Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter-5

Indira and Sameer stands infront of each other, Sameer caught both Indira's hands in his hands looking into her eyes. Both remembers the incident happened when Indira is 13 years and Sameer is 18 years old. Indira and Mayank come to Diwan mansion for their holidays. Indira goes to library to return the book kiran has bought and to bring some story books for Mayank and Nupur. Indira notices Sameer standing at street corner with some girl. Sameer and Tanya standing hand in hand in corner of Sameer's street where lights are dim. Sameer's first girlfriend is Tanya. Both Sameer and Tanya decided to get intimate alittle as they are dating from couple of weeks. Sameer is about to kiss he notices Indira coming from otherside looking at him. 
Sameer thinks 'oh sh*t if she sees me I am gone' but to his bad luck Indira already seen Sameer with Tanya. 
Sameer "Tanya you wait for me in the ice cream shop I will come" 
Tanya who gets irritated due to the disturbance in their first kiss "Sameer why now" 
Sameer stammers "oh oh after eating ice cream it will be more sweet" 
Tanya "you are so naughty. Fine I will wait for you" and she goes from there. Sameer releases a relief sigh. Indira coming their folds her hand around the books and asks "what are you doing with that girl" 
Sameer who is irritated due to the disturbance says "it is none of your business just get lost" 
Indira "oh really I will tell your dad that you are teasing a girl and bechari is crying" 
Sameer gives a disbelieve look says "crying, no" 
Indira continues "no then what she is doing" 
Sameer donot know how to explain it to Indira "oh actually" 
Indira comes and stands close to Sameer "bolo" asks as if demanding him the explanation. 
Sameer angrily replies "none of your business" then suddeny Yash's car passes the street Indira see the car and is about to shout to stop Yash, in panic Sameer did what he felt right. He sealed Indira's lips with his, which is truly a panic act by Sameer. As his mind is roaming around the kiss and to stop Indira he did the same, his mind did not give him the signal to stop Indira's shout with his hand but it gave wrong signal to kiss. It is too late to back out now. Indira is 13 and he is 18 but at that moment nothing matters. Sameer felt as if he touched some electric pole, 1000 watts of current is running in his body. Indira stood like a statue the book falls from her hands, she don't know what it is, she felt 1000s of butterflies in her stomach. She just holds Sameer's collar not to fall down as her legs are jelly now. Sameer puts his hands around her waist and pulls her close. Indira helplessly goes into his arms and holds his collar more tightly almost his top button breaks out. Sameer almost bites Indira's lips. Sameer breaks the kiss when he feels both needs the oxygen, he sees Indira standing with her eyes closed and her lips are swollen. Indira slowly opens her eyes and looks into his eyes. Both did not say a single word. Indira slowly left his collar and ran towards the house. Sameer for a second also did not felt guilty for what he did or felt afraid that Indira will tell this to their parents because he felt weirdly happy to kiss Indira, he truly donot know the reason. Sameer picks the book and goes to his house forgetting Tanya completely who is waiting for him in the ice cream parlor. For Sameer's luck Indira did not said anything about the kiss in the house, as Indira is too shy and too afraid to share it with anyone. From then Indira and Sameer avoided each other. Indira's shy turned into her angry over Sameer. So she feels she hates him but in real she does not. Sameer tried his best to forget the kiss and though he has a lot of girlfriend later in his life and shared intimate moments with them but first kiss is very special to him, he donot know why it is so special, is it because it is his first ever kiss or it is because he shared it with Indira. He is still confused, whatever it is for both Sameer and Indira it is the first kiss of their life and a special moment which they never forgot. 

Sameer and Indira comes back to present. Sameer in trans bends alittle as if he want to kiss Indira, she closes her eyes and parts her lips as if she too expecting him to kiss her. Some car enters the parking area blowing its horn brings them back to the world completely. Sameer and Indira turns to otherside, Indira goes and sits in the car which Sameer just unlocked she feels she will fall at any time if she does not sit. Sameer takes deep breath to control his nerves. He cannot believe he is about to kiss Indira and may be Indira is also ready to accept the kiss, that small detail made Sameer's heart skip a beat. He looks at Indira from car window and smiles tell to himself 'my first kiss' - gets into the car to start the car.

