SaRa-MayUr SS: Marriage :: chp-6/pg-14 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
hey as promised i am back with my update πŸ₯³

But I cannot promise when will I update next part of this SS... πŸ˜³
will try on monday but still finger crossed πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Chapter-2

On the same night when Nupur runs way from Delhi. She goes to station to board the train, she decided to go to Mumbai where her friend Dia stays. She is about to come to the platform the train gives a whistle and starts immediately. 
Nupur shouts "by god someone stop the train" and runs after the moving train. At the same time some guy crosses her and catches the train. He stops at the door and bends a little forwards his hand for Nupur. Nupur runs little fast and takes his hand. He pulls her into the train. Nupur lands into his arms and the guy hugs her balancing himself, the guy is none other than Mayank Sharma. 

Mayank runs away from Chandigarh, first he decides to stay in Delhi but his friend for whom Mayank came is not in Delhi and went out of country, so he calls his another friend and decides to go to Mumbai. Hence Mayank and Nupur together lands in the same train. Nupur after getting her breath back says "by god, this is just like DDLJ scene" Mayank gives her a weird look. 
Nupur "aree you donot know DDLJ, Raj and Simran. When simran is about to miss her train Raj gives his hand and pulls her into the train. By god i have watched that movie 200 times" she tells him widening her eyes with excitement. Mayank gives her a half smile and nods his head checking for his seat. 
Nupur "tum hara reservation hain" 
Mayank nods his head. Nupur "oh mera reservation nahin hain" Mayank looks at her before he can say 'the way to general compartment' 
Nupur continues "but donot worry TT ko mein patalungi and will get the seat" 
Mayank gives her a 'you-donot-mean-what-you-say' look immediately Nupur "aree patina matlab oh nahin hai I mean I will request him to give the seat" 
Mayank relaxes and gives again half smile and nods his head. Mayank again checks for his number when Nupur pats him on his shoulder and asks with concern "are you dumb" 
Mayank shouts at once "if you allow me to talk then only I can talk right" 
Nupur closes her ears rubbing turns to see the guy in adjustant seat wakes up with Mayank's shout. Nupur keeps a sorry smile says to the guy "sorry" and turns towards Mayank "why are you shouting I am not deaf" 
Mayank takes a deep breath and about to ask 'what she want' Nupur sits on Mayanks seat. He cannot believe she sat on his seat. Mayank "this is my seat" 
Nupur "hain pata hain" shows the seat beside her says with a smile "come sit" 
Mayank puts his hands on his heap "get up from my seat" 
Nupur "why are you shouting yaar, wait till TT comes then I will go" then pulls him with his hand "come and sit" whispers "you are creating problem to all other passenger"  
Mayank cannot believe his ears and looks at her with open mouth. 
Nupur "by the way tum hara naam kya hai" 
Mayank checks his watch and looks towards the door waiting for the TT helplessly. 
Mayank is about to say "Ma-" but clears his throat and says "Samrat" tells to himself 'sorry samrat I am using your name, as I donot want anyone to know my name' and says "and yours" 
Nupur "Gunjan" 'sorry gunjan for using your name' Mayank nods his head. TT comes and asks her name and gives the seat two seats away from Mayank's. Mayank happily sleeps after sometime he feels someone is patting on his shoulder. Mayank gets irritated opens his eyes to see Nupur. He gets up and sits when Nupur sits beside him sulking. Mayank sits rubbing his eyes asks "what happened" 
Nupur playing with her duppata says "I donot want to go there, the guys beside my seat are-" stop alittle while and says "mujhe goor rahe hain" 
Mayank "kya, andarma kaise goor saktha hain Gunjan" Nupur want to say that they tried to touch her intimately and she beaten some guy with her hand bag and came running with fear to Mayank but slowly says "oh oh touch kar na ki try kar rahe the" 
Mayank understands and he gets angry and goes towards Nupur's seat and turns on the light to see a guys is sitting with his hand on his forehead, the other guy is nursing him. 
Mayank angrily asks "what happened and-" the guy removes his hand and it is bleeding a little Nupur follows Mayank and stands beside him. The of the guy says "that girl beaten him" 
Nupur raises and drops her shoulder says "he tried to touch me so I just beaten him with my hand bag" 
Mayank "hand bag but he is bleeding badly what is there in your hand bag" 
Nupur says innocently "tiffin box" Mayank cannot believe Nupur has beaten that guy with her tiffin box in such a way that he is bleeding, Mayank smiles looking at Nupur's self defence, not bad, girls should be strong like that to face any situations. He is impressed with her and says "if you want to sleep in my place go, I will sleep here" Nupur "thanks" and goes to Mayank seat. Where Mayank sleeps in Nupur's place.

