Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rimitimi2000

100%...Agree... True Love All Time Give..FreedomπŸ‘

Agree...The Relation is Very true..  Adini ke riste men selfishness nahi hai..
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is too late now  dear for this voting.Sugni is not good for Vikram.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemasr

It is too late now  dear for this voting.Sugni is not good for Vikram.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜• Aacha Phir  TVS ko doosri shadi krni hain toh aapni umer ki koi ladki dekh kr chupke se shadi kr leni chaiye (just kidding ) πŸ˜† πŸ€£
seemasr thumbnail
Originnay posted by Devrani
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜• Aacha Phir  TVS ko doosri shadi krni hain toh aapni umer ki koi ladki dekh kr chupke se shadi kr leni chaiye (just kidding ) πŸ˜† πŸ€£

I think you dint get my point or the vice versa?
My point is Sugni stoops so low that now no Sugvi fan  wants Sugvi any more.So Sugvi is dead.TVS does not want doosri shadi? Does he? He wants to marry Sugni because he loves her.Thats it.
I am sorry , but may be i dint get your pointConfused
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemasr

Originnay posted by Devrani

I think you dint get my point or the vice versa?
My point is Sugni stoops so low that now no Sugvi fan  wants Sugvi any more.So Sugvi is dead.TVS does not want doosri shadi? Does he? He wants to marry Sugni because he loves her.Thats it.
I am sorry , but may be i dint get your pointπŸ˜•

πŸ˜ƒMaine toh just fun ke liye likha tha But Wo Thoda Likne mein mis-take ho gayi πŸ˜‰I mean Jab TVS Reva ke saath rahna nahi chahta, Sugni TVS ke Saath nahi rehna chahti toh Phir TVS ko koi nayi dhoond leni chaiye . πŸ˜³
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually if the former viewrs of this show were still here, the Sugni Vikram jodi would be the one the viewers would have chosen. When the promos came out that TVS would be interested in Sugni, the ratings went to 2.5 and remained at 2.2 consistently. The writers wanted to Sugni and Aditya from the beginning. They got rid of Anuj and hired and new set of writers and director. Many of the former viewers left in protest and the show got a lot of new viewers - Nandesh fans.

Now viewers want to see a nephew romance his uncle's fiancee. Sugni is now marrying a man she does not love to take revenage on TVS. She also wants to "save" a marriage that doesn't even exist.

The worst part is watching the character of TVS fall to pieces and turn into an obessive fool.
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: devraniharish

Super...Apni Umar ki Kahan se milegi.Coz...Sare to 2-3 child ki Maa hogi... TVS jaisa... Aawar-Pagal-Diwana.. ..jaise nahi hai...Jo vi hai savi to Adi ke Umar ke hai...(just Joking...)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
LOVE..ADINI.ADI-SUGNI
seemasr thumbnail
well   if anyhow TVS has to marry someone to 2/3 kids mom is much better than prostitute...
jmoyee200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Agree...The Relation is Very true..  Adini ke riste men selfishness nahi hai..

Agree... Trueee relation...😊
runasona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Agree... Trueee relation...😊

WOW POST...