-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The Buddy Project

NewsLetter

Good Evening friends! Well, it's evening for me... Dunno what time zone you live in 😛 Anywho, here goes everything you possibly need to know about the NL ðŸ˜³

Let's first start with what the NL will be 'called'. Anyone recall the voting round? Here it is just in case:  Voting Round 1 for NL Title Name

There, I had said the gap between 1st and 2nd was HUGE so the winner is automatically decided without wasting time for Final Voting Round. And thus, the winner. 

*Drull Roll* 😎 

-

The winning Title is: 

2. Royal Dairies with 16 votes.

And now next part. What was it...? Oh yea... Volunteers.. A big THANK YOU to all the members who stepped up to volunteer 🤗 Volunteer for NL Sections NOW!You will individually receive a PM from me ASAP. But for the generals, I will simply post here.

Please please please, and I beg thee, PLEASE send in your things on time 😳 Without me having to hunt you down because you missed the deadline. If you won't be able to do your section, then PM the back up  immediately. PM me as well with the reason so I know as well. 

That done, brings me to my next point. How frequently will we be posting the NL? I have decided upon twice a month. 

Reasons: Each week would be too much work and I'm not sure everyone would be willing to commit that much time. 

Monthly would make it too long of a wait. 

And thus, fortnight 😎 

The deadline for submitting your sections would be the posted in the NL currently being posted so you all can tell. Reason for me not picking certain weeks is because sometimes, a month has 5 weeks and something 4. 

Lastly, IF and ONLY if you are a member of the NL team, then please add the ID I mention as your buddy. It will make it easier for me to send out PMs to whole team at once if needed and also saves the confusion on who to PM. Also, I can't take the risk of getting the section lost in my PM box which gets highly spammed 🤣 

ID to add: TBP_NL

The siggy's for members awards and titles and everything are being taken care of. You guys need not worry 😎

That's all 😃 Hope I covered everything! If not, wait for the PM and if your questions still remains, then you can ask me through a pm 😳 Oh and the first edition will be posted on 5th October 😎 

Hasta LaVista! 

Khushi

NL Head ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Ž

&

from behalf of [V] DT ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! Thank you so much for making it twice a month!!! Hallelujah! Lovely name for the NL! 
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAAAY! We're starting finally!

Erm, Khush, what's that thing about the deadlines? ðŸ˜•

Where are they being posted? 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Royal Diaries!!!!!!
Its starting at least.Waiting for your PM.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Royal Diaries . . .!!!!!
sounds so "Royal"
yay
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
rOYAL dIARIES...yEAH ! :D
Pushing it uppp! ðŸ˜³
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
added ya Khushi! :D Excited for the NL! I know it's gonna be ROCKING since our forum has a bunch of creative people! <3
This content was originally posted by: Mais

added ya Khushi! :D Excited for the NL! I know it's gonna be ROCKING since our forum has a bunch of creative people! <3

😳😳

Stop it, you! You'll make me blush! ðŸ˜†
-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Added you :) w8ing 4 ua pm. Our NL is gonna be rocking!