SaRa-MayUr SS: Marriage :: chp-6/pg-14

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all... I am back with my another SS ðŸ¥³

First time i am attempting to write an SS on 4 different characters and all 4 are my favorite.
I am not sure how much justification I can give to these characters without getting deviated from their nature.

This SS is for Faria ðŸ¤—, she always want me to write a combo SS of these two couples. 
So Faria, here you go

But I am informing you before, I wonot update this regularly ðŸ˜³ 

This is a simple SS no complicated story, a simple love-hate story of Sameer-Indira and
Mayank-Nupur ðŸ˜Š
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Index

Characters         Page-1
Chapter-1          Page-1
Chapter-2          Page-2
Chapter-3          Page-4
Chapter-4          Page-5
Chapter-5          Page-8
Chapter-6          Page-14
Character Sketch:

Indira Sharma : Elder daughter of Inder and Kutumb Sharma. She is handling Inder business along with her father. She is very strict by nature. Everyone obeys her words like orders. She loves her brother alot.

Mayank Sharma: Brother of Indira Sharma, just completed his college and joined a company. He want to gain some experience in outside company before sharing their business responsibilities.

Sameer Diwan: Sameer the elder son of Yash and Gayatri Diwan. He just returned from US and is about to take over Diwan foundation. Very arrogant and I-donot-care for anyone type of guy.

Nupur Diwan: A go-lucky type of girl, very lively girl and bubbly girl. She is a huge fan of SRK and she always dreams about her princess charming.

Chapter-1

"Nupur, Nupur" someone is shouting like whisper standing at the balcony. Nupur wakes up and runs towards the balcony. Uday and Gunjan waiting for her at balcony with her bag. 
Gunjan "we are calling you from last 15 minutes what are you doing" 
Nupur gives a crazy grin "oh mein so gaye" 
Gunjan almost shouted "Kya" 
Nupur immediately puts her hand on her mouth "shhh donot shout" Gunjan slaps on Nupur arm. 
Nupur "oooch" Gunjan puts her hand on her hip and says "Nupur tum saacha mein single piece ho… you are running from your marriage with Mayank Sharma and we are here to help you but you are saying you are sleeping" 
Nupur catches her ears cutely says "sorry baba oh aankhe lag gaye the" 
Uday who is standing beside Gunjan shakes his head "tu Mahan hain Nupur, here we are dying with fear that if your phelwan bhai  nee dekhe liya tho hamara kya hoga and you are" 
Nupur "by god stop it. Why to fear so much about my brother, he is a sweet heart" 
Uday "ya sweet heart, if he knows that we helped you to run away from marriage then I fear he will make me a punching bag in his gym by god" 
Nupur laughs "tum be naa Uday kitna jokes marthe ho" 
Uday keeps a weird face "joke… but I am serious Nupur" 
Gunjan "stop you both, Nupur think once again… are you sure you want to run away. Why did not you can asked you father and brother that you want to talk with Mayank Sharma before marriage" 
Nupur "it is waste of time. My dad already decided that either Sameer has to marry Mayank's elder sister Indira or I should marry Mayank. Sameer declared he is not going to marry. So dad started his emotional blackmail to tie with me that Mayank Sharma whom I hate the most" 
Gunjan "atleast photo tho dekh lo may be you will like him" 
Nupur "sawal he nahin. I want to do a love marriage, I donot want to do an arranged marriage. Papa ji ki bachpan ka dost ka beta hain and you know I remember small details, I use to play with that Mayank in my childhood and he is such an annoying that I use to hate him to core. I am not sure how he looks now, but I donot want to waste my life on that sadoo" 
Uday "you both stop talking and lets run before Sameer wakes up" 
Nupur "hain chalo chalo, by god I am so excited I am running away from my own marriage" 
Gunjan shakes her head. Trio gets down the balcony using rope and runs towards the back gate where they parked their car.  

Next day morning Sameer's father Yash Diwan is sitting on the sofa and Yash's mother Kiran is sitting beside him starting crying "donot know where is my gudiya. Bechari kitni problems face karhe hogi" 
Sameer is walking from one corner to another corner thinking what to do next. Uday and Gunjan are standing at one place where Uday is shivering to see Sameer's angry face and Gunjan is pinching him to stop shivering. 
Sameer "dadi stop it, she is not a kid and problems, whoever comes in her way has to face problems, she will be fine" Kiran stops crying giving an angry glare. Nupur is laadle of all. Sameer knows Nupur very well. He is sure that Nupur will run away so he is prepared to stop her, he expected her to run before marriage day but to their bad luck she runs away three days before the marriage.

Yash "now what will we do, how can I face my friend" 
Sameer carelessly says "nothing much to think, just tell that Nupur ran away so we are cancelling the marriage. Once we announce that her marriage is cancelled and we wonot force her for marriage, Nupur will sure return back" 
Yash "Sameer but what about marriage and your mother's word to Sharma family" 
Sameer closes his eyes "dad stop emotional blackmail. I love mom but we cannot sacrifice our lifes for your word. That is the reason Nupur ran away, so please forget about your word and let us live our life" 
Yash "I cannot forget Sameer, this is my final decision – You need to marry Indira Sharma on the same day" 
Sameer looks at his father as if he has speaken some alien language "you cannot be serious" 
Yash "I am damn serious, actually we first thought of yours and Indira's marriage only but you rejected the marriage so we went with Mayank and Nupur marriage. I am not going to neglect your mother's last wish, so you need to marry or I will remove you from the will and you wonot see my dead face also" 
Sameer "dad" 
Uday whisper to Gunjan "wow uncle ne tho one shot mein sixer marrdeya bechara phelwan bahi" 
Sameer cannot believe his dad he mutters "now I understood where did Nupur get the genes of Nautanki" 
Sameer closes his eyes, he knows his dad is very serious otherwise he wonot use the word 'death' Sameer "fine but I want to meet this Indira Sharma before marrying her. If I feel she is not right for me then I wonot marry her and I wonot bend for any emotional blackmail" Sameer goes from there. Gunjan and Uday gets relaxed as no one doubted on them.