Mayank wakes up went he feels the lorry stopped at some place, he slowly opens his eyes feels something heavy on his shoulder he turns a little to see Nupur sleeping on his shoulder. He sighs and slowly moves her head making it rest on the other side supporting her head on some box kept in the lorry. Nupurs hair falls on her face. Without thinking Mayank slowly moves her hair and tugs behind her ear in the process he touches her cheek unintentionally. Mayank feels as if he touched something soft flower. He stares at her; she looks beautiful sleeping like an innocent child. 
Mayank "she is looking so beautiful while sleeping, if wakes up" a smiles form on his face "by god nonstop bak bak" Mayank stops his smile "again by god, Mayank stop thinking about her more" he stops suddenly with a surprise expression "am I thinking more about her, how and when? No no Mayank, I think you are staying with her from last 12 hours and listening continuously her talking so you just repeated her sentence that's it, you are not thinking about her…" after reasoning himself, he bends to see they are stopped at some dabba. 
Mayank calls "Gunjan, getup" 
Nupur slowly turns towards Mayank looks at him with sleepy eyes and is about to turn to sleep on the again, Mayank notices that due to Nupur moment her head is about to touch the little sharp edge of the box. Mayank panics and at the nick of the time puts his hand between the box edge and Nupur's head holding her face in his hands. Nupur in her sleep rubs her cheek to his hand and slightly her lips touch his hand. Mayank shivers with the touch and feels the shiver runs down his spine. He never felt like that before for just a slight touch. Mayank slowly whispers "G-Gunjan, w-wake up" he clears his throat and says once again "Gunjan we reached dabba, please wakeup" for his luck this time Nupur wakes up and turns to meet his eyes. He is sitting so close to her with his hand on her cheek, Nupur looks into his eyes with a confusion. Mayank cannot move from their as if he is glued to his place looking into her eyes. Her eyes are innocent and he feels like she can touch his soul with her innocent look, the sleeping beauty, just wakes up from her sleep when her prince just kissed her. Mayank slowly whispers 'kiss' suddenly he feels like some spell is broken and removes his hand immediately and turns other side. Nupur comes back to the world as soon as their eye lock breaks. 
Mayank keeps a confusion look 'kiss, am I thinking about kiss, how and why?' 
Nupur pats his shoulder "shall we get down and have something to eat" 
Mayank "hain, hain lets go" and gets down helping Nupur to get down the lorry.

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...
That was awsome part...

Loved it..
Too good...

Loved Sameer and Indira ..and how they share their first kiss..
that was awsome...

andd i just loved Mayur part..
Mayank was getting attracted towards..Nupur..

and was thinking about kiss...
awsome...
loved it...
yaar...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Yeah...

I am the first one...

Edited by shafyyy - 11 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: shafyyy

Yeah...

I am the first one...

🀣 - your smiley is too good πŸ˜†

yes you are first πŸ€—
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

🀣 - your smiley is too good πŸ˜†

yes you are first πŸ€—

wo to hona hi tha 

hw could i miss this...
Edited by shafyyy - 11 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful you saved the day for me.
I just got disappointed after watching today's episode,but feeling much better after reading it.
Thanks.😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Di,finally u updated.Thank u so much.Bt 2day mn part was very small.Koi baat nehi next time meri liye ek long mn part likh dena.Waise mayu tou gaya kam se.Usko abhi se kkhh .Lol.
Omg sara first kiss was very special.Haha i loved it.
Wonderful part di.U r genious.Di i want u to convert it ff frm ss.Plz di.U r my special di na.Itna tou kar he sakti ho.I knw i m bcumin greedy dy by dy.Lekin kya kare.Apka writings hume itna accha lagti hai ki demand aur baar jate hai.Iove u di
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faria.

Di,finally u updated.Thank u so much.Bt 2day mn part was very small.Koi baat nehi next time meri liye ek long mn part likh dena.Waise mayu tou gaya kam se.Usko abhi se kkhh .Lol.
Omg sara first kiss was very special.Haha i loved it.
Wonderful part di.U r genious.Di i want u to convert it ff frm ss.Plz di.U r my special di na.Itna tou kar he sakti ho.I knw i m bcumin greedy dy by dy.Lekin kya kare.Apka writings hume itna accha lagti hai ki demand aur baar jate hai.Iove u di

Faria -- convert SS to FF πŸ˜’ 

i cannot dear, as i have no good story line for this SS... it is very simple one i cannot give more twists and turns to this... πŸ˜³

more over i am busy in writing another new FF - Unwanted and all my time is going in forming the new story πŸ˜‰ - first time i am trying to write a story on alot of characters... ofcourse main focus will be on Sameer-Indira but still i am bring alot of characters together into one FF which is really hard for me πŸ˜³
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

Faria -- convert SS to FF πŸ˜’ 

i cannot dear, as i have no good story line for this SS... it is very simple one i cannot give more twists and turns to this... πŸ˜³

more over i am busy in writing another new FF - Unwanted and all my time is going in forming the new story πŸ˜‰ - first time i am trying to write a story on alot of characters... ofcourse main focus will be on Sameer-Indira but still i am bring alot of characters together into one FF which is really hard for me πŸ˜³

Di i can understand
actually i m loving this ff so much thats why asked to convert it to FF.plz tum bura maat mano
i wish ki tumkoi new  ff likhti jaha pher se mujhe MN and Sara miljai..:D
agar aisa hosake tou jarur karna- mere liye hesahe. lekin ek FF jarur likhna sara and MN per-ok????
take care di
Love ya

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faria.

Di i can understand
actually i m loving this ff so much thats why asked to convert it to FF.plz tum bura maat mano
i wish ki tumkoi new  ff likhti jaha pher se mujhe MN and Sara miljai..:D
agar aisa hosake tou jarur karna- mere liye hesahe. lekin ek FF jarur likhna sara and MN per-ok????
take care di
Love ya

even i am loving this ss...
so much..
i know you are sara fan..
but please fari aur mere liye..
mayur ka content aur sara ka content equal rakho gi please..

bechare mayur mjht mein bhi editig jhelte the...
aur ab..please..please