Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
ok guys i am back with my update... ðŸ¥³

i donot know how todays's chapter came out, so bear with me and enjoy ðŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-3

Mayank and Nupur sits in the stations waiting for the sunrise. When they got down the train, I mean slipped from the train it is early hours of the day so they decided to stayed in the station for few hours till the sun rises and then they will starts walking towards the main road. 
From the moment they sat on the station Nupur starts her talking, telling different stories to Mayank. But Mayank is least interested, his concentration is on his luggage left in the train. Mayank is left his valet in his bag, he left with less money or you can say no money, luckily he did not bought any cards with him. He just left with cash as Mayank is afraid if he uses his card anywhere then Indira will catch him using the transactions. So he decided to lend money from his friends after reaching Mumbai but now he is not sure when will he reach Mumbai all thanks to Nupur. Nupur is least  bothered about her luggage as she bought her hand bag with her while jumping from the train, the bag left in the train contains just her dresses. 
Nupur "why are you sitting like devda" 
Mayank gets angry and shouts "all my money, clothes everything went in the train and you are asking me why I am looking sad" 
Nupur coolly corrects "no not sad like devdas" 
Mayank shakes his head it is not use to talk with her, he turns to otherside. 
Nupur "dekho jo hogaya hain so hogaya now why to cry on spitted milk. I have money I will lend you and I wonot even ask you to repay me" says with a smile. 
Mayank glares at her "do you think I will repay you. No way it is your mistake that I am here so it is your responsibility to take me to Mumbai" he points his finger angrily at Nupur. 
Nupur smiles widens "by god, normally boys take responsibility of girls in such situations and here a girl is taking care of a boy. Good" 
Mayank puts his hands on his hips as if ready to explode, looking at his angry face Nupur "ok ok chill mein tho mazzak kar raha thi by god. Angry young man bana ki kya jarurath hain" 
Mayank closes his eyes not to burst out on her but he cannot help, he opens his eyes starts walking forward pointing his finger "if you donot keep quiet I am going to throw you in the goods train whichever is going to come" 
Nupur walking back says "it will come after two day-" before she can complete her sentence she steps on a stone as she is at the edge of the platform and is about to fall back, immediately Nupur closes her eyes expecting to fall on the train track but feels some strong hold around her waist stops her some falling and pulls her back. She slowly opens her eyes to meet Mayank angry but caring eyes. Nupur and Mayank forgets the world around them looking into each other's eyes. 
After a while Mayank first breaks the eye lock and makes Nupur stand on her feet. He turns and goes sits in his seat without looking at Nupur, he felt something weird as soon as he caught Nupur by her waist and pulled her close to him. Nupur silently goes and sits beside him looking at him from corner of her eyes. After sun rise they both freshen up in station master room, thanking him both starts to walk towards the main road.

At the same time on other side, Sameer gets ready for his jogging and comes out to walk directly into Indira who also just comes out to go for jogging. Indira and Sameer looks at each other as if they are ready to kill each other. 
Kiran "aree both are going for jogging together" 
Sameer gritting his teeth says "No Dadi" Indira glares at Sameer. Kiran understand the tension and says "aree Sameer not an issue Indira is new here so take her along with you" Sameer before can say no, Indira "that's ok dadi I can manage" Sameer leaves from there. Indira just walk behind him. Sameer and Indira reaches the same park which is near Diwan mansion. Indira after running for half an hour sits on the bench. She turns when she hears familiar voice "just half an hour mein takkgaye" 
Indira turns with full of angry as she knows it is Sameer himself. 
Sameer "want to race?" says mockingly, Indira stands as if accepting the challenge. Both starts running in the park and after 10 minutes suddenly something come Indira's way and she falls down. 
Sameer stops and says "if you cannot run why do you challenge me hain" 
Indira "I I really fallen down" 
Sameer keeps mocking sadness "oh really" and laughs "girls and their nakra" 
Indira points her finger "look just shut up and get lost from here" and she sits nursing her foot. Sameer comes near and notices that she is really in pain so gives his hand, Indira ignores but Sameer still keeps his hand near her face as if asking her to take his help. Indira with an attitude pushes away his hand still check her ankle which is really paining. Sameer bends and picks Indira into his arms for her surprise. She looks at him with wide open eyes and opens her mouth to say something but no voice came out. Sameer starts walking towards their house and Indira turns her face otherside but did not protest Sameer to carry her. Sameer slowly looks at her face and notices how beautiful she looks. Fresh in the morning though sweat formed on her forehead due to jogging, no makeup like other girls he know who dips themselves in makeup and he can feel her curves, she has a curve body. Sameer bites his lower lip not to gasp at the knowledge. He felt weirdly attracted to her. Before he can shake the image of her Indira and turn his head, Indira turns to see Sameer's face. Sameer's eyes get locked with Indira's. Sameer stops walking look into her eyes. Indira unknowingly looking into his eyes puts her hands on his shoulders. Someone coughs bring them back to the world. An old man passing them laughs saying "romance karna hain to ghar java, this is public park" and goes from there. Sameer and Indira blushes turn their head to either side not able to meet each other's eyes. 
Indira whispers "put me down, I can walk" 
Sameer slowly puts her down and Indira limping a little goes from there. Sameer looks at Indira, though she is limping a little he has to accept her walk is sexy. Sameer closes his eyes he cannot believe he is lusting on Indira in their first meet, ok literally not first meet as they met each other lot of time till Indira is 13 and he is 18 year old. He donot know if Indira remembered their meets but he can remember them very clearly. He donot hate Indira but he donot want to marry anyone to settle down, as his father always bring marriage topic along with Indira which makes him irritated he developed annoying feeling for Indira. He shakes his head to clear Indira image and runs back to the park as he donot want to follow or see Indira for few hours.

