Irum. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice update Di.
OMG !!! Mayur first eye lock
Thnx for PM.
saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey priti.. do u know that i never watch nupur wala serial but u know i am starting loving her.. she super cute & lovable and totly didfferent from indira..

love u for such FF beause love this kind of FF

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when are you going to update
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shafyyy

when are you going to update

I will update this in couple of hours ðŸ˜Š
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

I will update this in couple of hours ðŸ˜Š

hours..??

try do it in mins
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafyyy

hours..??

try do it in mins

chalo mein agaye to update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-4

Mayank and Nupur still walking towards the main road. On the way Nupur again back to her talkative-self "acha Samrat did you love anyone" 
Mayank without looking at Nupur says "No" 
Nupur looks at Mayank giving him a boring look asks "why" 
Mayank stops and looks at her "dekho gunjan chup chap chalo I have no energy left to argue with you" 
Nupur "tum kitna boring aur sudoo types ho by god" 
Mayank wants to reply harshly but thinks against it as he is frustrated and hungry "dekho Gunjan, I am really hungry so please stop bothering me" 
Nupur "even I am hungry that's why I am talking with you to forget it" 
Mayank cannot believe to forget hungry someone can talk so much, from where she gets the energy. 
Nupur "aree hain mein tho bool hi gaye. Gunjan-" and stop clears her throat "I mean, I bought a tiffin box with which I have beaten that guy" grins and takes the tiffin box out. Gunjan has kept some snacks for Nupur on the way, and nupur totally forgot about that tiffin box. She immediately opens it and shares it with Mayank. After their brief sharing of food they again start walking. 
Nupur "now you are free from hungry naa tho bolo did you ever fall in love" 
Mayank sighs "No, I never fallen in love and you" 
Nupur "once with SRK but not anymore as I am waiting for my prince, so all my love is reserved to him" 
Mayank rises his eye brow "how can you fall back and fall in love twice in your life, girls really are so insensitive. Bechara SRK how might he feel Gunjan" 
Nupur "tho mein kya karu SRK is already married and has two children" 
Mayank "oh I am sorry, he ditched you" 
Nupur keeps a baby face "yes, actually when I fallen in love with him I donot know that he is married but later i couldnot help" 
Mayank keeps a surprise expression "you have fallen in love with a married man. How can you" 
Nupur innocently "not only me but a lot of girls has fallen in love with him though all know he is married" 
Mayank gives a confused look "all girls" 
Nupur puts her hands on her chin says dreamily "kya karee oh hain etna handsome and whenever he says k-k-kiran my heart use to make a flipflop" 
Mayank "oh huklatha be hain, then also you love him. I mean-" 
Nupur gets angry as Mayank pointed out SRK and shows her finger says "kabar daar if you call my SRK bad words" Mayank gives a half smile bends a little back and says "ok ok fine, I wonot say anything to your SRK but wonot his wife say anything. I mean you-" 
Nupur "Gauri khan ko kya problem hogi SRK loves her so much" 
Mayank "one minute Gauri khan, you mean sharukhan ki wife. What does she has to do with your SRK" 
Nupur slaps her forehead "budddu… SRK ka wife Gauri khan he tho hain. SRK ka meaning pata hain" Mayank shakes his head, Nupur takes a deep breath says "Sharukhkhan by god" 
Mayank "oh" he thinks 'mayank beta, keep distance from her, she is really seems pagal. If you stay more time with her she will sure make you officially pagal by god' Mayank "by god" says little loud with confusion from where this word comes from his mouth. 
Nupur "by god" gives a confused look "what are you thinking" 
Mayank clears his throat "kuch nahin chale" and starts walking infront of her pushing away the thought. Nupur silently follows him. Mayank and Nupur reaches the main road, Mayank tries to stop some Lorries but they wonot stop. Atlast one lorry driver gets ready to give them lift till some place but not till Mumbai. They decides to get down in the city and take some other transport. Mayank helps Nupur to get into the lorry and their journey starts from there. Mayank and Nupur slowly fall asleep. Nupur's head falls on Mayanks shoulder while sleeping and Mayank in his sleep itself slowly moves his head alittle as if giving more space for Nupur to adjust her hand to sleep comfortably on his shoulder. Once Nupur gets comfortable, Mayank puts his head over Nupur's and sleeps peacefully.

