishta is not pavitra rishta its apavitra  rishta🤢Btw CVS of PSH tried to glorify G as a good mother😡 and she herself is lying now and staying at Vickram's haweli.I had zero sympathy for Sugni when Niranjan pursued her like that. It was a useless episode.

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
poor gulabia i hope MT isnt furious...

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update
At least Purvi saw what was happening to Sugni and helped told everyone about the truth about Niranjan who was trying to rape Sugni she is very lucky to get away from Niranjan and thanks also to Adi for kicking him out of the house
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tyaag balidaan🤣🤣
Cheating,Backstabbing,Selfishness has got new names tyaag balidaan🤣 Seriously????.🤣 That stupid purvi said only one thing right that sugni must have learned all this from her mother lolzzz even we viewers do agree sugni has learned all from her mother after all prostitute has to give some business tips to her daughter as well na.😛
Why vikram's blood was boiled after hearing about niranjan? Why didn't adi's blood boiled? why he was so cold? it was time to prove that he can protect his wife but sad I'm disappointed again he was cold like an ice,there was no aggressive or angry expressions at all. I have a doubt now Adi really a thakur's blood? I'm sure he was replaced in the hospital. Aysa darpok kayar thakur pehli dfa dekha hia maine Such a coward man yuck

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very strange no one spoke not even Niranjan that sugni is a bedni and no one gossiping about it in the haveli too even jiji has kept quiet she is to hate bednis so much so how without a fight she is allowing her son to get engaged and married.  Where is Dhanuma? so the CV's are trying ways n means to make vikram slowly by slowly negative now with Vikram telling Gulabia to do rai.  I am sure  the CV's will disclose the truth through Vikram. 

It was vikram who hit Niranjan it should have been another way.

Any way thanks for the update.
Edited by lidvin - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the mahasangam episode

No one spoke that Sugni is a Bedni as may be its left for the future twist
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me who TVS quoted in his conversation with Purvi?

And what did he say in both Hindi and English please?