After one hour Sameer returns back to Diwan mansion and gets ready to go to his dad's office. He meets everyone at breakfast table. Indira is sitting beside her mother eating her breakfast. Sameer avoids looking at her and the same goes with Indira, she avoids looking at Sameer. 
Yash "where are you going Sameer" 
Sameer "to office dad-" Yash cuts him "office, how can you go to office. Your marriage is in 2 days, just go along with Indira and do some shopping for the marriage. You did not even bought engagement ring for her". 
Sameer want to protest but seeing Inder and Kutumb face, he keeps quiet "ok dad I will call and reschedule my-" 
Yash "I have cancelled all your appointments till one week and what is so hurry you just came now from US. You can join the office after your honeymoon" the word 'honeymoon' unknowing bought a blush in Indira's cheeks. Sameer who by fluke looks at Indira catches her cheeks pink with blush, his heart skips a beat looking her bend eyes and blush on her cheeks. 
He stammers "f-fine" and closes his eyes for stammering takes a deep breath and says "fine I will wait in my car. Indira join me after breakfast" 
Kiran "have your breakfast beta" Sameer want to protest but Kiran makes him sit beside Indira and lays his breakfast. Both Indira and Sameer avoid looking into each other and eat their breakfast in silence.

Sameer and Indira plans a lot of things to play against each other but donot know why when they come face to face they forget all their plots and plans against each other. 

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome..
Nupur to Nupur hain..
Loves...
The moments of Sameer and Indira
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love your posts.
Very well done.waiting for the next one.
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
indira sameer ek ghar mein rahte hain 😕
aur unke beech 5 year ka age difference hai
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: clustersofstar

indira sameer ek ghar mein rahte hain 😕

aur unke beech 5 year ka age difference hai

they wonot stay in same house... Sameer is elder of all and Indira is elder in Sharma family..

after Indira born they want to make Sameer and Indira marry but as Sameer rejected they decided to marry off Mayank and Nupur...

for marriage Indira came to stay in the house... am I clear 😳
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

they wonot stay in same house... Sameer is elder of all and Indira is elder in Sharma family..

after Indira born they want to make Sameer and Indira marry but as Sameer rejected they decided to marry off Mayank and Nupur...

for marriage Indira came to stay in the house... am I clear 😳

even i was confused
but u cleared it beautifully
thank u
Lovely update Preethi
very nice-MN and Sara rocks
tasnim. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful  update
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diii
Hayeee my Mayur were damn cute.
hahahaha nautanki Nupur  and uski nakhre- poor Mayank. uski demag kharab hogaye.lol

and sam and indu were also good.
loved their cute nok jhoke
Fabulous part
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Faria.

Diii
Hayeee my Mayur were damn cute.
hahahaha nautanki Nupur  and uski nakhre- poor Mayank. uski demag kharab hogaye.lol

and sam and indu were also good.
loved their cute nok jhoke
Fabulous part

Yes...It was so awsome...