26/27 Sept WU: Prostitution

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the WU. another depressing storyline ðŸ˜”

thats why parents  say never do anything which goes against your character.

always try to be happy with what you are getting because they are many others who aren't able to afford even one-tenth of that.

do dream there is nothing wrong in dreaming  that but never sell your soul for it.
Paras I fought with my parents about what I wanted to do and you know in the end I listened to them and they listened to me and we both reached a conclusion. See I wanted to become a writer and my parents wanted me to become a forensic accountant. Now I'll be both because I like both. That's how it should be.
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Paras I fought with my parents about what I wanted to do and you know in the end I listened to them and they listened to me and we both reached a conclusion. See I wanted to become a writer and my parents wanted me to become a forensic accountant. Now I'll be both because I like both. That's how it should be.

did i said anyhting wrong.i m sorry i have.  i only meant don't do anything which goes against your character. prostitution,drug trafficking,felony are few of those things.
and i believe both writing and doing forensic accountant are good professions. its good that you and your parents have reached a conclusion. wish more people are like you and your parents :)
Oh no. I'm saying that you're right. Fights with parents are common, but you shouldn't go against your parents completely.