WU:27/9-Yaadein yaad aati hain...

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Ok there is nothing much in today's episode its a lengthy draggg  ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• u understood that from my WU already

But i felt something fishy very fishy today reg. Vineet, now don't kick me but i really felt so, ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” 
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

Ok there is nothing much in today's episode its a lengthy draggg  ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• u understood that from my WU already

But i felt something fishy very fishy today reg. Vineet, now don't kick me but i really felt so, ๐Ÿค” 

y dear?am i right in my prediction?๐Ÿ˜ญif they r going to show mona-pradeep's reunion then naturally vineet should be on the other side-poetic justice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but hw can it be?that too for pradeep๐Ÿ˜กmissed the episode infact hv stopped watching it.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

But i felt something fishy very fishy today reg. Vineet, now don't kick me but i really felt so, ๐Ÿค” 

y dear?am i right in my prediction?๐Ÿ˜ญif they r going to show mona-pradeep's reunion then naturally vineet should be on the other side-poetic justice๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but hw can it be?that too for pradeep๐Ÿ˜กmissed the episode infact hv stopped watching it.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know but something wrong in today's episode ๐Ÿค” not able to judge what it is ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Its only me or anyone else also felt so??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
The new track is incredibly depressing, I havent been able to enjoy a single episode since we found out.

But I really appreciate your updates, thank you! 
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swethasyam08

I don't know but something wrong in today's episode ๐Ÿค” not able to judge what it is ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

I felt that too. Infact I feel just to show Pradeep in a good light, CVs might turn Vineet negative. and I hate that to the core. to be honest, I felt these week's episode were quite disjointed in compared to the past as far as Vineet's attitude towards Mona is concerned. This show is going downwards big time I feel.๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for WU btw.

rtms thumbnail
precap suggest that there is no engagement, right?is mona going to call off it ?
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

I felt that too. Infact I feel just to show Pradeep in a good light, CVs might turn Vineet negative. and I hate that to the core. to be honest, I felt these week's episode were quite disjointed in compared to the past as far as Vineet's attitude towards Mona is concerned. This show is going downwards big time I feel.๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks for WU btw.

agree with u.infact i felt mona too was vry different.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you to all the updaters. I can understand what a torture it must be for you right now when this horrible twist is coming up.

Mona's attitude is getting on my nerves. She is acting like she is going to do some big Ehsaan on Vineet by getting married to him, when in fact he was the one who saved her FIL's life by agreeing to this marriage.
Rehan. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice Wu thanX for update