After sometime Nupur wakes up and sits on her seat checking where the train stopped. She notices it is some small station. Lights of the compartment turns on, she adjusts her eyes to the light and takes her bag, removes the water bottle to drink water. "Nupur" someone calls her, Nupur keeps a horrified face and turns to see who is it and almost chokes the water to see her cousin. 
"What are you doing here, you marriage right three days later" her cousin. 
Nupur gets up and stammers hugging her bag "oh oh mein-", 
Cousin "ghar see baag kar aye ho kya" that's it Nupur notices the train just started, she runs the other direction and moves towards the door, she notices someone is standing at the door. Nupur shouts "Move" the person moves a little but it is too late for the person to move a side as Nupur in her hurry almost bangs with the person and both of them fell on the platform out of their train. As soon as they fall down the train takes its speed. Nupur takes a deep breath rubbing her wounds. 
The person shouts "what h*ll you did" 
the Nupur notices that in hurry she pulled Mayank along with her. 
Nupur "oh actually I " Mayank turns and runs to catch the train but it is too late, Mayank comes back and glares at Nupur "due to you I missed my train, what do you think of yourself" 
Nupur puts her hands on her ears, closes her eyes "by god Samrat, it is a mistake, hojatha hain baada baada deshkomee ayesee choti choti galatuya hojatha hain" Mayank puts his hands on his hips and looks around him, Nupur following his eyes and notices that it is some small village station. Nupur tries to smile says "I mean choti choti villages mein-" Mayank makes a fist and shows it too Nupur, she closes her eyes to take the blow but he makes a "arhhh" sound punching the air. Nupur relaxes; Mayank turns other side and starts searching something. 
Nupur pats his shoulder "what are you searching" Mayank glares at her. 
Nupur with little fear says "I mean, maybe I can help you" 
Mayank "No need" and goes from there. Nupur takes her bag which has fallen on the ground and follows Mayank "by god Samrat, wait for me" 
Mayank goes near a person who is sitting on his seat and working on some papers, "excuse me, when is the next train" the person is doing his work without rising his head. 
Mayank shouts "Hello, when is the next train" the person slowly rises his head and looks at Mayank as if he did not understand what Mayank said. Nupur pats on Mayank's shoulder and points to the ear machine of the person. Mayank closes his eyes controlling his angry, Nupur with her acting points the ear machine and person understands talk it and puts in his ears. 
Nupur "when is the next train to Mumbai" 
the person "no trains to mumbai" 
Nupur "kya…" 
the person with a cool expression "actually no train stops here" 
Nuput "but the Mumbai train stopped here naa" 
the person "due to some technical issue the train stopped here, only goods train stops here and next goodies train will come after two days" 
Nupur keeps a cry baby expression, Mayank gives a horrified look when Nupur really starts crying in nautanki style. Mayank looks around him, some people are passing them giving weird expressions to them. 
Mayank "stop crying… stop crying Gunjan" 
Nupur shouts "Gunjan kaha hain" and check her either side. 
Mayank gives are-you-ok look then immediately Nupur understands and clears her throat "oh I mean jana kaha hain now" 
Mayank turns toward the person "we need to reach Mumbai, can we get any transportation" 
the person "if you go 10 KM from here you will find a main road, on that some trucks may pass. You can take lift from them." 
Mayank and Nupur then notices clearly their surroundings, it is very remote village. For their luck or bad luck due to technical issue train was stopped at that station. Now they have to walk for 10 KM to catch some transport to Mumbai.

Hope this journey of Mayank and Nupur will become their journey of life…

Hehehehehe di

At first let me laugh…

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hehehehehehe

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The what a hilarious update...ye Nupstou mujhe hasahasak maar dalegi..🀣🀣

Gosh My Mayur r alwz different frm other couple-they r sweet,innocentand adorable

Their first meeting-mashallah bilkul DDLJ style..

Nupur "tum hara reservation hain" 
Mayank nods his head. Nupur "oh mera reservation nahin hain" Mayank looks at her before he can say 'the way to general compartment' 
Nupur continues "but donot worry TT ko mein patalungi and will get the seat"

🀣🀣🀣
Dekha - mera nupurkitna intelligent hai.she wanted to patau TT to get ticket..
🀣

Mayank gives her a 'you-donot-mean-what-you-say' look immediately Nupur "aree patina matlab oh nahin hai I mean I will request him to give the seat"

poor mayank -i can imgine what lookhe has giventoNUPUR.bilkul sadu haina!!!

