Update for Thursday - 27/09/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba for the update and lovely comments!⭐️
Loved Pavitra-Mohan small talk after a while😊.
Thulasi nalathu nadathalum crying ketathu nadathalum crying, we want variations baby🥱!
Is it just me or am I feeling that Thulasi is being selfish, she didn't offer to tell Mohan that she will take care...🤔
Studies is more important than Tamil declared by Thulasi. And I have to agree. But sometimes in our society people forget that girls have individuality and have to have their own share of life. Studies will only help every time.🤓
Padikirathukakaga kashtam/poratum...but nothing helped only Tamil's love got your admission.😛
Tamil, "I don't know to talk emotionally like your sister" EPIC!😆
GW had her chance here. 
Super back answering by Tamil to GW!😛
Tamil gave a super answer (Studies=Life, Him>Life), ok I am satisfied. Would have been even more happy if it came from Thulasi though. Indeed the scene of the month!!!
Bhuvana kai enum nelam than.😛
Bhuvana vantha odana Lax odi vararu? Ithu peruthan telepathy a?😆
Oh man! I becoming a fan of Bhuvana...😉
Lax go to hell !!! Are there men like this for real???😡
And Praba please, stop supporting your god damn father! 🤢
Excited for tomorrow's scene😃!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update plus super comments Akkoiii🤗

MM did something great...He can be very proud of himself at-least once🤢...Never ever go see T with your so called apology😡...

GW ku time is bad🤣...her old tactics on trying to create fights doesn't work anymore...poor GW need to think about new tricks😆..

Right person to punish Mr.Lax is Buwana only...how dare this guy...B need to be happy about T making her realize and see what a coward Mr.Lax is😡...Someone please push Lax from some mountain cliff😡
Good episode Thanks Shubha⭐️! It is good that Mohan will work and not T but MM needs another shock treatment before he will understand Thuls. How can people change from this end of the spectra to the other just after one incidence is hard for me to get. GW and Bhuvs will always be GWs no change in that.😒 Edited by chits5 - 11 years ago
Tnx Shubba akka for the great update!😃

Good episode with Mohen and Padma, MM says al itself that Mohen must go to work, aapu for Padma😆. Etho plan panni Thulasi a work annuparathuku irunthava that's all failed😆 

Tamil nalla points mela points pothevar to GW👍🏼. Thulasi says she will no longer cry. I hope she doesn't do that anymore, avanthe smiles pathu kannenal atchu

Bhuvana who took the money as high throws that simply on the street...
Thanks for the wonderful update Subba. Finally an enjoyable episode after a long time. Episode of epic snubs. (GW-P, GW and Lax) Awesome...

Loved the way Mohan handled his mom. MM endra manasthana thatti pongi elupitan. GW-P had a good nose cut. It was hilarious, awesome 'Thirudanuku thel kottina' moment. Pavi and Mohans small talk was absolutely cute.  OK after all it was T anandha kannir. Yenma anadha kannira kooda soha kannir mathiri vittu paduthura.

GW had her turn of nose-cut. Thoroughly enjoyed it. TA snubbed her very well. I was wondering what all she is going to twist the situation as soon as Mohan leaves. But TA very well handled it. Good job TA. T ku GW ethavathu pesina pentha pentha mulika mattum than theriyum.

Another feast Bhu throwing money on Lax's face and stating him clearly he too has role in the crime all the way. He has the nerve to tell Bhu that he will put her in jail. After 20 yrs, Dr Lax ku ippo than TPS motha pondatinu theiryuthu. Some how Bhu questions today were reasonable. When TPS who lived for 5 yrs wanted her life back why wouldn't Bhu who spent good 20 yrs. may be after 5 yrs he will be bored again and get back with Bhu. Wonder Bhu will take him back like TPS did.

Over all enjoyed the episode and can't wait to see what Bhu gives him back tomorrow...

shubba, kazhutha nerikkaradhukku if u want extra hands, please let us know. we will be more than happy to supply ours. this guy...i dont know how a self-respecting TPS can come back to him...
at least TA has thirundhufied for good.. i still miss puvi and wife, especially Sudha... ava dhaan pattu pattendru GWku vaailaye adippaa...
Again, poor Mohan. But then again this is a good opportunity for him to appreciate his studies, shoulder responsibilities and learn how to take care of his family. Not only that, but it will give him a chance to appreciate and understand exactly how tough it is to run a family and the hardships Kalyani must go through on a regular basis 😳. 