On otherside in Delhi, both Sameer and Indira go to jewelry shop. The shop owner knows Diwan family and as Yash already called and informed him about Sameer and Indira coming to the shop, the owner welcomes them with a pleasant smile. 
Owner "Sameer ji and madam ji please come and take your seat. Yash ji has called me, shaadi mubarako" 
Sameer and Indira glares at the owner, he gets intimated as he is not sure why both are glaring at him. Seeing the poor man getting afraid Sameer cools down "ya show us some models of rings" 
the owner smiles and goes to bring diamond rings. 
Sameer thinks 'diamond ring I know now she will select a stupid and most costly and bigger stone which may weight more than her finger. Girls donot know the value of money, they just know how to waste money' 
Sameer sees the ring and select a simple and beautiful ring in his mind and waiting for Indira to select so that he can pay and move. He donot want to spend more time with her, as he already decided to say 'No' to the marriage why to waste his time with her. To his shock Indira selected the same ring which Sameer has in his mind. He gets impressed and a smile form on his face. Sameer is about to say that it is his choice but thinking against it. 
Indira says "chale" 
Sameer nods his head and pays the bill to follow her. Indira and Sameer reach the parking area when his old friend sees him and shouts "Sameer" 
Sameer turns to see hey "Tanya, how are you? After a long time" she comes and hugs him. Indira glares at Tanya as she did not like her hugging Sameer. 
Tanya "I am fine Sameer and how are you? After a long time and I am glad you still remember me" winks at him. 
Sameer "ofcourse you are my first girlfriend" 
Tanya whispers "and first kiss" Indira feels like kicking her, to her surprise she did not like the way she is clinching to Sameer. Indira clears her throat getting the tension of both Sameer and Tanya. 
Indira "Indira Sharma" 
Tanya looks at Indira as if remembering something "is this the same girl who use to stay in your house in your childhood and once blackmailed you that if you donot give her the chocolate she will tell about us to your parents" 
Indira gives a 'what' look. 
Sameer donot know what to say "oh ya actually-" looks at Indira's angry face and turns towards Tanya "I will meet you later" and talks her phone number sends her away. 
As soon as Tanya left Sameer is waiting for the volcano to erupt and it did. 
Indira "how dare she talks about me like that. Chocolate, what does that means. When did I blackmailed you." She pokes her finger in his chest and says "tell me" 
Sameer "nothing I did not went for our date so when she asked why I did not come then I told you blackmailed me that you will tell my parents about my girlfriend so I took you to buy some" his voice becomes low looking at her angry face "chocolates" Indira "how dare you? You use my name to escape from that chipku girlfriend" 
Indira donot know if she is angry on Tanya for standing so close to Sameer and almost flirting with him or angry with Sameer for allowing tanya to stand close to him or for using her name in their childhood. 
Sameer pushes Indira a little and stands straight adjusting his coat says with attitude "mistake was yours so I put the blame on you" 
Indira "mistake is mine" she almost pushes him, Sameer gets angry and catches her hands which are pushing him shouts back "you did not remember, because of the kiss we shared made me mad that I did not went for the date" says in one breath. 
Indira and Sameer stands infront of each other, Sameer caught both Indira's hands in his hands looking into her eyes. A blush crept into her cheeks as if she remembers the incident which gives a satisfaction to Sameer as he too remembers the incident – the first kiss of Sameer and Indira or you can say first kiss in their lifes.

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
very very nice part.,.,...
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update is just amazing.
I wonder how you can write so well.
You are full of ideas.
You write so many ffs at the same time.
& still you give regular updates.