Mayank relaxes and gives again half smile and nods his head. Mayank again checks for his number when Nupur pats him on his shoulder and asks with concern "are you dumb" 
Mayank shouts at once "if you allow me to talk then only I can talk right"
🀣🀣🀣
nautanki-kisiko baat nehi karne  deti. mayank ko kuch bhi nehibolne diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

accha tou in dono ne apna naam change  karli-hmm not bad- they r very smart..

He gets up and sits when Nupur sits beside him sulking. Mayank sits rubbing his eyes asks "what happened" 
Nupur playing with her duppata says "I donot want to go there, the guys beside my seat are-" stop alittle while and says "mujhe goor rahe hain" 
Mayank "kya, andarma kaise goor saktha hain Gunjan" Nupur want to say that they tried to touch her intimately and she beaten some guy with her hand bag and came running with fear to Mayank but slowly says "oh oh touch kar na ki try kar rahe the" 
Mayank understands and he gets angry and goes towards Nupur's seat and turns on the light to see a guys is sitting with his hand on his forehead, the other guy is nursing him. 
Mayank angrily asks "what happened and-" the guy removes his hand and it is bleeding a little Nupur follows Mayank and stands beside him. The of the guy says "that girl beaten him" 
Nupur raises and drops her shoulder says "he tried to touch me so I just beaten him with my hand bag" 
Mayank "hand bag but he is bleeding badly what is there in your hand bag" 
Nupur says innocently "tiffin box" Mayank cannot believe Nupur has beaten that guy with her tiffin box in such a way that he is bleeding, Mayank smiles looking at Nupur's self defence, not bad, girls should be strong like that to face any situations. He is impressed with her and says "if you want to sleep in my place go, I will sleep here" Nupur "thanks" and goes to Mayank seat. Where Mayank sleeps in Nupur's place.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Di saach kahu toui feel pity for those ppl who tried to misbehave  with NUPUR.
Nupurse panga lene ki fal ab un logo ko patachalgaye..
she has beaten them with her tiffin box...πŸ˜†

hehehehe i loved this idea...

Diii u reminded me the most beautiful track of MJHT -yes i m talking abt ahmedabad trip
GOSh i mbecoming nostalgic
sighhh i missed them so much di...

the person "due to some technical issue the train stopped here, only goods train stops here and next goodies train will come after two days" 
Nupur keeps a cry baby expression, Mayank gives a horrified look when Nupur really starts crying in nautanki style. Mayank looks around him, some people are passing them giving weird expressions to them. 
Mayank "stop crying… stop crying Gunjan" 
Nupur shouts "Gunjan kaha hain" and check her either side.

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Nupur forgot that she said that her nameis gunjan. ye ladki bhina.. pagal hai bilkul..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mayank gives are-you-ok look then immediately Nupur understands and clears her throat "oh I mean jana kaha hain now" 
Mayank turns toward the person "we need to reach Mumbai, can we get any transportation" 
the person "if you go 10 KM from here you will find a main road, on that some trucks may pass. You can take lift from them." 
Mayank and Nupur then notices clearly their surroundings, it is very remote village. For their luck or bad luck due to technical issue train was stopped at that station. Now they have to walk for 10 KM to catch some transport to Mumbai.

Hope this journey of Mayank and Nupur will become their journey of life…

Diii after looong time feltmy origanl Mayur...
i felt so so good tht u cant imagine
zillion of thanx tou Di
Di i m sorry that i cant give u any thing but thanx only..πŸ˜•
I love u di..❀️
u  r d bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Take care
May ALLAH bless u

Edited by Faria. - 11 years ago
OMG Faria you comments are πŸ˜† so good πŸ˜ƒ

You can give me πŸ€— and as always your comments are more for me πŸ˜ƒ
It ws very nice update Di
They plan something else, bt destiny has its own plans.Mayur r meant to b together.Both r opposite to each other.Bt Nupur is very funny as well as very confident and courageous.
Waiting to c how destiny will play its role.
Thnx for PM Di.
and the journey beginsπŸ˜ƒ

awesomeπŸ‘
ek baat hain to Humari Nupur jitna filmy koi nahi ho sakta...
Diii... ... ...😊
Update😳