TA & T, finally they seem to be on the right wavelength😃. Mohan has finally drilled into Thuls' skull that everyone is pitching in, in order for Thuls to continue her education. I hope Thuls takes this into consideration and works hard and triumphs in her studies. I also hope that this will serve as a reminder to what will happen, if she doesn't complete her education...a.k.a. getting stepped on by multiple GWs. Finally, TA shut down his mother by mentioning all the horrid things that GW did to him.

😆 at GW's statements. Where is Sudha when you need her? If TA gave a superb nosecut to GW today, Sudha would have set off fire crackers with her witty statements. It's a pity that (once again) our heroine stood mute and somber at the face of GW's taunts and obvious attempt to break up T&T...despite her claim to be "more courageous". 😡

Star of the day, is definitely Bhuv ⭐️. She finally gave left and right to that flip-flopping, no good, slimy Lax. It irritates me to see him living the good life with TPS & Co., while he doesn't bother to even give Bhuv her fair share of the wealth they accumulated TOGETHER. Thankfully, Bhuv pointed this out today; if she goes to jail, Lax will be forced to follow👏. This brainless, spineless Lax is trying to threaten Bhuv into a corner as though he himself is free of faults. Besides, though I don't necessarily agree with Bhuv's decision to fake cancer, she honestly told him the truth...she did it because of Lax and his schemes to get back together with TPS.

And yet this LAX, has the nerve to justify his actions using the whole "TPS is my first wife, you came halfway through" nonsense to justify his actions 😡. This is plain BS. He wouldn't have got to the position he is in today without Bhuv! How can he look Bhuv; the person who built his hospital, gave him a child and basically left everything for him, and say that he can betray her simply because she happened to be his second wife? What kind of insane logic is that?🤢 And more importantly, what message does this send out to his children; that one son is more important then another, simply because of who their mother happens to be?😡 That Bhuv and her child is in some way, shape or form, inferior to TPS and company? Then what of Thuls? Was she not also born from Bhuv? Did she not contribute to Lax's life now? 

Grr! This Lax just won't stop until he turns me into a GW! 😡 Honestly, him and his athai are on the exact same wavelength with such perverse values and morals. These people have one set of standards for themselves and another set of standards for everyone else. It is annoying me to the core. Even more than that, I hate how Prabha and Akhil are sort of watching the drama unfold idly, instead of pointing out that the root cause of all problems are not Bhuv, but rather this scumbag Lax. 😡
Thanks for the kalakal updates Shuba.

I liked the way you said someone please inform MM ASAP about who paid the 2 lakhs. 🤣

Autumn, loved the way you gave the opinions esp about Bhuv and Lax.  I really felt sorry for Bhuv.  I mean yes, she made her mistakes in moral point of view.  However, if we look at her will power, she wanted to make her life better and in her eyes what she did was right but in our eyes it is morally wrong.  But then these kind of things do happen in real life.

Faking cancer is Bhuv's biggest mistake and desperate woman take desperate action.

Way to go Bhuv, you are showing your true spirits and to begin with you are telling the slimy spineless fellow what you think of him, although I am feeling sorry for Prabha. 
Thanks for the updates Shubba!!  Wow I loved reading it the updates, was laughing all the way till the very last word.

Good episode today!

Mohan convinced Padma that he will take the job.  And MM should not be willing to take Tulasi's money after what he said about her.  Hope he finds out that Tulasi and Tamil payed for his operation.

Just curious but is MM going to be paralyzed forever?  I don't remember what the doctor said.

Mohan and Pavi small scene was nice.

Tulasi needs to stop getting too emotional...like she told us I don't want to see tears in those eyes.

Lol Tamil wow unexpected today.  Super reply to GW!!  I was smiling seeing GW's expression.

Lax and Bhuv scene was amusing.  Bhuv's big entry and her bold talk was good...how did she fall in love with Lax?

Waiting for tom episode.