Yash Diwan and Inder Sharma are childhood friends. Sameer is the first born of Yash and Gayatri Diwans where Indira is the first born of Inder and Kutumb Sharmas, where Nupur and Mayank are second borns of Diwan and Sharma's. Gayatri and Kutumb became thick friends as yash and Inder. Four children use to play together very well, seeing their friendship Yash and Inder want to marry off Sameer to Indira when they grow up. Gayatri and kutumb are very happy with the decision. Before Gayatri died she request yash and Inder to keep their promise and marry off Sameer to Indira or Nupur to Mayank as she wants this friendship turn into relationship. After Gayatri's death Yash moves from Chandigarh and settles in Delhi. Only Inder and Yash are in contact but Sameer, Indira, Mayank and Nupur lost their contact as they grown up. Though Sameer and remember a little about each other but Nupur and Mayank didnot remember much. When Yash asked Sameer to marry Indira Sameer is in US completing his MBA and straight point rejected the proposal and said he will stay back in US and will never return back. Then Yash and Inder decided to marry of Mayank and Nupur. Nupur reluctantly accepts for the marriage. Sameer returned from US just few days before marriage. But now as Nupur ran away Sameer has to marry Indira.

Sharma Nivas:

Indira folders her hands and glares at her dad and mom. 
Indira "Mayank ran away from marriage then why should I bear the punishment. I clearly told I donot want to marry anyone. I want to concentrate on my career and I am not going to surrender. It is your fault that Mayank ran away" Kutumb "beti I know but we gave our word to Gayatri anuty. It is not good now to back out" 
Indira closes her eyes "mom we are in 21st century and you are talking about this promise you made in our childhood. Please donot start the emotional blackmail" 
Inder thinks it is waste of time to talk with Indira so he decided to act little strict "nothing doing now Indira you have to marry Sameer Diwan and that is my final decision. If you donot want to marry him then you can go out of the house and donot even come to see my death" 
Indira "dad, this is emotional blackmail" 
Inder "you did not left me any chocie" 
Indira "I need time to think" 
Inder "you have all the time till evening beta think" 
Indira gives a sarcastic smile "wow dad, you really gave me so much choice" and goes from there. 

Indira in her room "Mayank just once come home I will beat you black and blue and make you face so burry that you cannot identify your face in the mirror" 

Sameer in his room "Nupur just come back, I will cut all your pocket money and will burn all your SRK DVDs"

Indira "Sameer, that idiot who always behaves as superior to me is going to marry me, no I am going to marry him"

Sameer "Indira, that Hitler who bossys everyone. I am not going to marry her, never"

Indira "what shall I do, shall I also run away" 
she gets an idea "no I wonot run away I meet Sameer and will teach him a lesson for teasing me in childhood and I will make him say that 'he donot want to marry me at an cost'"

Sameer "Miss Indira Sharma, prepare yourself to meet the great Sameer Diwan. I will make you run away from this marriage"

With determination both Sameer and Indira goes to their respective fathers and says they want to date each other for couple of days before marriage so that they can understand each other very well. Inder, Kutumb and Indira reach Delhi and stays in Diwan mansions three day before marriage. Indira's is given Nupur's room as every girly thing is present in her room so that it will be easily for Indira to get ready for marriage. Sameer's room is beside her, when Nupur ran away Sameer is not in his room, he went to meet some friends that is the reason he couldnot findout that Nupur ran way. Kiran-Kutumb are preparing for marriage. Yash and Inder discussed about Mayank and Nupur. Inder is very tensed about Nupur but Yash is relaxed as he knows about Nupur, his nautanki beti will return as soon as Sameer and Indira's marriage happens. They are just waiting for Indira and Sameer to say yes so that they can print the news about their marriage in newspapers for Mayank and Nupur. Yash and Inder are sure the marriage will happen but want to give Indira and Sameer some space before marriage.

Diii
Thank u so much for posting this FF
Love u DI
but diwhy u posted it in HD Forum??
yaha MN hai na-so u should post it in FF forum

any way jo bhi ho u know today i m damn hapyyy
yeee my favsss
eksss main bhul gayi thi Zara ki bare main- other wise i'll req u to include zara also..
heheheheh i know i've gone mad-actually bhaut khush hu na isliye

btw di the first one was awesome

hahahaha gunjan and uday were waiitng to help nupur to ran away frm marriage
and nups- by GOD she was sleeeping LOL LOL..itsonly possible in NUPScase-she is unique piece
hahaha loved this filmy start...
do dostka dosti ,pher promise to get married their child
and now thier child dont want to get marrried
hahaha very cute nice and simple concept
i loved it di,u r d best
muahhh

do update next part soon

Omg omg a new conbo mayur n sara ff.Wow very nice part.It was so entertaining.Beautifully written.Waiting 4 mn n sara's 1s meeting.Its gonna fun.
Wow Di !!!
Superb concept.Mayr and Sara together in same SS.
Thnx Faria for asking Di to write this.
wow this combo SS is very ice
fabulous start
waiting for MN and Sara scene
awsome..
loved it to the core...

please do pm me...
hey... awesome concept.. plz pm me when u update :)